Stacy Keibler & Brooklyn Decker: Video Game Awards!

Stacy Keibler & Brooklyn Decker: Video Game Awards!

Stacy Keibler and Brooklyn Decker hit the red carpet at Spike TV’s Video Game Awards 2011 held at Sony Studios on Saturday (December 10) in Los Angeles.

The show was hosted by Zachary Levi and awarded the best in video games throughout the past year.

Stacy, 32, wore a dress from Paper Crown, Lauren Conrad‘s upstairs line. She finished off her look with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, an Open Hearts diamond ring, Wendy Nichol earrings, a Fallon wrist cuff, an Open Hearts by Jane Seymour ring, and a Swarovski clutch.

Brooklyn chose a Nah Khanh dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and House of Lavande earrings.

“At the spike video game awards! So excited to see Zach host tonight!” Brooklyn tweeted before the show.

Also pictured inside: Zelda Williams.

15+ pictures inside of Stacy Keibler, Brooklyn Decker, and Zelda Williams at the Video Game Awards

stacy keibler brooklyn decker video game awards 01
stacy keibler brooklyn decker video game awards 14
stacy keibler brooklyn decker video game awards 15
stacy keibler brooklyn decker video game awards 16
stacy keibler brooklyn decker video game awards 17
stacy keibler brooklyn decker video game awards 18
stacy keibler brooklyn decker video game awards 19

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

George Clooney’s GENERIC GIRLFRIEND# 32 needs to go away. I have a feeling she won’t last to fulfil her 2-yr-contract. She seems even more desperate than the other Beards.

Charlotte @ 12/11/2011 at 1:20 am

Hahaha, the wrestler is so funny.
She seems to be very proud of her egghead and her big fat legs.
Keep on fake smiling.

i’m a sucker for lace dresses so i’m drooling over brooklyn’s now…she looks pretty here!

Keibler always looks weird. Brooklyn looks great.

Vandelay Industries @ 12/11/2011 at 3:56 am

Why does Keibler have aranas on her eyelids?

I love Brooklyn’s lipstick. Just the perfect shade of pink.

I see Stacy has gone back to the cheap hooker look. Can’t she even afford a proper fake tan? With all the money she has been making dating Clooney you would expect her too look not so cheap. George is supposed to be showering her with gifts I don’t see any Cartier bracelet here. George needs to give it up nobody is buying this fake romance it’s about as real as her plastic barbie doll smile. Which she seems to have found again it went missing the other night at dinner with George. I hear she didn’t hear what she wanted too……I guess all the stories reminding her George doesn’t do marriage or kids aren’t what she wants to read either. Say what you will about the Italian Queen at least she wasn’t boring she had some spirit. Stacy is just boring and not half as hot as the press are trying to make her out to be. Makes George look like a short much older man who seems to always be grumpy around her.

I just realized that it’s really her that makes the outfits look blah/budget/tacky. She’s so…. generic. There’s no personality there beyond the superficial blonde who wants to have fun and there’s no depth beyond the bland smile. I suspect that outside the Clooney spotlight she’s more interesting but I guess we won’t find out until their contract’s done.

Why are these women at The Video Game Awards show? They probably know zilch about video games.

Stacy Fugly hooker Freak @ 12/11/2011 at 11:32 am

STACY’S HAIRLINE sure does start half way up her cranium.
She’s obviously taken so many steroids that’s why she’s such a huge muthertrucker, spawn of Andre the Giant.
Looks like she has MALE PATTERN BALDNESS.

REALITY CHECK @ 12/11/2011 at 11:37 am

ewwwwww…. grosss!
What an ugly face Stacy Keibler has.
Beyond plain. Pinched nose upfront. Huge side on!
NO LIPS. SMALL wrinkly shitt-colored eyes.
MASSSSSSSIVE FOREHEAD like Ernie from Sesame Street.
ewwwwwwwww!!!
Clooney is taking this diseased Ho to the Academy Awards!
WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT!!

HERSHEY HIGHWAY CRACK @ 12/11/2011 at 12:03 pm

All class.
Fugly head couldn’t get a modeling contract so became a hooker wrestler.
Bends over to show her feces to the world.

Shame on Clooney! @ 12/11/2011 at 12:11 pm

Clooney is a phony!
I can’t stand him.
I doubt he even is in a real relationship with these ******s like Canalis & Keibler. All interchangeable.

Shame on Clooney! @ 12/11/2011 at 1:44 pm

Keibler was ORDERED to lose 20lbs urgently because she looks way to cumbersome next to George.
In fact, he told her:
G: (in usual patronizing tone): Babe, if we’re going to keep this publicity arrangement going & make it profitable for all, you have to downsize… A LOT! GYM is your only pastime.
S: *$$$ flashing* wow! can’t lose this trick!
G: …. and if you do, I’ll shower you with gifts and you’ll get more time as my “girlfriend.”
—-
Oh, such an honor…

melissa scully @ 12/11/2011 at 2:23 pm

oh no brookyln falling prey to hollywood. she’s lost weight, looking skinnier.

@G: Thankfully she’s not a real blonde, otherwise she might give blondes a bad name.

The reason Opus Dei keeps track of Christ’s bloodline is because they want to eradicate it. It’s genocide. All of the descendants must whip themselves and be celibate, and any who refuse to do that must be controlled or killed. Remember a few months ago someone posted on JJ that “Anna” would receive a part of her “heritage”
Right after that, they put a black widow inside her house, the black widow being what Opus Dei wants to be her heritage.
There are lots of other posts on that thread and others where OD makes comments about wanting to get rid of “Anna.” OD is evil. It’s founder was not a saint but was possessed by a demon.

Notice also that they referred to Anna as “Princess Anna,” and the poster used the name “King’s Honor.” That is because Christ is the King, and Anna is one of his descendants, descendants who Opus Dei wants to eliminate.

both ladies look gorgeous! especially love brooke’s lace dress

@yep: Yes, the two ladies, Brooklyn Decker and Zelda Williams, look gorgeous.

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/11/2011 at 10:32 pm

Signage stop it!!!! You are not Anna and George is not Opus Dei just because you researched it on a computer. You are having delusions of grandeur. If anything he is a Mason.

@TIMEKEEPER: If I were having delusions of grandeur, I’d set up a twitter account, get a dog that looks like a dog that supposedly belongs to Clooney and post pics of it, tweet lies, and plant false stories via press releases. Besides which, I don’t even like Clooney right now. As far as I can tell, he’s a coward. Maybe he will prove me wrong, and I hope so, but cowardice is not attractive.

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/12/2011 at 2:49 am

Yes you do have delusions of grandeur. She is part of George’s pr pan on steroids. You are doing this for attention! She crossed the line and George pulled her chain by the news stories recently. As for twitter, George gave her the license to do what she wants on twitter and it bit him hard. Not coward, just arrogant and conniving. There is a difference. George creates enough drama- don’t add to it please. However, the way you love drama you just fuel yourself on these words.

@TIMEKEEPER: You think I want attention from people who want me dead? Yeah, that would be why I take extreme measures not to reveal my identity, but they got it anyway. You are a liar. I post the truth for two reasons: one, I want George to be free of these evil people, and two, I want the destructive effects these hooker p.r. shows have on girls and women everywhere to stop. The day I want attention, I’ll start showing my naked ******** in a wrestling ring or set up a twitter account and post pics of an impostor dog and tweet lies about Clooney and send out press releases filled with lies. Keibler has the famewh.ore thing pretty well covered. I am only about the truth and am risking my life to get it out there.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All