Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Kiss Kiss!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Kiss Kiss!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler share a sweet kiss before heading into church on Sunday (December 18) in Hollywood.

Afterwards, the cute couple went to a flea market to do some shopping. Vanessa turned 23 years old on Wednesday (December 14)! Happy belated birthday, Vanessa!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier in December, Vanessa shared on her blog a special present she bought herself for possible snowy days.

“I am a 5 year old. Yes, I bought a penguin sled. Lol I rode down icey mountains on a penguin. Epic,” Vanessa wrote.

vanessa hudgens austin butler kiss kiss 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler kiss kiss 02
vanessa hudgens austin butler kiss kiss 03
vanessa hudgens austin butler kiss kiss 04
vanessa hudgens austin butler kiss kiss 05

Vanessa looks so happy! glad to see her smile like that!

i know you all gonna say i have to be happy for vanessa…but this is so not her…that guy literary pulled and kissed her in front of the camera

She is so ‘wanting’ of attention.

OMG one word ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for Vanessa :):P love is in the air!!!

Vanessa doesnt seek attention….on jjj it clearly says the left church together and went to do something else….She is NOT like other ‘fake’ celebrities who are so desperate for attention trying anything. this is just a young couple in love-nothing wrong. He may not be the hottest guy but he makes her happy and thats all it counts, her smile.

@Chelsea:
lol she was 2 weeks in Costa Rica and we didnt get ONE SINGLE picture, they both were in a romantic vacation.. SOOOO?

Andrew Lehr @ 12/18/2011 at 11:47 pm

OMG! Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler is Really so Hot couple, Both of them enjoy in this Open Sky.

I like what she’s wearing, finally.
They seem very much in lust which is normal with a new couple but I liked her more when she was more secretive/shy of PDA. Its sickening to be honest.

Mrsvagabunda @ 12/18/2011 at 11:52 pm

I’m happy that she’s happy… But I can’t help it I miss Zanessa!

i’m in love with the way she is looking at him

@Sandra:

If you find a kiss “sickening” then you must have the issue and they spent 2 weeks in Costa Rica without a single pic or tweet

At least they went to church

And the same people upset she was caught kissing Austin would be all “aww” if it had been zac. – so lets get real.

VANESSA SHOW UP FINALLY ¡¡¡¡¡¡ LOOK AT THE SMILE *____*
1000$ SMILE

ONG PDA in public !!!!!!L!

I like this. I feel like with Austin she gets to be more of herself.

@Mandy:
ikr??! is like finally we can see her really happy and comfortable with her own heart. now she is full of life and love.

cute couple finally she is expressing

@loo: Yeah! I think she’s realizing that you can be a private person but you don’t have to hide in the house. And with Zac the spotlight was already magnified on their relationship because of the movies. Everyone wanted a piece of that relationship. With Austin he’s still an actor so he can relate but he wasn’t apart of the HSM whirlwind so its nice to experience something different. Zanessa will always know each other from the experience they had on HSM but they don’t need to lean on each other for that anymore. I’m happy for the both of them.

I dont see how anyone can complain when she’s smiling like that. Austin must be doing something right. She looks really happy.

She looks so happy!!!!! I think Zanessa fans must be move on!

gglover128 @ 12/19/2011 at 12:57 am

I am happy for her even if she not with Zac :)

Guys, please stop bring Zac up on both Vanessa and Ashley’s news. Let him enjoy his time off in Japan. Please.

PR PR PR I refused to believe that Vanessa would fall for a douhe like Bulter. He should go date Ashley. They can be fame hogs together. Zanessa all the way.

At least Vanessa will be as Vanessa Hudgen the actress and not some star’s girlfriend. Since Vanessa is the bigger star and more famous, he will be referred as Vanessa Hudgen’s boyfriend.

Skyhigh95 I totally agree with you! Finally someone who sees that Bulter is totally using her for press! Vanessa wouldn’t randomly pull him in for a kiss especially in front of paps. He’s just looking for attention. And those are literally the exact same clothes he wore the last time they were spotted out. Poor much?

i think vanessa likes austin but i dont think austin likes her…it seems like he just wants a girlfriend but never loves her

Rumor says he is a playboy

If he is a playboy and uses her for the sake of his reputation, she had better break up with Austin right away

Nikita Denise @ 12/19/2011 at 1:34 am

No kissing no touching ….. only seeing dear..

My friend just met a black man on http://www.blackwhitplanet.com. It’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle
It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love.

hello,new attention *****!

Wow!!! Impressed?? That b*tch gets more love than me!

PDA about time too. Austin looks like a guy who’s not afraid to show his ladylove some PDA. She’s happy and he’s happy and that is all that matters. Seeing them together, giddily makes me believe in romance all over again. Throwing caution to the wind and spontaneity is how should every young couple, celebrity or not, be. Just Love it.

