Lindsay Lohan: Learn From Your Mistakes & Live Your Dreams

Lindsay Lohan: Learn From Your Mistakes & Live Your Dreams

Lindsay Lohan stops by Barneys New York on Friday (December 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress, who covers Playboy‘s latest issue, opened up to the mag about moving on from her recent years of trouble.

“Looking back, I probably would have listened to and taken more advice from the people whom I admire and would have followed through with it more,” Lindsay said (via Reuters).

“My stubbornness at 18 and 19 years old got in the way,” she added. “During the past five years, I’ve learned that time flies faster than you think, and because you only live once you have to learn from your mistakes, live your dreams and be accountable.”

10+ pictures inside of Lindsay Lohan at Barneys New York…

lindsay lohan barneys ny 01
lindsay lohan barneys ny 02
lindsay lohan barneys ny 03
lindsay lohan barneys ny 04
lindsay lohan barneys ny 05
lindsay lohan barneys ny 06
lindsay lohan barneys ny 07
lindsay lohan barneys ny 08
lindsay lohan barneys ny 09
lindsay lohan barneys ny 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Accountable? Lindsay Lohan? Laughable.

Trashy girl.

To all you designer’s and freebee giver’s to Lindsay. We will NEVER buy anything you give her to advertise. There are ALOT of young and talented actresses out there who work hard. Yet, you give to her. She will NEVER change.

too late unfortunately

Here’s some sound advice: burn those jeans.

I find it strange that America obsesses over getting Lindsay Lohan behind bars yet set murderers like OJ simpson and Casey Anthony walk free talk about justice

She is so talented and working so hard !!!!!

Why I want be buying her Playboy…Why Buy the Cow if you can get the Milk for Free..Haven’t we all seen her lady bits from Paparazzi Shots…Also how dumb does she think we are??The only reason she pose was because she spent all her Mean Girl Cash.

we all learn From our Mistakes. it just so happens celebrities have to deal with the world knowing their mistakes.

offtheproperty @ 12/17/2011 at 9:18 pm

@hey777: Very true and especially so in her case. She does have some very good qualities.

she is literally the nastiest chick ever.ugg that pasty skin and fake lips and soft body.she is just awful.I wouldnt even bone her with 3 condoms.

gross——– maybe people will like her again since she posed naked- whatever. I think she is lame and weird.

Walk the walk first Linds before talkin’ that talk.

She is going to make more mistakes… No doubt!

It is never too late to change, it is the people that is trying to stop you to change…. Lindsay has my support, i still believe that she’ll change and will learn

It’s the same song and dance in interview after interview. Why should we believe anything she has to say? She’s said she’s changed in dozens of interviews and it turned out to be lies. She lies without even thinking about it. Nobody, but her obsessed fans believe anything this girl has to say or sell anymore.

offtheproperty @ 12/18/2011 at 12:15 am

@Jenny: Anytime someone accuses someone else of “Lying without even thinking about it” makes me think someone knows what she’s talking about.

she looks great , hope she turns her life around cause she is actually talented andbetter than most actresses her age.

offtheproperty @ 12/18/2011 at 12:20 am

Lindsay does say the same BS that adults like to hear every time.
But then she shows up to court with F*ck You painted on her nails.
She has to be thinking seriously about how to get the law out of her life by now one would have to assume at least if it was any sane normal person.

offtheproperty @ 12/18/2011 at 12:22 am

@john: I saw Georgia Rule recently for the first time and she was pretty good. Not especially consistent throughout but she definitely had some very good scenes.

I hope she turns it all around. Her latest progress report has been very good.

call me crazy but..... @ 12/18/2011 at 6:03 am

I dunno bout anyone else commenting but she looks way older than 25 to me. Yeah, hell, I know she is 25 but that’s not the age her face is giving out. More like late 30′s. In general I’m fairly good at guessing a girl’s age and I would have pegged her at 37 if I didn’t know who she was. Megan Fox is the same age and looks like 25, has the fresh skin and glossy hair I’d expect to see on someone of that age but Lohan looks darn awful for a 25 year old. She’s heading into hag territory darn quickly. She’s got them pouchy hamster cheek swellings going on that you see on older women w flabby face skin. Her butt’s flat and flabby, too and her hair looks like a low class trash wig. Given the choice between the two I’d def take the Fox out for a high end meal but I wouldn’t waste my dough on the hamster face.

I usually never see a slim person with flabby jowls like Lindsay’s unless they are getting on a bit, like say 55 plus. Then again, what do you expect when you smoke drugs that are made from sh*t like battery acid?

The80sRule @ 12/18/2011 at 6:51 am