Bar Refaeli: Chilly Winter Woes!

Bar Refaeli: Chilly Winter Woes!

Bar Refaeli bundles up for the chilly evening on Sunday (December 18) in New York City.

“two lessons today- 1. put tights under ur jeans when its -5C out.. 2. don’t get out when it’s -5C out,” the 26-year-old model tweeted about her day out. “I would sleep the whole winter if i could,” Bar added.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bar Refaeli

While out, Bar hit up some stores in the Soho area of the city and got in some holiday shopping with her gal pals.

bar refaeli holiday shopping 01
bar refaeli holiday shopping 02
bar refaeli holiday shopping 03
bar refaeli holiday shopping 04

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

She looks fug without makeup

How this woman along with brooklyn decker ever became a model is beyond me.

@creed:

You could say that about three quarters of the people who become models. Without make-up, a lot of models and actors look average.

l0nely-girl @ 12/19/2011 at 12:32 am

I swear her 15 minutes were up a long time ago!

without Leo she is n o t h i n g .

Whoa Bar is as ugly as Flake Lively LMAO!!!

I don’t care for Bar, I don’t know what she’s supposed to be famous for. But I think she looks pretty without makeup. People are just too used to seeing full on face makeup caked on that they don’t realize what natural is anymore.

Ugly cheap as always

I don’t care for Bar, I don’t know what she’s supposed to be famous for.My friend just met a black man on http://www.blackwhitplanet.com. It’s where for men and women looking for interracial’ship for a fabulous lifestyle
It’s a nice place for black white sing’les, to interact with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true love.

How anyone can consider this girl pretty is a friggin mystery. Fug.

That face is full of hate…

lafamepoma @ 12/19/2011 at 5:29 am

Bar very pretty with make-up, without it, like a normal girl.

Love u Bar @ 12/19/2011 at 5:49 am

Bar is very beautiful, extremely pretty, gorgeous & attractive girl.

Unlike some false beauties like Kardashian and Victoria B who feel so insecured without tons of makeup, Bar looks like she doesn’t care how she looks au naturel. Love that, it shows how confident she is. Besides, she is naturally beautiful, so….
Thanks for the new pictures, Jared.

Bar also encourages women not to use make up because it ruins your skin gradually. Well done Bar. (Applause)

She is complaining about -5? Where I live it goes down to -25!!

NATURALisBEAUTY @ 12/19/2011 at 1:34 pm

Candycotton... @ 12/20/2011 at 7:01 am

Barf looks more and. More fugly as the years drag on …..she is a real nobody without… Leo lol. She looks about 36 here ? She will never getany decent work….all she can do is write on twitter about her Dlist modeling career….no one gves a sh*t about this borrrrring mindless BIMbO!!!…….

@candycotton @ 12/20/2011 at 7:12 am

I would be really curious to see your face and how is your modeling career doing…
I also wonder how are your grades in high schoo since you can’t even type or write properly. Poor loser.

Toneyourself @ 12/21/2011 at 11:50 am

Her and Brooklyn are chubby and flabby. two words: big boobs

She’s actually more beautiful in reality than in photos. I saw her in an opening two weeks ago and she’d one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, and also very kind and down to earth. She’s thin, but not like those anorexic models, that in reality look hungry and poor. And by the way: She looks a bit sad in those photos, give her a break. she has her own life and we don’t know what is going on there. I wish her the best.