Johnny Weir: Married to Victor Voronov!

Johnny Weir: Married to Victor Voronov!

Johnny Weir has married his boyfriend Victor Voronov!

The 27-year-old ice skater said “I do” to his lawyer love on New Year’s Eve, and broke the news via his Twitter account!

“I’m married! @vitya_zvesda ♥” Johnny tweeted.

Later in the day, Johnny tweeted back former Real Housewife Jill Zarin that an official wedding will take place this coming summer. “@Jillzarin Wedding in summer! But all the official stuff is done now! No more livin’ in sin!”

Looks like Johnny and Victor will have a honeymoon in the Dominican Republic.

“Touchdown Punta Cana! Time for a Corona with lime and a bite of swordfish!” he wrote earlier in the day.

Congratulations to Johnny and Victor!

A&E

cavill4evah @ 01/02/2012 at 6:16 pm

Johnny’s gay?!! I’m shocked!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 01/02/2012 at 6:18 pm

..Who and who?

wicked wench @ 01/02/2012 at 6:38 pm

Wow! Hot couple.

I wish then a long life of joy and happiness! Love Johnny Weir! He is one of the greatest skaters out there!

They look like twins.

I wonder who bottoms… Congrats to them!

I wonder who does the pitching and who does the catching? Lol!

So is this Gay News Central now?

@Amanda: Jared is gay Amanda. He was in the Out 100 a couple years ago.

Jennica Panettiere @ 01/02/2012 at 6:58 pm

Johnny Weir makes Carson Kressley look like Slyvester Stallone. Victor is definitely the ‘man’ in the relationship.

Jennica Panettiere @ 01/02/2012 at 7:02 pm

Johnny Weir makes Carson Kressley look like Sylvester Stallone. Victor is definitely the ‘man’ in the relationship.

@Sayer: If they just had the picture there I would thought they were twins too.

They’re cute together. Congrats to the happy couple!

Ercntbrns @ 01/02/2012 at 7:45 pm

Stop with the stupid “They look like twins” comments. I see NO resemblance. That’s one of Chris Benz and Meg Carlozzi’s fave things to say about two people in a picture.

i’m happy 4 them :) greetings!

I’m thrilled for Johnny. He deserves to be happy, especially given the delusional stalker creep he’s been plagued by lately (he even mentioned the nut on twitter not too long ago). Good for them, I hope they have a wonderful life together.

congrats to the new couple…they deserve to be happy, love is AMAZING !!

themissnayariveralover @ 01/02/2012 at 10:10 pm

aww so cute congrats

Love is Love, Straight or gay. I wish so much happiness to this couple. Good wishes and great joy for them in their future together. Remember “a deal is a deal”, Be willing to fight to stay together. Marriage isn’t as hard as a lot of people try to make it out to be but it does require compromise. Something that a lot of celebrities do not seem able to do. Good luck to the happy couple!

@NO ONE CARES!: please get a life and proper education

My god…who cares. Haven’t we forgotten about him yet?

They sure resemble each other and are identical twins below the belt, lady. That’s only one of the reasons why Victor gets to watch him strip to Hot Chocolate’s ‘Everyone’s a Winner’ and you don’t.

@vityarulz:

o hi meg. yep johnny’s a homo alright. that’s why he went to a wee little island with just you and him alone BEFORE VICTOR was even in the picture. dont lie, *****. we are so done with that. stop this **** now. hear me?

o one more thing, meg. you lied and violated ethics when you promoted victor in the press. it’s been discovered that vic didn’t have a license to be a lawyer at the time of the marriage. hell, when someone has the balls to do some actual research, we’ll probably discover there was never a marriage license drafted between johnny and victor but i wouldnt be surprised if there was one between you and johnny. anyway, meg, you lied. victor did have a license to practice in NY but that license was revoked due to ethics violations and drug problems. he never had one in GA or NJ. hope you enjoy your share of the half a million $$$s of johnny’s after you, vic, jackie, chris and petey carry out your plan to make johnny have an “accident death”. calling you out and judging you HARD.