Tom Cruise: 'Rock of Ages' Trailer Released

Tom Cruise: 'Rock of Ages' Trailer Released

Check out the trailer for Tom Cruise‘s new movie, Rock of Ages!

The musical tells the story of small town girl Sherrie (Julianne Hough) and city boy Drew (Diego Boneta), who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock ‘n’ roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake, and more.

Also starring: Malin Akerman, Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin, and Russell Brand.

‘Rock of Ages’ – Trailer

WENN

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ugh…really? not a necessary movie but it will prob do moderately well despite being horrible if only for people seeing tom cruise as this character bc it is so random/stretch

(similar to his character in tropic thunder)

He is a brilliant actor. And no, I am not paid to say this, I am just someone who saw Born on 4th July years ago und was impressed by his talent. One of the best actors ever.

ClearPerspective @ 12/13/2011 at 3:51 pm

If you’re a director, Tom is that racehorse you always bet on because he’s going to give 100% every time. Bank on it.

oh please @ 12/13/2011 at 4:07 pm

It not a Tom Cruise movie Jared. He’s in it but he’s not the star. IF I see the movie, it will be in spite of Tom, not because of him.

He is is A star of the movie and you should just save the pedantry, #4. Everyone knows that it is simply colloquial to say it is X’s movie when we’re referring to a person and their work.

It’s funny how a trailer can make any crappy movie look like the greatest thing ever. Editors are clever that way. I’m not buying it.

I’m not amazed. It looks like HAirspray and fell asleep while watching that movie. But I’ll probably end up seeing it.

OMG this is TERRIBLE! @ 12/13/2011 at 4:28 pm

cheap canned cheese.
Baldwin looks like an idiot and so old.
Not going to mention Cruise, wanna have a nice day.
Zeta bugs me always.
Big 10 fingers down!

Hairspray is very, very nice

Catherine looks sooo beautiful in this trailer

I’ll watch this for sure

Definitely seeing it. That looks awesome!

i hate him

Joy McBride @ 12/13/2011 at 4:57 pm

I will be seeing this movie because of Julianne Hough and Diego Boneta, they are the stars of this movie. But also love Tom, Russel, Malik Acreman, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Russell. So what is not to like. Julianne said this movie was so much fun to make, had a blast doing it.

Say what you wan,t but TC most of the time gives good entertainment. If I look at IMDB list of his movies, I have seen and liked most of them. I don’t have to go home with him. He’s not my next door neighbor or my BFF, but I have no problem saying I will see this. It looks like fun. And honestly, it’s not a serious movie and Alec Baldwin and Tom Cruise, Catherine Zeta Jones and Julianne Hough, they are all camping it up. It’s not supposed to be taken seriously any more than you take an SNL skit seriously.

The play was awesome, but this trailer looks like a cheap imitation. Awful. And no way!

WICKED WENCH @ 12/13/2011 at 5:06 pm

Still raping the 80′s are we? Nkay. I might see it but only because of the soundtrack.

@SnOOKIE: Nobody cares what u think
lmfao

LOLNotTellingBishes @ 12/13/2011 at 5:59 pm

@solecito: And how do you KNOW it’s gonna be crappy? You people all judge a book by the cover.

@flor: LOL it looks nothing like Hairspray. This is a movie about ROCK music, not poppy dancers.

@SnOOKIE: Isn’t it more about the movie than the actors?

You all disgust me.

This looks awful.

I hate TC and wouldn’t see any movie with him even if I were paid large sum to go see it.

pr person @ 12/13/2011 at 9:35 pm

Won’t pay to see this stinking pile! Blech!!!

Tom is a psycho
Just the sight of his face makes me sick.

This looks really bad. I can imagine people will be laughing in the theaters at this trailer.

looks like a borefest unless people just see it for the nostalgia, so unnecessary

sweetness @ 12/14/2011 at 9:24 am

it looks funny to me..I will go see it. Twilight was one of the worst films of the year and yet that crappy boring movie made half billion $$ worldwide.

Tom Cruise is NOT a great actor. He gives vacant, soul-less performances that any robot could do, a robot that was trained to be cocky. Just stare and run, that’s about the size of his abilities.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All