LeAnn Rimes: Bikini Babe on a Boat

LeAnn Rimes: Bikini Babe on a Boat

LeAnn Rimes shows off a teeny bikini as she and her husband, Eddie Cibrian, go out for a ride on a yacht on Tuesday (December 20) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The 29-year-old singer and her sweetheart stayed close and smooched for photographers while on the yacht, named It’s All Good.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

LeAnn recently reflected on being bullied and had words of encouragement for others facing adversity.

“[W]e are all flawed in many ways but there are really no ‘flaws’ if you learn to love what makes you different…” LeAnn wrote. “No one can ever break you down or take away your spirit unless you let them. I’m not letting anyone take mine any longer and I hope you can find it within yourself to do the same.”

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes in a bikini while out on a yacht with Eddie Cibrian

leann rimes eddie cibrian boat 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian boat 20
leann rimes eddie cibrian boat 21

Photos: GSI Media
Posted to: Bikini, Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes

Frazer Harrison/Getty

disgusted @ 12/21/2011 at 3:55 pm

Dear God make it STOPPPPPPPPPP! This is torture!

Staged with her paid photographer.

Please bring back Kim Kardashian. At least she has a butt that is bigger and better than LeAnn’s ****, yes the 190lb **** she can’t seem to stop clinging to.

Another staged photo op. These pictures look identical to the ones taken a few months back.

What a joke this site us. This twit is both insecure and an egomaniac.

She is definitely not to thin even though in certain outfits she can look it sometimes but damn that body is quite manly why do some woman have to work out till they are manly muscly (not including body builder women)

Go Ask Alice @ 12/21/2011 at 4:15 pm

WTF is girl talking about?

Seriuosly, she reminds of those people who want to show and tell people the smart, intelligents, that come of sounding really dumb by saying all kinds useless, senseless babble.

Everybody here ,ya’ll, listen to me, Alice’s words of wisdom.
If you are happy and know, smile. If you are happy and know it and you really want to show it, smile and STFU.

Hows’ that?

C listers in Cabo; check
posing as if they are fabulously in love; check
his stupid dimples; check
her skinny unproportioned body
and those lips tat puke; check

ah..Cabo, the place for wanna be’s.
yo, Clooney , you too.

It’s official. Everyone… .meet the NEW, (but not improved) Heidi and Spencer!

With every photo, their careers sink deeper and deeper into the mud.

Throw her back in the ocean.

famewhore to the max @ 12/21/2011 at 4:40 pm

I thought this was a photoshoot at first with the way she’s constantly posing and looking at the camera with what I’m sure she believes to be her ‘sexy’ stare.

Who is this person?? There’s a post about her everyday and I just dont get it. And its not like the pictures differed a bit, I mean shes in a bikini in every bloody shot. I would understand if you posted pictures of her doing interesting things like helping out charities or on the set of movies or whatnot. But its the same in EVERY picture. I’m sorry if I offended her fans or anything, but I just dont get it.

Jessica Simpleton @ 12/21/2011 at 4:41 pm

There’s nothing remotely attractive about her and she isn’t a “babe”; I’d love to call her a horse, or a dog, or a pig, but I won’t insult the animals.

A pap recently outted her on twitter saying she does call the paps and is best friends with a pap named Mike who she calls everywhere she goes.

These r soooo posed. It’s like “look at me in my tiny bikini with my cheating husband” she is nuts!!!! She may be skinny but she has a manly body. She has line backer arms and shoulders and her face is so ugly,,, Eddie is only with her for the money why elese would he be with that? I guess she pays for everything

Her body looks pretty good in some of this pics (not quite as emaciated) but she’s still an ugly obnxious fame*****. I really wish people would stop giving them attention.

Even Kim Kardashian isn’t this bad and that’s saying something.

She suffers from noassatall! I dislike her, but I’ll admit she is looking healthier. Still ewww, but less gross. LOL

Man this chick tries WAY TOO HARD! If she were as confident as she “claims” to be, she wouldn’t even have to address mean rumors or the hatred most women feel for her self-depricating ass!

A HO is a HO HO HO!

Attention *****

thanks for the photoshoot pics. she looks desperate.

JJ photographers? You mean photographer. She is just so ugly & god her body is full of stretch marks & misshapen. Man shoulders & face. He is just a pathetic douchebag. They don’t have careers. He’s unemployable & she’s an unbearable has been yodeler. Final comments JJ your just a sham site. Come on people no one likes LR except the paid photographer & Jj. Lets stop visiting this site maybe then they’ll go away like Heidi & Spencer

Where the heck does this lounge singer get all the money to take her jobless husband on vacations? Did she really make many millions when she yodelled her way into a singing career?

Ughhh…in picture #14 her pelvic bones are sticking out….this is attractive??

Need I say more @ 12/21/2011 at 7:43 pm

At least she’s put on some weight….next, those oversized toofers!!

