Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Screening with Jonah Hill!

Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Screening with Jonah Hill!

Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill snap a photo together as they arrive at Sony Pictures Studios on Monday (December 19) in Culver City, Calif.

The actors, 48 and 28, took part in a Q&A session and a screening of their latest movie, Moneyball. They later dined at Dan Tana’s.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad was recently nominated for a SAG award and a Golden Globe for his work on the film!

Brad is back in L.A. after spending the weekend celebrating his birthday with family in Las Vegas.

Bigger pic inside…

brad pitt jonah hill moneyball screening

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

1,243 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 750 » Show All

Love you Brad!! :)

Wow!! He has Mickey Mouse faceshape here lol. I love you Brad!!!

Good luck in the award season for your movies, Brad!

Awe, both are so cute.

Love this movie.

sayangsarina @ 12/20/2011 at 10:04 am

Hot as ever!!!!!

The bromance lives on, love Brad and Jonah. Hope they win big!

Brad is still as handsome as ever!!!

I thought Jonah was nominated for awards as well.

Bringing this other from the previous thread:
Regarding Tavis Smiley, I don’t know how it is for fans in other regions, but the interview with Angelina and Zana Marjanovic aired yesterday evening (12/19) on the Tavis Smiley Show on PBS. He does make the full interviews with his guests available online 24 hours after it airs. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/tavissmiley/

Passing Through @ 12/20/2011 at 10:27 am

# 13 Jones @ 12/20/2011 at 10:18 am
My PBS station doesn’t carry Tavis Smiley so I’ll have to wait for someone to upload it to YouTube. None of my local stations carry Anderson Cooper either, so I’ll have to YouTube that as well. Total bummerage…

but.. but.. but @ 12/20/2011 at 10:37 am

@Fan or Foe:

maybe because some of the JP fans are interested in discussing other things. If you don’t like the content then get off you tush and post information. If you are not contributing to the site and keeping it alive then maybe you should STFU and stop complaining about the people that spend their free time finding stuff and posting it. I notice the lurkers are the ones that spout off. but they never post any news or pictures. You sound like a tick. feeding all their work. Brad and Angie have a tick on them.. now it seems the fans have a tick too.

I only use my (one) name to post under. How may are you using today?
Changing names to agree with yourself now.

They seem pretty close. I wonder if Jonah ever got a chance to meet angie and the kids. Crossing my fingers for brad and angie to win at least 1 award.

but.. but.. but @ 12/20/2011 at 11:19 am

@Fan or Foe:

then you should post stuff there not here. Why all the divide between fans. Come on. there are enough haters. why try to down a site that is pro Brad/Angie.

Tom C is going around saying how much he loves Katie H- will Nichole K going crying to the press? Mimi R?? Will Tom have to “apologize” for saying something nice about Katie? Of course Tom (& others) can say whatever they want about their life- just not the JPs. The double standard for the JPs is so appalling, even seeing other celebs do press is a BIG reminder of how nasty and gross and what a user granny manny is- ugh!

How many screening of Moneyball will there be. Why has the movie had only limited release in the UK.

i cannot believe i have yet to see this movie!! heard a lot of good things about it, too. it’s now officially one of my to-dos over the Xmas holiday.

Birthday Boys @ 12/20/2011 at 11:40 am

Jonah’s birthday is today (he turns 28)- he & Brad are exactly 20 years & 2 days apart- kinda cool! I really like Brad & Jonah together in interviews…the one with B Miller on C Rose was fantastic. If you haven’t seen this movie yet, do yourself a favor & GO!!!!!

Excellent movie .a must see. Just wanted to say i am so thrilled for both Brad and Johna.

@Passing Through:

@PT, I am the same as you. I didn’t get to see it as was not on the channel expected. So hope it is on Utube . Also seeing that Jones said (tks Jones:)
that it is repeated on PBC i will recheck to se if my time was off.
I hear you it’s a bummer when you miss anything Brad and Angie related on tv…Good luck..

I’m sure Angie and Zana’s interview on Tavis Smiley will be up on YouTube soon. I noticed he has past interviews from his show available there. I’ll try to upload it if I can, but it will be difficult to do at work. Chances are, someone will probably beat me to it.

Last night was Moneyball screening to the Academy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 750 » Show All