Sacha Baron Cohen: 'Dictator' Trailer Released!

Sacha Baron Cohen: 'Dictator' Trailer Released!

Sacha Baron Cohen and Megan Fox share an awesomely awkward moment in the trailer for their new movie, The Dictator.

The 40-year-old funnyman takes on two roles – a goat herder and a deposed foreign ruler – in the film, which centers around “the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Megan Fox

Anna Faris also stars in the comedy, which will be released in the summer of 2012.

‘The Dictator’ – Trailer

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
BLACKJACK JOKER @ 12/14/2011 at 12:00 pm

THE BEARD IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA MAYBE HE CAN COME OVER FOR A LITTLE CHICKEN POT LUCK DINNER!!!!! HAHAHA JUST LOVED THE PEA GREEN SWIMSUIT HE WAS WEARING IN THAT MOVIE!!!!! HAHAHA CAN U WEAR THAT WHEN U COME OVER DINNER!!!!????? HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
SANTA!!!!!!! HO HO HO!!!!!

BLACKJACK JOKER @ 12/14/2011 at 12:05 pm

THEY ADDED SOME SCENES!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA WATCH!!!!!!! HAHAHHA

LOVE,
SANTA!!!!!! HAHAHA THE EDIT!!!!! HAHAHA

Very unfunny

Obaa, primeira !!!

What a load of c_rap. Not worth my time or money.

The irony is, even though the bought-and-paid-for congress is frantically jockeying to enact the egregious SOPA bill, (despite overwhelming popular resistance against it), we have actually had a defacto direct democracy available, made possible by the advent of the Internet. No wonder the PTB are so hellbent on passing such bills, in order to destroy it.

shakirakitten @ 12/14/2011 at 12:57 pm

Hilarious. As usual, Sacha strikes again and in high humor and satire. Brilliant.

SayMyName @ 12/14/2011 at 1:07 pm

I’ll watch it for Megan <3

plastic megan, whats up her new botax lips?

If that isn’t offensive I don’t know what is.

The Kardashian joke, so aces, haha

you’re much less hairy, LMFAO

SBC is awesome. I bet this new movie will be as good as the last ones. :)

I can’t believe she passed up Transformers 3 for this crap.

Kendricks @ 12/14/2011 at 2:46 pm

His life’s work is to dress up as Arabs and make them look horrible. Its really getting old. He is Arab himself, why do that.

I think this palace is actually plaza de España in Sevilla, Spain!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 12/14/2011 at 2:57 pm

..His movies are supposed to be funny?!? ..They’re not.

Megan is soooooooo beautiful in this trailer

Not funny @ 12/14/2011 at 3:41 pm

I’m not a muslim but tthis movie is racist and so stereotypical. I can’t believe they even had the guts to make this. The 9/11 joke was… I can’t even…

Megan Fox is so not into her characters. I don’t see any character. I just see a girl who knows she’s pretty and shows off. She couldn’t act to save her ass. I’m not hating. Just stating a fact. She sucks at acting. She’d be better off as a model or something!

Megan is such a horrible actress, it’s almost hard to watch, she’ll be better off as a model.

I love how half the comments in this thread is about Megan Fox – while at the same time it’s made by people who claim she is “irrelevant”…

Almost 5 years later and Megan’s still playing up her sexuality in movie roles.. that’s all she has. Pretty pathetic at this point

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All