Wow people go on to this website just to berate it. Sounds a little silly. Any how…I think these are great pics of LeAnn and Eddie. Rise above and just stay in love.

speaktruth @ 12/21/2011 at 8:17 pm

I’m really sick of them making every situation a paparazzi scene where most normal people would use that time to enjoy each other in their own privacy and not invite others. That being said, I’m glad she’s looking like she’s gaining some weight, which is good because super stick thin doesn’t look good on anyone.

I would be in love also if someone paid my bills bought me an expensive car took me on exotic vacations and supported my kids without even having to do a days work I’d say that Eddie is a lucky man or “paid companion”.

ok,i try to cut her some slack.., but they are obviously posing! heidi and spencer have nothing on these two..

I think she’s gained a tiny bit of weight, but it still isn’t right for her frame. It just doesn’t suit her body or face. I think she also has gotten lip injections recently, and upped the size of those implants. Or who knows….maybe she’s pregnant? Though, she used to talk about starting a family all the time with him, and tease about that, and now she’s more of the “I don’t know if that will happen. Maybe we will or maybe we won’t” in her recent interviews. So that’s odd….there was some change there. Maybe he’s showing less enthusiasm for that? Either way, she’s not a fashionista, it’s just not a look that works for her, IMO.

If you’re trying to make your readers hate Leann then mission accomplished.

alex krycek @ 12/22/2011 at 12:01 am

she looks like she has more muscle in these photos now rather than just skin & bone.

porkchops @ 12/22/2011 at 1:12 am

eddie calls gsi media for these setups and he gets a cut, leanne not in on it but eddie sure is .. LAME !

She is so desperate. Why don’t you smile right at the camera a few more times, LeAnn!

Thoses pictures are a set up. Big time, look how she smiling in to the camera, most d lists slip away for a holiday with out been photographed. The paps definatly do not wait around to photograph Leann. This is why she often Tweets her where abouts. She wants the illusion of being in demand hence the twitter up dates on holidays staged pap shots, it just cheaps her image. Now a real singer is bitney look at her twitter its professional and to the point, bitney also chats to fans but in A lister fashion . Leann get off twitter. U look like a cheap *****. Leann will only Tweet ya back if u stoke her ego. Oh bully brandi. I Tweeted Leann and asked her to rt me, I was new to twitter and needed followers. lr didn’t even bother. Brandi glanville glady RT me. I didn’t even hav to kiss her ass. And I was really nice to Leann. So this just tells me that Brandi is more mature in her thinking and her behavior.

More than her stretch marks are being exposed. Everyone knows what a lying fake she is.

She’s gonna be a trainwreck of Lindsay Lohan or Mindy Mccready proportions the day Eddie dumps her without warning, and it will be all her own silly fault.

this is disgusting. Are they doing an advertisement on infedility?

Another horribly obvious and awkward looking photo op. Insecure much? It is really interesting how someone who is and has been a bully and has other people bully for her as well, is now trying to drum up sympathy for herself by saying she is bullied. Is whining her new career now? The music thing seems to be over and she isn’t exactly setting the acting world on fire. Playing the victim seems to be her next “project”. Too bad no one is buying any of it.

When is he going to make her get a nose job? You can probably see up into her pea brain if you look up her nose! NOSTRIL WOMAN!

Leann, Eddie, and the hired photographers…how pathetic! I’d rather see pics of the Whales taking a crap than to see these desperate famewhores who spend ridiculous amounts of money just to piss off Brandi. So, what are we going to see plastered on the internet tomorrow…Leann giving eddie a BJ?? yuck!! I’ll take Kim K. anyday over these two!!

@Charlie:

Oh don’t worry, those fans you speak of are nonexistent. She’s just a homewrecking attention wh*re who think everyone cares about her life with her lover. She’s about as useful as a Kardashian only funnier to watch fall down because she believes that she is relevant.

if Leann stop Tweeting she would get no attention. She Tweets that she slept underneath the stars. Where was paps then. Today she can’t leave her room because the pap boats are stalking her. She should show us prove with a snap shot. A classic lie, this is how she makes money to vacation selling these photo op to the highest bidder. and remember they pay more money with Brandi kids in the shot. Howcome she is never annoyed with the paps she is always full of smiles all the time. how come when she was married to Dean we never saw vacation photo’s, private moments. Ect

I don’t know why people say shes to thin all the time. Her body is to die for. She clearly has worked so hard for her body and takes great care of it. I wish I had that dedication!!! People are always so mean on here, give the girl a break. The only person I could see everyone having and problem with is Kim Kardashian and her family. Thats someone who we can all dislike because she is a horrible example of an American.

What totally blows my mind about this woman is how she will SAY anythingand DO anything to get noticed. My current beef with her is: according to CONACTMUSIC.com, se is devistated that her “bonus” dad is very ill. It seems incredibly serious to the point that she is teats. Now, if I found out a loved one who means more to me thatn life itself, I would bloody well cancell any yrip to be with that person. In this case Leann simply cries that her beloved daddy is ill and then :whoosh: off to Cabo to walk around half-naked sucking her giggilo’s errr husband’s face.

