Leonardo DiCaprio in 'Great Gatsby' - FIRST LOOK!

Leonardo DiCaprio in 'Great Gatsby' - FIRST LOOK!

Check out these first official stills from Baz Lurhmann‘s upcoming film The Great Gatsby!

One of the images shows a glammed up Carey Mulligan as Daisy Buchanan next to Tobey Maguire (Nick Carraway) and Joel Edgerton (Tom Buchanan) with Leonardo DiCaprio (Jay Gatsby) in the background.

“It’s very nerve-racking,” Carey recently told the L.A. Times about taking on a role in the big screen adaptation of the F. Scott Fitzgerald classic.

“I know how much the book means, especially in America. And everyone has their own view on what the book means, which makes it even more nerve-racking,” she added.

The Great Gatsby is slated to hit theaters December, 25, 2012!

leonardo dicaprio carey mulligan gatsby first look announced 01
leonardo dicaprio carey mulligan gatsby first look announced 02

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 15 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Show All
Absurdi-stan @ 12/22/2011 at 11:01 am

we love you Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio–Merry Merry Christmas

get us a smart girl to be happy about in the New Year!!!!

@Absurdi-stan: lol thats a good one..
Leonardo DiCaprio dating Erin Heatherton

Last Updated: 11:15 AM, December 22, 2011

Posted: 11:15 AM, December 22, 2011

After admiring model Karlie Kloss at a Victoria’s Secret fashion show after-party and being spotted out with Australian models Alyce Crawford and Kendal Schuler while filming “The Great Gatsby” in Sydney, it appears that DiCaprio has found a model to get more serious with: Erin Heatherton.

The Victoria’s Secret model flew from New York to Sydney to spend time with DiCaprio, reports say. The two were first spotted together on Dec. 9 at a martial arts event. More recently, they were seen having dinner at hot spot Barrio Chino on Sunday.

Yesterday, the gorgeous blonde popped into a Sydney lingerie shop and picked up almost $1700 worth of goods, perhaps to keep DiCaprio’s attention, the Melbourne Herald-Sun reports. She is expected to fly back to New York with DiCaprio tomorrow, the paper claims.

Meanwhile, DiCaprio’s recent ex, Blake Lively appears to be getting cozier with boyfriend Ryan Reynolds. The two were spotted yesterday in Reynolds’ hometown, Vancouver, reports People. It appears that they may be spending the holidays with his parents and brothers, who live nearby.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leonardo_dicaprio_dating_erin_heatherton_xiJKk1oMS5cCyT2gFw8nxH#ixzz1hI2TfOkX

Heraldsun http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/leonardo-dicaprios-christmas-wishes-come-true/story-e6frf96x-1226228825989
Said they have been hanging out for the past month??Although the sighting and the pics kind of look& sound otherwise to me.
@!!: Yea,i agree with the 20 something statement.Kind of makes sense specially like I said before their personalities don’t seem to matter.Thats no insult to them but no matter how nice or not they are,he or they don’t last.Even if it goes on for awhile it’s still on/off.Not sure he is every gonna settle down.Which doesn’t bother me,I agree less baggage,no divorces no baby mama drama.lol The thing that bothers me is the gossip and tabs that seem to make his relationships out to be more than what they really are.I guess thats were George gets into trouble he is picking up some of the older girls and after a year or two they want a ring on it.
@Tigerseye: High-Five!
Well,at least with these models we don’t get as much press as we did with Blake.Now what are the bets,on how long this lasts?

New Barbie @ 12/22/2011 at 3:57 pm

One month ago Leo had his friends over ( first Lukas and Ethan then Kevin ) so he couldn’t have been hanging out with her for the past month. Maybe over a week but definitely not a month. And I read in a recent InTouch that Erin collects lingerie.
“Chatty” young, blonde underwear model. Definitely not commitment material.

Absurdi-stan @ 12/22/2011 at 4:54 pm

@New Barbie:

Yes but we may have to put up with her for a while.

New Barbie @ 12/22/2011 at 7:35 pm

@255: That is possible, unfortunately. And then another one. And then another bubble gum young, blonde underwear model. This is the kind that doesn`t give him trouble ( = real, adult relationship / commitment ). I don`t have anything against Erin. I don`t know anything about her but honestly I have absolutely no desire to know anything about her either. She is just another generic VS model, nothing special, nothing extraordinary. So all I wanna say is that I`m not gonna bash her or her family and criticize her or her life/work because I don`t care about her. What bugs me and I think that applies to many of his fans here on this thread is the `pattern` he follows. The exact same kind of girl and it seems like time is passing in every aspect of his life ( age, looks, career ) but it`s a standstill when it comes to his love life. He is aging but the girls around him don`t. It`s not really about Erin it`s about his choices.
Someone said earlier that people here `attack` Leo for his choices. It`s not attack. Pointing out what people don`t like about him and talk about it is not necessarily `attacking`. Nobody is perfect and that includes Leo as well. Seeing his flaws and talking about what people would like him to do is not attack.

@New Barbie @ 12/22/2011 at 7:37 pm

What does it matter to you if its a week or a month?
She’s with him for now no?
Might be a commitment but might not be
Scary how you follow EVERY detail of Leos dating life so intensely?
It’s not that serious

New Barbie @ 12/22/2011 at 8:09 pm

@257: Gee, what`s your issue? Picking on everything I say all the time. I follow his life and I remember that weeks ago he had his friends there. There were great photos but with his friends not with her. Is it such a big deal pointing it out? It`s scary that you have to pick on everything that`s posted here like I`m the only Leo fan who follows his life… Do you do this with others as well? Go to bellazon and you`ll be busy for the rest of your life. I have an opinion and I post it. Deal with it!

799294 518660I will appropriate away grasp your rss as I can not in obtaining your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do youve any? Kindly permit me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks. 645412

Pages: « 15 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Show All