Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler arrives at the airport on Saturday (December 24) in Glasgow, Scotland.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud took a break from filming his latest movie, Of Men and Mavericks, to spend time with friends and family over the holidays.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is on the mend after a scary surfing accident earlier in the month – when a large outside set of waves came through, he was held down under water and hit on the head before finally being plucked out after the waves subsided.

gerard butler glasgow holidays 01
gerard butler glasgow holidays 02
gerard butler glasgow holidays 03

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 122 23 24 25 26 27 [28] Show All
GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 01/05/2012 at 1:39 pm

Come to think of it, that is a IMDb tactic to get someone to act out to entertain people, people like you!
There isn’t anything wrong with anything I’ve written here “since Sunday”. It’s just people, for whatever reasons, have also had a change of heart and it bothers some [read: Manny] and you too. Side bar nosy: Blog is fine. Had hot erotic post a few nights ago with rave comments. I can write some erotica. And if you think it then it’s true. (wicked grin) Again, wise I blocked all the URLs I put up here as open invites. YOU I don’t want reading. You’d have aneurism.
But think this ex IMDb inmate/addict has really gone off the deep end, keepin’ count, which is nutty enough, but really has no substance but for this thread? Shame on her.
And shame on her trying to shame others into leaving this place with her ‘reality checks’. Think she needs one. Hell, if you don’t know me by now (even in one week), then know this… what you’re trying to accomplish will backfire. It does it with my one reader (I do not wish to miss) who uses these this manipulation to get me to ill-treat her in front of other readers so they don’t like me.
Guess what? Hasn’t worked since 2007 when she came on board in her sneaky way. Why? I’m the writer of the love story. I’ll leave it at that. Wait, both love stories. Plus I’m an air sign. So go back to IMDb why don’t you with your male-aggressive mean self where you are a dime a dozen there rather than direct spiteful barbs at me. YOU make yourself look bad, not me.
~K
who thinks Manny needs to mind her own business because she can’t post from work

Can'tGetEnough @ 01/05/2012 at 2:09 pm

Pics from Coriolanus screening tonight! GB is looking so FINE! Enjoy!

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 01/05/2012 at 2:16 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:
I love you. LOL Kidding. But you’re timing is terrific. We could use a new thread! No seriously, thanks so much!! I don’t know how you get these so fast, nor care, but ghee, what a treat!! Everyone looks spantacular! (a new word not a typo) Oh and that’s do not want to meet, not miss.
~K

@Can’tGetEnough:

Thank you so much!

Butler looks so handsome as does his co stars.

Venessa Redgrave is beautiful.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 01/05/2012 at 2:30 pm

Oddly, and why I bothered I’m not sure, but I went to IMDb to see if they have more photos (to share at my blog) and one nasty (aren’t they all which is why it is d.e.a.d.) old-timer said that some of their posters have moved here but come back? Not me. Humm, rubs chim, Hags Central perhaps? Think so.
She better taker her and her lurking cowardly zebra herd back. Oh, and that’s have an aneurism. Oh, and they don’t even have these yet (at time of this post comment)! DEAD, boring, ugly. So not into Butler there at all but to use him as whipping post for all that ails them, like this B did with me.
~K
who sees a bit of turquoise in his suit, that winning smile, hair shining nicely and twinkling eyes when in view of the camera, and that wistful soulful introspective look I adore when not…

@Can’tGetEnough:

As always, thanks for posting…..
@GerrysFascinatingWoman:

He is looking good, if not a bit windswept, the wind has died down but it’s still fairly blustery out there… I don’t envy them posing for pictures outside.
Nice to see James Nesbitt as well, one of the victims, I mean candidates on my fantasy ‘top 5 freebie’ list. ;-p
Note to all the humourless posters on the board, the above sentence is what they call a joke.

Can'tGetEnough @ 01/05/2012 at 2:51 pm

@GerrysFascinatingWoman: Really? You’re kidding?? I’m insulted! LOL You’re welcome! I came in from the grocery store, sat down and saw the link so decided to share it! I’m sure we’ll have more coming in and a new thread for sure!
What’s with the IMDb site? I’ve never been there. Am I better off staying away??

