Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler arrives at the airport on Saturday (December 24) in Glasgow, Scotland.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud took a break from filming his latest movie, Of Men and Mavericks, to spend time with friends and family over the holidays.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is on the mend after a scary surfing accident earlier in the month – when a large outside set of waves came through, he was held down under water and hit on the head before finally being plucked out after the waves subsided.

gerard butler glasgow holidays 01
gerard butler glasgow holidays 02
gerard butler glasgow holidays 03

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

Merry Christmas Gerry.

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/27/2011 at 12:56 pm

JJ finally caught up! Looking tired, but I’m sure happy to be home in Scotland!

He looks old, wrinkled, grey and like a total slob. This is a heartthrob??

His best years are behind him.

Swannie

His best years are NOT behind him!

The best is yet to come and he is totally smoking hot. Yummmmm

Not feeling him. Do not think he is handsome.
Looks older then his age & a conceited personalty all equals
= over rated schnook.

I forgot to mention sun damaged and schlumpy. Is he smoking again and banging a different woman every night? That kind of behavior really ages a person.

Swannie

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 12/27/2011 at 1:13 pm

@Dude:
What conceited personality? He only shows what he feels people expect, a profile he’s crafted. He saves his true self for real friends and family. He’s a heart the size of Texas and made of pure 24K with all the shyness of an island boy.
~K

@Dude: You are right, Dude. Gerard Butler is an over-rated schmuck. He can only make so many dud movies before the idiot producers stop offering him work.

Swannie

I don’t care what anyone says I still love him . He’s so Dreamy . Thanks Jared .

Wow haven’t posted in a while. I hope everyone had a great christmas!

holy crap he looks terrible. Dude, get some sleep…and possibly a face-lift.

I love Gerard Butler.I still think he is hot.He is the best looking leading man Hollywood has ever had.You probably don’t like his longer hair.He looks younger and better since he lost weight.He sometimes does not dress good when he is not working,but when he goes out to those parties he has beautiful suits ties,and shirts..He has very expensive suits made just for him.A lot of people when there not working dress like they don’t care.I bet all of you do to.

@anonymous: I sometimes dress this badly when I’m making a quick dash to the grocery store or to fill up the car. I do not dress like this when I’m going on a trip. The people around Butler will be wondering when he had his last bath.
Every year he dresses like more of a slob. Next year be careful when dropping change into a homeless man’s cup, it could be Gerry’s cup of coffee.

Swannie

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 12/27/2011 at 1:47 pm

Really sorry but he’s dressed to blend. To belong. Not to stand out. Nothing wrong (at all) in how he’s dressed! What’s wrong with it? Transparency is what he’s aiming for. Looks like his mates. They’re not overly dressed either. It’s his life, his holiday. His downtime. His eyes can still melt stainless steel if he trains them on it. ;o)
~K
why all the judgment calls on his appearance, it’s his heart the matters… and that’s beautiful

hello did you ever think he is tired from jet lag and I would love to see you after a near death experience. Wishing him only the best

I agree Gerry’s fascinating woman.He dresses to blend in,not to stand out.To me he is a beautiful man.I don’t think he looks old either.I thought that he might have had a nip and tuck.I thought he looked younger.Did you see how handsome he looked on Jay leno’s show,and the View,and Craig Ferguson’s show.I think that he was the handsomest man I ever seen when he was in his thirties,I still think he is better than all of the leading men in hollywood.Just because he wears scruff on his face doesn’t make him dirty.If you think like that you are thinking like the old people think.Times have changed ,move on.with the trend.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 12/27/2011 at 2:38 pm

@anonymous:
Thanks!
And another thing is people aren’t privy to any aches and pains he might be recovering from. He might be on meds for anxiety or post traumatic stress syndrome? It was an awful experience to nearly drown! No one knows and I’m not saying he is.
But don’t feel he looks bad at all. He looks like him. He hasn’t altered how he dresses and won’t. So some of you should give it up. Control who you can, you cannot control him. He’s perfect as is. He is enough as is.
~K

It is harder to maintain scruff on your face than it is to shave it all off.The razors for scruff is set a certain way and they have special razors for scruff.Scruff takes more upkeep than shaving your face clean or having a beard.A beard if trimmed nice takes upkeep too.

Make Love Not War @ 12/27/2011 at 2:45 pm

Gerry has gotten off from a long flight. I would like to see how you Gerry bashers would look after a long flight. He still looks better than any man in his 40′s.

He is resplendent any way, any time. Hope he’s enjoying his holiday in Scotland.

@Make Love Not War: He doesn’t even look better than a man in his 50′s. Look a that poster someone posted a link to above. Ralph Fiennes is in his 50′s and looks younger and fresher than old Gerard Butler.

Swannie

marabelle @ 12/27/2011 at 3:58 pm

Yikes! Looking really rough in those photos.

Joie de Vivre @ 12/27/2011 at 4:23 pm

Aw, now I think Butler is just exquisite no matter what he’s wearing or what he’s doing! What a lovely way to end a day out in miserable weather….a new thread. And as I said before when we first saw these photos, I love the sleepy and vulnerable look. XXO

Joie de Vivre @ 12/27/2011 at 4:27 pm

@Manny: @niknoks: Thank you both! We had our best Christmas yet! Hope you are both well and happy Should be hearing something soon, but he is feeling better. Congrats, nik, on the new one coming. XXO

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All