Reese Witherspoon: Hawaiian Vacation!

Reese Witherspoon: Hawaiian Vacation!

Reese Witherspoon wears a cute one-piece swimsuit as she relaxes on the beach in Hawaii on Tuesday (December 27).

The 35-year-old actress, who will hit the big screen next in This Means War, showed off a few different suits as she spent with family and friends throughout the week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Last week, we announced that our entry on Reese‘s wedding was one of the most popular posts on JustJared.com last year!

If you missed the list, be sure to check it out to see who else made the cut.

reese witherspoon swimsuit hawaii 01
reese witherspoon swimsuit hawaii 02
reese witherspoon swimsuit hawaii 03
reese witherspoon swimsuit hawaii 04
reese witherspoon swimsuit hawaii 05

ABC

How do they make her look so good in her movies? Spanx?

I think she is pregnant, good for her, I like her in her movies :) , though not a big fan or anything, can’t understand why people hate her

The Camera guy who she pays is follwing her around I see…

Guess she figures she needs to stay relevant some how

hello fatspoon

i have no idea hoe is reese a leading lady, she is not pretty at all, and she is short, and honestly, she is not that talented, i mean she did a good job in walk the line, but thats really it ,all her other movies are lame

I agree with #8. She is short, chubby, has a huge chin, and isn’t a great actor. I guess some people are lucky.

I have no problem with her looks, except for her chin.
I also don’t hate her. But I resent how phony she is. She is very fake. She goes on talk shows and interviews and pretends to be this gushing “Southern Belle” who is ” just a scrapbooking mom” and always acts like she’s just simple,and she isn’t. She is always pimping out her kids. You’re right there’s a photographer getting paid for these pictures. By her.

Her entire career since Legally Blonde has been about hyping herself as a brand, playing to a very particular audience. I thought Joaquin Phoenix deserved an Oscar, not her.

She demands a huge salary for her movies and she doesn’t deserve it. She makes junk movies. Also, she has been in Hawaii over New Year’s and where is her husband??? She’s with her mother, jared.

Oh Please! @ 01/03/2012 at 10:56 am

This fake a$$ b^tch just can’t stay from being papped! FAMEWH@RE!

It’s the Chunkerspoon! Hopefully locals didn’t mistake Reese with a beached whale!

looking forward to seeing this means war!

For someone that schedules so many photo ops of herself jogging or going/coming from exercise classes, she’s very flabby. Guess just more fakeness from the totally phony Reese Witherspoon. And that movie that Jared is getting paid by Reese’s PR to push sounds like another Reese bomb. Just like her past movies.

She’s Pregnant!!!!!!

Buck toothed has been…..sick of seeing her and her family….

Mrs Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 01/03/2012 at 11:43 am

Where the hell is her fake druggie boozer gay husband at?

fox mulder @ 01/03/2012 at 11:46 am

yah, the one piece is cute.

Wonder if she ever regrets dumping Jake??

She looked like this last summer people thought pregnant, google pics she was in 1 peice on beach with her kids and hubby in malibu!

BUt it’s typical for actresses to put on weight while not working and when they book something they diet and workout extra hard to lose weight needed! Especially in her case she hasn’t filmed in a while so she’s probably just enjoying a NORMAL weight being healthy and loving life. and if she IS pregnant congrats!! Wish her all the happiness! She looks fab either way!

PS i’d love to see what all these commenters look like HAHAHAHA jealousy is a terrible disease get well soon. You’ll never be as successful as Reese, get over yourselves. Takes a tough guy to sit behind a computer screen and judge someone by their weight or looks. Post your Twitter or Facebooks, I dare you. You are all bullies. It’s disgusting.

Pattycake @ 01/03/2012 at 3:03 pm

@Truth What does it matter what we look like? SHE’s a professional actress, with more money than God to take as much of it as need be, as well as time and effort to stay appealing to the public. Instead we get stories like this one telling us she looks “cute” in that bathing suit when it’s obvious that no revealing clothing would ever look good on her. Reese needs to keep up her game or get out of the game. It’s her choice.

InTheIndustry @ 01/03/2012 at 3:13 pm

Now we know what we will be looking at in a few years.

