Howard Stern: America's Got Talent Judge!

Howard Stern: America's Got Talent Judge!

Howard Stern is the newest judge on America’s Got Talent!

The 57-year-old radio personality will replace CNN host Piers Morgan as a judge, THR reports.

According to the Howard Stern Show Twitter account, he’ll being shooting in February and will travel around the country for the audition rounds.

Howard promises not to allow “goofy acts” to get through, though.

“This nonsense of Howie and Sharon putting through less than talented people has got to stop,” Howard told MTV News.

“Under my administration there will be no Frank Sinatra impersonators winning for the year. If people think I’m the crazy man, I am not. I am the voice of reason,” he added.

Getty

He is repulsive. Will he tell all the contestants to take their shirts off?

Georgia Lee @ 12/15/2011 at 11:21 am

Love Howard…will watch the show now…He’s right, Howie and Sharon let alot of crap people thru…

THAT’S AMAZING :O

rolls eyes @ 12/15/2011 at 11:29 am

So any pos passes for a talent judge now.
So will he be judging their cup sizes too? ughhhh

Excellent choice, he’s straight forward. Now if they’d just get a clue and get rid of nicole, paula & LA on xfactor. That show’s only judge that judge’s on talent is Simon!!! The rest choose there fav’s…stopped watching xfactor because of the 3 judges!!!!

E. Norma Stitz @ 12/15/2011 at 12:19 pm

HEY NOW!!!!!!

Lou S. Kunte @ 12/15/2011 at 12:19 pm

Bababooey!!!!

Anita Hanjobe @ 12/15/2011 at 12:20 pm

Tatatoothy!!!

Jack Mehoffer @ 12/15/2011 at 12:20 pm

FaFaFohai!!!

This could either go great or terribly wrong, we’ll see… As long as they keep my boy Nick as the host, I’m fine with it.

Robert A. Booey @ 12/15/2011 at 12:25 pm

Boff Boff.

Can’t wait! I disagree about the Sinatra impersonators. After all, the last winner (who I approved of), sang Sinatra. It will be entertaining as h*ll to watch the two Howies.

Vulgar and disgusting, we love the show but may drop it from our viewing habits. what are the producers thinking???