Vanessa deserves all the love in the world since she has gone through very difficult and embarrassing situations in her life. It’s nice to see her photographed in the street kissing her latest boyfriend. I hope them to be happy forever and always.

The80sRule @ 12/19/2011 at 6:21 am

He’s uglier than she is

@2
Maybe she is in love this time

Be a private person doesnt mean you cant kiss your BF/GF, it means you dont do promo using your BF/GF,Vanessa looks happy and i hope this doent end like that zanessa relationship… She looks really happy now

@18
She looks happy

Adorable couple!

@The80sRule
Mmm… Not… She is gorgeous

iM FEEL SO SORRY
IM VANESSA FAN, I LOVE HER, HER SMILE IS AMAZING :)
but….
But i dont love AUSTIN!
you cant blame me, i’m seeing this photos and Austin doesnt look real,
in many photos he’s kissing her in front of the papz..
Yeah, maybe he really loves our Vane but
is so strange his attitude….
Zac was much more reserved with the papz…but…whatever…Zac isn’t her boyfriend anymore and..and Austin, yeah, he is da new V’s Boyfriend

Whatever…i hope da best for my BABY V… :B SHE looks great!
But, im a VANESSA FAN, I’M NOT Vanessa’s Boyfriend fan…

@Sandra
Vanessa is always like that, she is always kissing-hugging the ones she loves. With her ex the whole relationship was controled by his PR team so we usually got what they want us to see… I think this is more “real”, just my opinnion

The80sRule @ 12/19/2011 at 7:40 am

@anne:
And that’s why she’s with the Macaulay Culkin lookalike LOL

@jealous: Well whos fault is it? Shes the one who took the pictures. Its nice to see other people happy. But I refuse to feel sorry for someone who takes naked pictures of themselves and is all freaked out when they get out. You cant feel sorry for yourself when its clearly your fault. I hope they stay together and are happy. But dont get all ‘oh, she has gone through a difficult time’. PLEASE. Sweetheart, you have no idea what ‘REAL’ problems are. Have a nice day though.

@Charlie: I thought that her naked pictures were already forgotten. And oh yeah, cancer is worse. But I think she’s helping these people.

@jealous: Yes, she’s helping these people. In 2010.

Jealous much?
Why are some of you claiming to be Vanessa Fans when your moniker clearly states Zanessa?
I like that they both are spontaneous in their affections.

@Charlie: If @Charlie: If you have any idea what “REAL” problems are, as you have said it, you shouldn’t have wasted your time here bringing those naked pic talk. This is why Real Problems occur, people like you just cannot learn to forget and forgive. And oh someone who took naked pic of herself doesn’t need for you to feel sorry. You should feel sorry for yourself. You sound so perfect, it’s scary.

Awwww for the first time I’m really loving these two together! They are so effin cute, how can you not see it?

Lol they are so silly together and head over heals for eachother, you can tell it by the pic where Austin kisses V :)

Vanessa is just so pretty and she looks so healthy. I think she has a good bodytype for kids to look up to. Not too skinny (like Taylor swift and Selena, sorry) just healthy and normal.

People no matter what you think if Austin, Vanessa still obviously address him.

justsaying @ 12/19/2011 at 11:29 am

HE’S CUTE-SHE’S CUTE-THEIR LOVE IS CUTE-THE CLOTHES ARE CUTE….SHE ALWAYS GIVES OFF LOVE AND LIVES FOR IT. SOME OF YOU PEOPLE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION. LIFE IS REALLY JUST ALL ABOUT LOVE AND SHE IS DOING HER PART IN GIVING AND GETTING. GOOD FOR HER. SHE IS HAPPY AND I AM HAPPY FOR HER. KEEP GOING V AND DO YOUR THING-LOVE YOUR LIFE!

@skyhigh95:
How do you know is not her. If you compare the relationship with Zac, then Zac never did that but Austin is not Zac!!! He is a defferent person so let them be different Goshhh

love to see her smile

@Mandy:
THANK YOU!
This is the Vanessa i fall in love with in 2006. she wasnt that sad girl who was always behind his “BF” and with his publicist telling them what to do.
is like the real Vanessa, the one who is always talking about how much she loves her life, her family, her friends, the one who can actually enjoy her life IS FINALLY BACK!!

@fan:
hahaha I agree with u

@Joanna:
he is not there, he was there just 2 days.

Aw, They are the cutest. She looks so happy and relaxed. Good for her. (-: Austin’s adorable and I love him for making her smile like that. I’m really glad he isn’t afraid to show his girl some love and PDA like Zac clearly was.

