Christina Aguilera & Matt Rutler: New Year's Eve!

Christina Aguilera & Matt Rutler: New Year's Eve!

Christina Aguilera and her boyfriend, Matt Rutler, step out together on New Year’s Eve (December 31) in New York City.

The entertainer, who celebrated her 31st birthday earlier in the month, recently belted out her own rendition of the Christmas classic “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Christina celebrated her birthday with her Voice co-stars Adam Levine and Blake Shelton with a fun bowling party in Los Angeles. The singer was joined by 50 friends and family members for the bash, the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

christina aguilera matt rutler new years eve 01
christina aguilera matt rutler new years eve 02
christina aguilera matt rutler new years eve 03
christina aguilera matt rutler new years eve 04
christina aguilera matt rutler new years eve 05

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Is that seriously what she wore on New Year’s eve??!

I hear she is trying to get sober- good luck to her- that is a tough road!

Why does she always look so angry?

@Alicia Maybe because of the Paparazzis? I would be annoyed of them too!!

I think Christina looked great!! I just don’t like her jacket!! But the shoes *-* And I think she lost weight!! And awwwwwwwwww she spent New Years Eve with her sister *-* You can see her behind Matt!!!

Two clowns at a cheap circus act.

THE QUEEN SLAYING THE GURLS JUST BY WALKING… MATT LOOKS AMAZING AND RACHEL IS THERE… HOW COOL.

christinalover @ 01/01/2012 at 3:50 pm

stop hating you trolls. christina looks so beautiful, perhaps the hottest outfit I have seen on a woman for new year’s eve! ♥♥

Three Years and still FAT…Climb Back on the Wagon Christina The Booze is keeping you Fat..Adele can pull off being Fat your NOT Adele!

ORiginal Miley @ 01/01/2012 at 4:03 pm

didint she wear a costume that looks like her outfit a couple years ago for halloween (no intention of hating, i just have a real doubt)

Also heard her new song is call Love Your Body…I hope this doesn’t mean she has giving up and accepted the Fat.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christinalover @ 01/01/2012 at 4:08 pm

@Dooley: you are only jealous because you will never have a gorgeous woman like madam christina aguilera

QueenN1 Aguilera the best @ 01/01/2012 at 4:10 pm

Love Sexy Best So Beautiful <3

laverdadduele @ 01/01/2012 at 4:21 pm

She looks gorgeous!

she’s so fat ewww

Gorgeous! Can’t wait for her new single!! <3

strange pictures. I see a lighning between those two. she’s not happy at all.

Wooow so Sexy Beautiful

@christinalover: I’m not hating, I actually like her on the voice. But that outfit was just not cute at all. It’s new years eve, it’s appropriate to wear like a cute sparkly dress not a skeleton tshirt. I don’t even wear that to school. I’d wear that shirt to go to the supermarker. She has an amazing figure. I wish she’d dress better. I dont get the thumbs down geez.

She always looks so sloppy and tacky. She looks like a 45-year-old trying desperately to hold onto her youth, not at all like 31. Ugly makeup piled on too thick and old lady clothes. She has an awful style.

christinalover @ 01/01/2012 at 5:08 pm

@Charlie:
perhaps it was a costume party, so I think the outfit is really cool!

Cute shoes! Don’t be sad Chrissy, I’ll hold your hand.
I can’t wait for the new album.

Fat has-been

Christina is a true talent IMO. I love her voice, her style and how she doesn’t seem to give a good winky dink about what anyone thinks she just goes on and enjoys her life. I also love that she seems to be a great Mom to Max.

Go Christina!

She’s just so blah and boring in everything she does. She shows poor judgment by dating this new man before the ink dried on her divorce papers (and some believe they were sleeping together while she was still married, hmm). Why not try to be alone for a change and find herself, stand strong on her own, and be a role model for her son?

As for her music, it’s boring without and melodies. And all she does is scream. Nobody wants to hear that.

I used to be a big fan of hers for years, but now I don’t even know what I used to see in her .

Can’t wait to hear her new album!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All