Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler: Glasgow for the Holidays

Gerard Butler arrives at the airport on Saturday (December 24) in Glasgow, Scotland.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud took a break from filming his latest movie, Of Men and Mavericks, to spend time with friends and family over the holidays.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerry is on the mend after a scary surfing accident earlier in the month – when a large outside set of waves came through, he was held down under water and hit on the head before finally being plucked out after the waves subsided.

gerard butler glasgow holidays 01
gerard butler glasgow holidays 02
gerard butler glasgow holidays 03

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 828 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 12/28/2011 at 2:40 pm

@bystander: I had posted this above. Sure hope it isn’t true!

@bystander:

It means drunk, hammered, sh*tfaced…. we say ‘melted’ south of the border.

Let’s try this again…
@sonya:
That’s libel if she’s spreading such a rumor about his offering her drugs. She better watch out. I rather doubt he has to do much but look at these chicks. Casual is just that, casual.
And Gerry does not drink alcohol. I know stuff. LOL They’re yanking your chains. By now they know anything said about him will get posted here. Yank, yank, yank. Same with ‘the wanna be’ model. Don’t believe everything people Tweet.
~K

redOctober @ 12/28/2011 at 2:47 pm

What a night tonight at Sugar Cube.
what a fantastic way to end the 2011 for Tease Me Tuesdays!!!
Even Gerard Butler made a wee appearance!

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/28/2011 at 2:48 pm

@GFW: I hope it’s just water, Coke or coffee! The guy that tweeted that sounded a bit disgruntled towards GB anyway, taking a stab at his lack of an audience at his last film.

I’d hate to think he’s really in a pub getting drunk!! He might be going to that game tonight anyway so maybe we’ll get some pics. If he’s anything, he’s probably tired. He was out partying last night.

The Noise In The Walls @ 12/28/2011 at 2:58 pm

I hope it’s water or coke too…:/…# 105

@Can’tGetEnough:
He might be on some meds for anxiety that make him act loopy? Dunno. Think he’s lucid even when sleeping! Just know he does not drink.
Taking a stab at him for lack of audience for Machine Gun Preacher? Well that isn’t his fault. Now at the pub, I rather doubt he wants any (audience but his mates). He’s there to reconnect with family and friends.
@redOctober:
Sweet photo. Looks very lucid there. Nice he is allowing the photos. He’s in a grand mood.
~K

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/28/2011 at 3:04 pm

Looks like he is going to the game and he looks just fine in that FB pic that I just posted. Good for him! Glad to see him enjoying himself with old friends.

@Can’tGetEnough:
He looks like he’s having a terrific time reconnecting there. Good to see him with regular folks doin’ downtime stuff. Home Sweet Home. Hope they won!! Love him in olive anything.
~K

redOctober @ 12/28/2011 at 3:07 pm

@GFW:

I like that photo, too and the girl’s face is priceless, she looks so happy.

I don’t believe he is drinking again even if he was in a bar. He was looking forward to watching that game so I don’t believe he would get drunk and miss it. There is a picture of him with three other guys at the admiral and he doesn’t look drunk to me.

Aye the lad is tired and let’s remember he nearly died shall we so that would age anybody, you and me included.

He’s definitely dressed to blend and it’s a good thing as in Scotland, they’re quick to get on the case of any stuck up celebrities (and I don’t think he’s one).

I hope he gets all the rest he needs there as well as having fun with family and friends.

Btw, what’s will all the trolls I noticed here before I got some real interesting comments? I guess that’s the only place they could go for the Holidays!

@Can’tGetEnough: Thanks CGE that is the picture I was talking about.

@redOctober:
Agreed. It’s dinnertime now or suppertime, or whatever they call abroad. What’s his taste buds hungry for tonight? Roast beef? I do love the word wee for small/short though. I use tad a lot.
~K

Tired or not he’ll go out. He’s so grateful to be alive. Guess being at home, even at home, isn’t exciting enough for him. Think he likes to see people, be with them. Look, watch, listen. Being alone gives him too much time to think perhaps? Dunno.
Really feel he’s loving life now. And happier too. Enjoying it more after this incident than before it, and he loved it then as well. It’s just a body needs its rest! But he knows that. I worry for his running his engines all the time. Wired like that or not, all parts need to get shut off to recharge.
Yes, blended with his people. Humble fits him. Modest more than people realize too. He’s just a man who acts, whose done well, to them.
~K

redOctober @ 12/28/2011 at 3:44 pm

@GFW:

I wish I know but I’m very far away from Scotland. Whatever he’s eating I hope it’s in good company.

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/28/2011 at 3:50 pm

@redOctober: What kind of food do they serve at a Celtic game? Does anyone know?

redOctober @ 12/28/2011 at 3:57 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:

I have no idea. Probably Nik knows, she’s a football fan.

@Can’tGetEnough:

Depends on what kind of seats you’re in, if you’re in the ‘cheap seats’ (which are the best ones) with what I call the real fans, you can buy, pies, burgers, hot dogs, that kind of food, but people in the stands don’t tend to eat during the game, just drink.
If you are in the ‘posh seats’ with the ‘prawn sandwich brigade’ (look up Roy Keane’s reference) you can get anything from sandwiches to a three course meal if you have a box.
Just as I was typing this Celtic have just scored. 1-0 to The Bhoys in the ‘Old Firm’ derby.

@Can’tGetEnough:
ooOOoola-la that one’s even better! I think he loves the color gray!
~K

The Noise In The Walls @ 12/28/2011 at 4:36 pm

Niknoks..are the Celtic playing in the Ranger’s Park?

@The Noise In The Walls:

No they are playing at home, at Celtic Park.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 828 » Show All