@Charlie:
BTW she has never said we should feel sorry for her, and actually she never apologized for the whole scandal, she said she was embarrased for the pictures (she was embarrased because the pictures were leaked) and that she was stupid for take those pictures in a first time, and the one who leaked them was the one to blame, she never said nothing more… i think is actually a closed chapter in her life…

he’s not ashamed to kiss her in public. that’s a big bf plus for austin. no girl wants to feel like her bf is ashamed to be near her in public.

@Alma: Taylo and Selena are naturally skinny, It’s not unhlthy, That’s just their body type. Stop th those statements.

Austin Butler is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@evz: I dont have anything against her. The reason I brought up the scandal was because ‘jelous’ portrayed vanessa as a victim and last time I checked thats the only like bad thing I head about her. I might be wrong though, Im not a hater or a fan. I actually clicked on the comments to say that they look like a cute couple, then I saw the comment I just talked about. And those actions seemed silly and immature. And I wouldnt reallly call ‘not having naked pictures and having them spread around the internet’ being perfect really. Have a nice day, honestly. Vanessa has some hard core fans, did not know that :P

@annii: I did not say Vanessa said her fans should feel sorry for herself. The person I replied to portrayed her as a victim and I was trying to explain that basically nobody is a victim and everyone needs to deal with their mistakes. Chill.

she looks very happy. Good for them.

To people who claim that they are kissing in front of “papz.” and seeking attention: the papz are very often NOT VISIBLE. They use zoom lenses on their cameras and are sometimes even inside vehicles, behind glass. That is why many pictures capture people with unflattering facial expressions–they don’t even know their pictures are being taken–otherwise they would smile and take the best picture possible.

beautiful girl no doubt .. I really wish i have at least a gram of her idealism because for what i see VANESSA looks relax and enjoying the life with no too complex of course she has problems like everybody else but it looks like she has the idea of after the storm it always comes the rainbow and that’s an virtue which is opposed to me that I overanalyzing everything even the slightest and that’s my downfall. im trying to learn about her

A dude doesn’t have to be hot or have a gorgeous face in order to be nice and kind. Nice comes from the way a man respects women, his GF more than any other person. I do think the kissing pic looks a bit Heidi and Spencer. Couples usually have some agenda when they kiss in public this way. Maybe they planned this to get the little Zanessa goonies off their backs.

Zanessa is done, kaput, dunzo. Most of those that love Vanessa doesn’t want her back ever with that ex. He was not nice to her and he’s too much into himself, and still is. Zanessa is over. Zaquila is the new tandem.

Zanessa is done, kaput, dunzo. Most of those that love Vanessa don’t want her back ever with that ex. He was not nice to her and he’s too much into himself, and still is. Zanessa is over. Zaquila is the new tandem.

Way to ruin Christmas, Vanessa. Btw tell ur dog, I mean boyfriend, to change his clothes every now and then.

They’re cute, but Zanessa is still better. I’m just saying, don’t get butthurt over this.

I think they look very happy together, to be honest. She looks so free being lovey and affectionate, and he looks proud to be with her. That is all kinds of good to me!

his pants are tighter than hers… awk

@annii: Doesn’t matter he is back or not (which I hope he still is in Japan, because he is MIA again) a lot of us Zac fans just hope those zanessa fans or some people like to refer him as golden boy ( which he is not) just stop bring his name up here. Zanessa is history, it’s done for good, everybody should move on.

It’s petition. Please, check it out :) thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/476/619/334/

Vanessa’s PR people…………could you help her be seen for her acting and singing talent and not for who she’s dating now? Basically, for the past year you have focused on her personal life and not her career. Sure, we have seen a bit on the acting front, but just look at the post on most sights and you will find the personal life posts far outweigh the career ones. And that is sad…. she has incredible talent, focus on that!!!!!

@ohhh my:

When you slam how Vanessa spent her last 5 years, you slam Vanessa. Though Zac and Vanessa may never get back together, they loved each other and as first loves go, each will have a place in each other’s heart always. Everyone who has ever had a first love knows that is true. So why don’t we just back up off Zac and the relationship that he and Vanessa had and show her a bit more respect for Vanessa by respecting her choices.

@sjk: Unfortunately, tabloids focus on the personal aspect of their lives, not the professional side. Earlier in the year, there was more professional news, but that was offset by everyone trying to catch her with a new guy. Her PR doesn’t have control over that. But she has 3 movies out this year, and two are very serious roles. I think the tides will change then.

lmao, it seems like after analysing some pics of those grocery thing, it seems like austin isnt into vanessa that much

lmao, dont want to be mean or anything but barbie face looks bored with these pics

i saw one of the pics and it seems like austin isnt in the mood with vanessa while she was hugging him

uh, i noticed austin isnt into vanessa that much unlike yesterday….#justsaying

I think Austin is using her for publicity.

@fan:
Her name is Hudgens, not Hudgens. If you were really a fan, you would know that.

@fan:
Her name is Hudgens, not Hudgen. If you were really a fan, you would know that.