My typing is for s*** these days. Sorry!!!! Let’s try this again….with a spell-check in hand.

What totally blows my mind about this woman is how she will SAY anything and DO anything to get noticed. My current beef with her is: according to CONACTMUSIC.com, She is devastated that her “bonus” dad is very ill. It seems incredibly serious to the point that she is Tweeting about it. Now, if I found out a loved one who means more to me than life itself, I would bloody well cancel any trip to be with that person.(Especislly since it’s the holidays). In this case Leann simply cries that her beloved daddy is ill and then “whoosh” off to Cabo to walk around half-naked sucking her gigolos’ errr husband’s face. If this is a lie then she is a poor excuse for a human being.

@Laura: I’d pick Kim over Leann any day.

She lost so much weight. She is nto naturally thin. Her behind is flat and bones are sticking out.

Gosh, she has has suck a mannish face.

From the ribs down, her body is hot. Her boobs look ridiculous. Her face is . . . well, not her best asset.

The pics are obviously staged because a) they are clearly posing and b) no one cares enough for real Razzis to follow them.

The most disappointing thing to me is that she has real singing talent but chooses to instead just be a fame *****. What a waste.

Yeah. . . She eats 3 square meals a day and is healthy as can be. . . Used to love her when she was NORMAL.

SouthernGal @ 12/22/2011 at 7:06 pm

Ummm the paid pap is so close you can see the stretch marks all on her botched tittay job and thighs. Besides she posing which is so LAME. Looking directly into the camera with that horsey HEEHAW laugh. George Clooney, a real A-lister, is there and not one pic. Swear she is trying to commit career suicide. 2012 will be even worse!

look like c okeheads

so paid a real photog to take these perfect background and all. She is sooo insecure.

@Laranjen:

She is not that pretty or feminine. His first wife was good looking.

jmo

If I was the mother of 1 of those kids at the school that she posted the pics of, I would sue her ass 4 exposing my child to the media or any nutty person out there in the REAL world. Eddie is just as stupid as she is to have let her do that. He wants to expose his kids, well o.k. but don;t do that to other peoples children .2 complete idiots

@char: I saw those pictures too. At my school parents have to sign a form allowing their child to be photographed for any reason (even class pictures) and we are not in Hollywood. I wish I could find a way to notify that school to say Leann posted students’ pictures all over Twitter without parents’ permission. Sniff—I would love the smell of loads of law suits against her. Then she’d be broke.

Well, he is an actor, so he is really acting with her right?
We know he CAN before he was with her, maybe that’s why he lost his jobs?
Because they couldn’t see a difference anymore with the real and the fake life.
She is really, really posing.. with all the cuddling and laughing. Very fake..
I wonder how long he will be married to her, for as long they can book vacay’s to Cabo maybe?
Get a great buck for his childrens college and his own retirement.
I hope for her she had a settlement. Other else she will be broke, really really soon.
She shows us so much of her insecurity it is sickening.
I am insecure too sometimes about my relation, but I don’t stage anything for anyone. Certainly no private moments.
She loves to show the world and ofcourse and foremost Brandi, that he is SO in love with her.
What is he? Seriously? A Golden Guy? With the best D**K in the world or what?

LEANN THE BULLY @ 12/22/2011 at 10:11 pm

LeAnn bought the same distinctive shoes as Brandi #2

LEANN THE BULLY @ 12/22/2011 at 10:12 pm

she has her minions constantly harassing Brandi
the whole truth about LeAnn Rimes :

Skin and bones wanna cheeseburger? Someone help the girl!

Hmmm, Kim’s body or Leann’s? I’ll have to say neither. Artificial curves are no better than artificial skinnyness. In both cases these women are completely obsessed with trying to conform to a mold deemed “sexy” by society, just a different one – so reinforcing the idea that women’s main value is to be hot to men. They both look forced, unnatural, and icky. I can guarantee that even if you think you have a big butt it looks nothing like Kim’s unless it’s fake. Kim’s ass is awful and deformed, it looks like it was done by that guy who was using concrete and fix-a-flat. As for Leann she just looks so desperate, and obsessive, this is obviously not her natural body type. Your body will look it’s best if you just be yourself and be healthy whether it comes with a big or small ass.

Both Leann and Brandi< Could play for the NFL!!!!! Brandi is no girl,this says alot about gay Eddie!!

LEANN THE BULLY @ 12/23/2011 at 9:35 am

LeAnn bought the same distinctive bikini as Brandi
~
LeAnn bought the same distinctive shoes as Brandi #1

Update people. I am at the hair dressers getting the works and the manager has all the recent issues of rag mags. These photos are in : Intouch, LifeStyle and Star magazines. Heaven help me if this heathen is in the US and People mags I haven’t read yet. So she is getting $$$ to be in those as well? S***!