That is her mom standing next to her!

She puts herself out here. She has a wonderful life yet she complains about the “burdens” of fame while she promotes herself. She is a hypocrite. I am not at all jealous of her. She has limited talent and as far as her “accomplishments” her “handlers” have done most of the strategizing and hard work. She’s like a tube of toothpaste. Marketing a fake image. There’s no “there” there. I don’t like her because she is a no talent hypocrite who got lucky while a lot of hardworking, more talented, more deserving actors still struggle. She has also been known to step on a lot of people while she is climbing that ladder to success.

InTheIndustry @ 01/03/2012 at 8:47 pm

DAMN @Pickles! I LIKE!

Pattycake @ 01/03/2012 at 8:58 pm

@Pickles: Gotta agree, Pickles. You’ve about said it all. But let me say more. Her public image is all illusion. People “like” her because they think they know her from her film roles and her constant carefully planned out PR campaigns. People who do know her have quite a different perspective.

Pattycake @ 01/03/2012 at 9:08 pm

@Pickles: Gotta agree. You’ve about said it all. But let me say more. Her public image is all illusion. People “like” her because they think they know her from her film roles and her constant carefully planned out PR campaigns. People who do know her have quite a different perspective.

Damn girl, get your lumpy thighs to the gym already!

I cannot believe all these comments. I am not a huge fan of hers but she is not fat…not even close. She has also had two kids and from the looks of it does not have the best gene pool (if that is her mom next to her). She works to look as good as she does and I am sure half of the people posting on here have some flabby butts and thighs. I have had four kids and I wear a size double zero and I work out but I still have cellulite. I would also note that I am ten pounds heavier than when I had kids and back then I only wore a zero not double zero. The sizes of American clothing is going up to reflect how much larger the women in our country have become. Reese looks fabulous compared to most of the women in this country. it is refreshing to see she is human and has a little bit of flabbiness (read very little). I am tired of seeing all these anorexic looking actresses and most of them are that way because they smoke all the time and never eat. I used to smoke way before kids back in college and I could not keep weight on/it takes away your appetite and speeds your metabolism significantly. It also causes wrinkles and ages you prematurely but that is another story. She looks really great for a woman that has given birth twice and is pushing 40. maybe there are a lot of pre-baby 20 something people posting on here who are in for a rude awakening when they have kids and hit there 30′s. Take a close up picture of your butt in a bikini and see how great it looks.

Geezuz, Cole @ 01/04/2012 at 12:07 am

You do realize she hates the paps. She sued one back in 2005 for assaulting her children.

@ Geezuz Cole, Reese loves the paps. All these photos are staged to make her look like a good mother. By the looks of her in these pics, I understand why her gay hubby drinks so much booze!!!

@Griffy:

You’re funny. You take your commentary about Reese and totally turn it into commentary about yourself. And you sure had a lot to say about yourself… I mean Reese…

Photo op to go along with the new movie. No surprise. She made sure it came out when the holiday was over. These pictures will be in this weeks magazines not one of the holiday week issues. She is cold and calculating down to the last detail. Ask anyone who has worked with her. I pray This Means War does well because if it doesn’t she is going to wage war on another level.

@pixie:

You are right Pixie…I guess that is what happens when you are a stay at home mom : )

Anyway…does not change anything though. Reese is not fat and I am willingly to bet that most people posting on here are a little overweight!

What makes you think that a celebrity would want unflattering pictures taken of them?! Celebrities like Kim Kardashian calls people when she looks great and makeup and hair done. Rarely do you see her caught without makeup or hair done and if she is she makes a big deal about “annoying paparazzi” but it’s ok for your traveling photographers to catch you on good times.

I’d put money on her not being a part of this paps pictures. Where do you get your info from people??!

@ROSA

How much money do you have to throw away on Witherspoon? It has been a slow week!

One word: Cellulities, I mean come on, I know almost every woman has the same problem the difference is she has the money to fix it.

She is not pretty at all, and she is short, and honestly, she is not that talented, I mean she did a good job in walk the line, but that really it , all her other movies are lame.