@Truth: You’re welcome! Isn’t Vanessa just stunning? So beautiful and graceful!

More pics:

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 01/05/2012 at 2:55 pm

@niknoks:
Does indeed. Love when the night-owl can look like morning-lark with so little sleep! Think he’s more energy now since he’s dropped a lot of emotional baggage that used to weigh him down. Plus, he’s learned to eat better too. Food as medicine. It works people.
Looks a little out of place as the odd man out with Vanessa and Ralph, who are clearly an ‘item’ (as in very good friends), but that’s okay! It is what he is more often than not.
Astounding suit. Yet another gray one this time a glen-plaid with a hint of turquoise in it that brings out those eyes the color of the sand and the sea. ;o)
~K

@niknoks:

New Thread–and Gerry is looking quite charming at the Special Screening of Coriolanus.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 01/05/2012 at 2:57 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:
Oh dear God. They broke the mold. That second set… I’m, ah, speechless. Yep, it can happen. It just did.
~K

Can'tGetEnough @ 01/05/2012 at 2:57 pm

And there is our NEW THREAD!

@wtf?: wtf, thanks for your kind words. I always enjoyed your posts and the posts from the guys.

Hags Central @ 01/05/2012 at 7:12 pm

@GerrysFascinatingWoman:
You’re a mad woman and it shows, not to mention jealous of his girls. He’ll get married one day and have a young wife and then what are you going to do? commit suicide like the rest of the phannies.

FYI, i’m not from IMdb you nut. There are more old hags there than at JJ.so it’s not my cup of tea. Actually, come to think of it, you belong there perfectly well.

Hags Central @ 01/05/2012 at 8:07 pm

@You Lose:
“You are clearly a sociopath who appears to be desperately delusional about YOUR chances to obtain a ring and a commitment from Gerard Butler. Your hatred has eliminated you from the competition. He would never be with someone as evil as you are.”
LMAO!!!!
Jealous much? You should be because if i wanted to, i could make that a reality. Do you know how? There is only one degree of separation between Gerry and me. Eat your hear out!!!
Go fuuck yourself and do it quickly before time runs out on you.

@Hags Central: @Hags Central:

Then why don’t you go for it then? From what I’ve learned about Gerard Butler all these months while studying this fan phenomenon, is that you come across as one that he might f/ck (if you’re good looking) and then bail. He would never bring you home for Mom, friends or whoever. Because even if you’re good looking on the outside, your definitely ugly on the inside. So you go on with your bad self. ;)

Georgia Salpa?????????????????????????

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 01/06/2012 at 2:10 pm

@Hags Central:
Nothing shows but your obvious jealous contempt for me. Why worry how I’ll react? Why? Trust me, it won’t be anytime soon! So stuff it! LOL
If not from IMDb, then some fan site cos you sound like them. They all sound alike. Young vs mature. Jada-Jada. Boring, judgmental, and gotten way old.
~K
who thinks you’re taunting isn’t working anywhere, especially here, so why don’t you crawl back under your rock, you snake… he’s had the venom sucked out him… he doesn’t need you championing who’ll end up with, if he ever does… why, think he likes to date the babes with preexisting expiration dates on their type package ;o) as he knows going in they aren’t serious… and you’re too serious about stalking me… stay away from me… and trust me, when it’s real… it won’t be type!! ;op

Hags Central @ 01/06/2012 at 4:44 pm

@GerrysFascinatingWoman:
Don’t be an idiot; I’m not stalking you. You’re not important or interesting to waste my time on you. Just an old rag hag is what you are, thinking you know him or what plans he has.

Trust me, he will settle down someone day, not long from now, and it won’t be an old raggedy rag hag. So do yourself a favor and stop dumping on every woman in his vicinity. It only shows you for the jealous crazy you are, and might prompt some of us to let you have it. Oh……it feels so good to let you have it. lol, I now know how Manny feels.

@Hags Central:

Jeez I hope the man finds someone soon so you women can finally give it a rest already.

Pages: « 122 23 24 25 26 27 [28] Show All