George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Cabo Couple

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Cabo Couple

George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler enjoy some R&R on Tuesday (December 20) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The 50-year-old actor and Stacy, 32, enjoyed some drinks before hopping in a golf cart.

George will be starring in the West Coast premiere of 8, the stage play about Prop 8, which denied gays and lesbians in California the right to marry.

THR reports the one-night showing, directed by Rob Reiner and written by Dustin Lance Black, will take place at L.A.’s Wilshire Ebell Theatre on March 3.

“It is astonishing that gay and lesbian Americans are still treated as second-class citizens,” George said. “I am confident that, very soon, the laws of this nation will reflect the basic truth that gay and lesbian people – like all human beings – are born equal in dignity and rights.”

FYI: Stacy is wearing a tunic by Love Sam.

george clooney stacy keibler cabo mexico 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All

And I was right about Opus Dei.

I’m sorry, I don’t play games. I don’t do things like that, that’s for deceivers. I’m just giving you my opinion.

Opus Dei?

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/27/2011 at 11:48 am

Well from what I have been told is Stan is wanting to make Stacy a client. Ty Pennington’s Extreme Home Makeover got the boot. If she is appearing on Friday with Kelly Ripa that is no suprise. Kelly Ripa is Stan’s client. Also heard that these goons had a woman call “Anna” under the guise of a free psychic reading. Trying to convince Anna that George is deeply in love with her. Heard she laughed so hard that she practically peed her pants. Also heard that she was sent a email requesting her to donate to the American Jewish Committee recently. Guess Signage or whomever said her emails and phones are tapped was right. Also heard that over the weekend/recently she was being encouraged to go spend her money and time to see “The Descendants”. Yeah I bet that went over well. Lol! Last I heard she is looking for like a Palestinian/ Palestinian Muslim organization equivalent to the American Jewish Committee to donate money in Stan’s name and honor. Does anyone have any ideas? I could pass them along, I know she would get it. Lol! What idiots! Just when you think George has sunk to his lowest, he invents something lower. Lol! Man needs to really grow a pair in both places in my opinion.

OMW! I almost wet myself reading this (hilarious)

and whose phone is not tapped these days? :))

I like signage, she is onto something, smart person

@TIMEKEEPER:

Somethings are better said than done, don’t you think

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/27/2011 at 2:15 pm

@blue sky- It is hysterically funny isn’t it? I don’t know which was funnier to me, the psychic reading or the donating in Stan’s name and honor. Sounds like this woman is waaay above the pay grade of what these goons allow around George. Sounds like they got a taste of medicine. It smells to me that nothing was not told by George himself. Signage, looker or one of them talked about cowardice. Yep, and mind f*u*c*k*i*n*g* too. Actually more from the goons around George than George himself. Also heard she had a holiday message relayed to him to basically use his brain or control his own life versus being controlled. All of this was just probably revenge on their part. Idiots! Lol!

@TIMEKEEPER: I don’t know whether she is appearing on Kelly, but she is scheduled to be on Rachel Ray, and the blurb for the show states that she will share her New Year’s Eve plans with George. She led the show to believe that she would do that, but the fact is, the statement is patently false, since she has no New Year’s Eve plans with George.

@TIMEKEEPER:
Someone told me they were using black magic to have her fall deeply for him.But I don’t think it is true or if it works

They really tried to convince Anna to go see The Descendants? LOL. She MIGHT see it and and she MIGHT watch Ides of March if and when the Keibler nonsense is definitely over.

@blue sky: Black magic only works on people who have compromised their souls. People who are surrounded by the light of Christ are impervious to black magic. Actually from what I’ve been told, bad things have happened to people who have attempted such things on her. Good things have happened to people who have helped her and protected her.

@signage:

So true, everthing you said!! but how do you know so much, you have me scracthing my head!

@signage:

@TIMEKEEPER: Regarding an organization to donate, The Rachel Corrie Foundation comes to mind http://rachelcorriefoundation.org Obviously not all Jewish people are bad and I’m sure Anna knows this. But Stan clearly has issues, including problems with Christianity, as he mocks it with his sockpuppet IDs.

