Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler arrives at the airport on Saturday (December 24) in Glasgow, Scotland.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud took a break from filming his latest movie, Of Men and Mavericks, to spend time with friends and family over the holidays.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is on the mend after a scary surfing accident earlier in the month – when a large outside set of waves came through, he was held down under water and hit on the head before finally being plucked out after the waves subsided.

gerard butler glasgow holidays 01
gerard butler glasgow holidays 02
gerard butler glasgow holidays 03

Michael Buckner/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

something about him reminds me of a used tampon. I don’t know what it is….

@Joie de Vivre: Joie, agree, he just looks tired and he was just through a scary experience.
So glad to hear your honey is feeling better. Take care and enjoy your evening.

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/27/2011 at 5:26 pm

Still in Glasgow:

Kostas Simos
Gerrard Butler just passed outside Di Maggio’s :) … every xmas lol
Share · 33 minutes ago via mobile ·

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/27/2011 at 5:44 pm

megasaur megan smith
1 of my facebook “friends” is standing next to Gerard Butler….so jealous!!! She’s a lesbian as well. So unfair! I’d have raped him by now

Colin Donachie
Just kicking back in brunswick with gerard Butler….Sweet!!!
Share · 17 minutes ago via mobile ·

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 12/27/2011 at 6:22 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:
I find it fascinating how anyone could call me obsessed?
~K

The Noise In The Walls @ 12/27/2011 at 6:27 pm

awww Loved Di Maggio’s..miss it..They have great food..Also, loved ‘Qua” another Italian restaurant in Glasgow…

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 12/27/2011 at 6:33 pm

@The Noise In The Walls:
Gerry loves Italian food. Even from as far away as his homeland. This is SO him. I love it. Food as medicine. He knows stuff.
~K

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/27/2011 at 6:34 pm

@GerrysFascinatingWoman: I just copy and paste the info whenever I see it come up in the news feed of one of the GB fan sites. I’m not on FB and Twitter searching for this stuff. They are. I just relay it here because I know the topic of his whereabouts usually comes up.

Maggie P.U. @ 12/27/2011 at 6:38 pm

Hey everybody…**waves from the gutter** thought I’d say hi while I have a few and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas…. I hid my scales BTW til after the New Year….. hope everyone has a Happy New One..and it is better than the last. RedO my condo’s and prayers to you and your friend with their loss…..again, have a good one if ya go out get a DD or a cab or room….. if you take any towels make sure they are yellow…:)

Peace.

MPU

Maggie P.U. @ 12/27/2011 at 6:40 pm

Peace.

MPU

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/27/2011 at 6:40 pm

And here’s another:

Gregmellon Greg Mellon
Apparently Gerard butler is in the Corinthian ! oooh
5 minutes ago

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/27/2011 at 6:43 pm

@Maggie P.U.: Hope you had a Merry Christmas Maggie! Good job on hiding the scales! =) Happy New Year to you!

Maggie P.U. @ 12/27/2011 at 6:45 pm

Sorry for the dbl posts. Thanks CGE :)

Peace.

MPU

AmICynical? @ 12/27/2011 at 7:03 pm

He looks tired and needs a break. I am amazed at how social media has brought stalking to a whole new level. Yikes!

AmICynical? @ 12/27/2011 at 7:03 pm

AmICynical? @ 12/27/2011 at 7:03 pm

He is lovely and I am sure tired. This is one beautiful man..no use to argue with the naysayers. They will never get him.

Claire Kelso
Haa Gerald Butler swapping numbers with my friend in the corinthian? Well jel!
41 minutes ago

John O’Donnell
Gerard Butler is in town for the game tomorrow, he was in Corithian tonight!
30 minutes ago
The Celtics are playing tomorrow.

@twitter:

That would be Celtic, ‘The Celtics’ are a basketball team.

@AmICynical?:

I agree. The guy can’t seem to do anything without it being tweeted. I dont get Facebook or Twitter. Does someone’s every move need to be known? Give the guy a break on his attire. He looks tired, but otherwise fine. That flannel actually looks pretty comfy.

Wait took a closer look & that’s not a flannel shirt. Whatever he looks comfortable anyhow. lol

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 12/27/2011 at 8:26 pm

It’s Jesus on a cross around his neck.
~K

redOctober @ 12/27/2011 at 8:34 pm

@Maggie P.U.:

Hi Maggie. Nice to see you and thanks. I’ve been out shopping for my vacation , thinking about it the yellow towels are a great idea ; )…have a great 2012 you too.

He does look a bit tired in the above pics . . . but that’s to be expected after a long flight. He must be all rested now if he’s out partying and taking numbers as usual (eye roll) until all hours.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All