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/27/2011 at 4:14 pm

@Signage- I am pretty sure she wants to do the donation just to jab back. From what I am hearing she has a wry sense of humor. It explains why George looks so haggard. The black magic bouncing back on him and those goons. Tsk… Tsk when will these boil weevils ever learn? I got the shows mixed up unless Rachel Ray is Stan’s client too. You never know with these boil weevils. Shows what these idiots know about true love doesn’t it? One cannot control, or manipulate love like this. Doing this garbage sounds like just an extension to control, and continue with these farces. Oh well, George is only damaging himself with this nonsense. Like I said, she sounds like she a few hundred pay grades above this idiot troop. They are going to lose the farm if they keep up with these hijinks. 2012 is no joke. They are going to find out that they bit off far more than they can chew. Well at least a portion of Stacy’s fans are getting a realization of what a true dung beetle she really is. Lol! Priceless! I agree about Anna not watching his films. I heard she paid for Russell Crowe’s films but not George. Is that a statement or what?

@TIMEKEEPER:
” Like I said, she sounds like she a few hundred pay grades above this”
“a few hundred” I think you are under estimating her. I hear she is very clever and allows certain things to slide through so people wont feel dominated by her.

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/27/2011 at 5:39 pm

@bluesky- Oh no I am far from underestimating her. What I am hearing she is highly intelligent which lends to the cleverness mixed in with street smarts, and savvy. People like that are secure and do not have the need to control, dominate, or manipulate. It is those idiot boil weevils that we all have to look out for. Interesting George and Co. According to rumors used black magic. Sign of fear and weakness that always ends badly. Sheer smarts to jock Stan with that donation idea. Serves him right. Sounds like to me George is far, far, far from any honorable intentions. Makes him look unttractive and sordid. Just my opinion.

and after all that, at the end of the day she is still in love with him
(I’m assuming, of course) Maybe they do really have feelings for each other. No one knows the affairs of someone elses heart.

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/27/2011 at 10:35 pm

@blue sky- Yeah I would think it was an assumption. Let’s face it, George had/still swarmy in his actions. These women are pathetic, and he has the gall to have his team make sure he is noted as the most charitable of Hollywood. Lol! I guess so, considering how many low class women he has spent his money, time and effort to whitewash their image. He is just as if not a bigger famew*h*o*r*e*. No matter how you dress it up, it is still trailer trash pure and simple. Anywhere else, this would be exactly what you call this. If nothing else he has been a distasteful, toe hag, motherf*u*c*k*e*r*. Anna should kick his trashy a*s*s* on principle but what I hear about her, why should she get her foot soiled. Roll in the dirt with dogs, you will get fleas. Obviously in his diluted alcohol haze if it is true about his drinking, he is classy with Stacy. To each its own. Just my opinion.

Charity donations can be simply for public relations. Some corporations will only make charitable donations if they get their name publicized in some way, such as in a program or on a website etc. Hard to say for sure in George’s case. There are people who do charitable stuff and remain anonymous.

I should add that it is possible that he does stuff anonymously as well, that we don’t know about. The Sudan stuff receives more publicity by having his name associated with it, but there may be a point at which that starts to do more harm than good unless he stops the trash mongering and cultural harm towards women everywhere. In fact I think that point has already been crossed, so hopefully he will stop the trash mongering and cultural harm towards women everywhere or recuse himself from roles with the UN or in Sudan.

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/27/2011 at 11:45 pm

Agreed. It just seems it is pushed and publicize to balance his whacked taste in women. Devito donates a lot of money and does wonderful things but keeps it quiet. Maybe it is a unconscious need for attention. Hard to say anymore.

TIMEKEEPER @ 12/28/2011 at 12:40 am

Another thing where do those goons get off suggesting Anna go pay for a movie ticket to see his movies? WTF? Is these fameho’s and golddiggers buying tickets to see his movies? What is wrong with these idiots? Blue sky, yes I would say if one would assume anything that there is something very messed up in certain people’s heads. If I was Anna I would tell him to f- off asking for her to pay for his damm movies. I would think she paid enough from what I have heard about the problems his goon squad has done along with his cooperation. There is no excuse period. Charitable cad perhaps except for the gold digging bimbo? Something to think about.

BTW, if you’re looking for a good movie to see, “War Horse” is great. I saw it the other day. I couldn’t decide between that one and the new Matt Damon movie. I’ll see the Matt Damon movie next.

I heard she doesn’t mind helping and giving as long it doesn’t affect her well being. It’s all worldly material things, no harm done. She doesn’t mind casting out blessings. She doesn’t think she is better than anyone
else.When it comes to flaws we all have them, in different forms no need to pass out judgment is not for her to do so, but her creater. (so I heard)

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All