Steven Tyler: Speedo Snorkeling in Hawaii!

Steven Tyler: Speedo Snorkeling in Hawaii!

Steven Tyler goes shirtless and wears a camo speedo as he goes snorkeling on Sunday (January 1) in Maui, Hawaii.

The Aerosmith rocker and American Idol judge, 63, recently proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Erin Brady, and popped the question with a Loree Rodkin ring!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of shirtless celebrities

“The dazzling ring is an original design by Rodkin. It is a 5 carat brilliant cut diamond set on a micro pave diamond and platinum band. [Steven] has been a fan of Rodkin‘s work for many years,” Us Weekly reports.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Steven Tyler’s Hawaiian ensemble – HOT or NOT?

steven tyler shirtless man boobs 01
steven tyler shirtless man boobs 02
steven tyler shirtless man boobs 03

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

Hmmm yeahhhh that’s not a good look:-/

that is so revolting!
Manboobs on a 70 yr old (what he looks like..no make that 80)
Speedos? WTH? have some kindness to us.

I lost my appetite.

lisalouise @ 01/04/2012 at 3:44 pm

Now that’s just wrong…lol!

Summer @ 01/03/2012 at 2:40 pm
Don’t you just hate when that happens? lol

Damn look at those man tits i guess steven was right DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY jesus this guy looks like joan rivers with that elastic skin and those saggy man boobs

Happy to see Tyler out having fun and BEING HIMSELF. Who’s perfect? Those who invade others’ privacy are the ones we should be making nasty comments about. The job of belittling others is not to be celebrated.

TITTIES!

plastic surgery @ 01/04/2012 at 9:29 pm

Well I just saw pictures of celebrities w/o makeup in Star magazine and he doesn’t look half as bad as they do. W/o makeup you can see Jennifer Garner’s collagen lips she is fugly, tory Spelling, Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson, et etc etc. ewwwwwwwwwwww they look awful…

plastic surgery @ 01/04/2012 at 9:31 pm

I just saw pics of celebrities w/o makeup…Jennifer Garner”s collagen lips, Tory Spelling, Pamela Anderson….ewwwww they look fugly…they look tice as bad as this guy.

@ Nicole :
wwwwwwwww!!

OMFG WHY IS THIS A FEATURED POST?!?! This is NSFL!! So ugly

How gross, I think I’m going to spew.

I’ve had a huge crush on Steven Tyler since my first Aerosmith concert in 1978, Providence Rhode Island, when I was 13. He gets a total pass on the pics, given the incredible musician & songwriter this man is. If you haven’t read his book, read it. His parents were so inspirational and totally encouraged his talent, they deserve major kudos. We’re all lucky they did so.

(He just needs to stand up straight & his chest would look awesome. He’s freakin 63 years old, for God’s sake.)

Again, listen to the lyrics he has written. Listen to him on the piano, drums, guitar, hermonica; you name it. The man’s a God to the music world.

Hope his 3rd wife doesn’t take him to the cleaners. And also remember, he’s a Grandpa! Not too shabby. I’d do him!

I don’t know what’s more offensive- his aboriginal man-ta’s or his underoos. JJ why do you hate us when we help you make so much money?

LuLuLaBuZZ @ 01/05/2012 at 4:33 am

i expected the comments they were funny, and yes itsa thoroughly disgusting display,, but he’s loaded, wtf does he care?

I wanna suck on his moobs or her titties. Is that a guy or a girl or a tranny.

Who are you to judge about his own looking? It belongs to him, if you dont like it, close your eyes and go with yes closed on the street. He is what he is. He cant be whathe is not. Can you? He has no choice. Who are you to judge the nature? Are you God? I am not, i pass, he is what he is, period.

PS: Plastic surgery? No chance, not in this case: he is just…different, its not the body at all, no surgery can change…this… BUT: he is not doing it to hurt you, me or somebody else, he is not doing it with purpose :D He is like Justin Bieber, like Russel Brand usw, just different. THESE PEOPLE EXIST TOO. THEY DONT EXIST TO HURT YOU. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE SOMEWHERE, TO EXIST. Calm down, the world is not over, its ful of different people, if you dont like this, just look at somebody else: David Beckam will alawys be therefor you, Brad Pitt, Adrien Broody, in the past there were Elvis, Richard Burton, etc. Dont die from this pic. Its just a part from somebodys existance-not yours. What is hurting you? Live your life and let other people live their just like you do. If he is happy in his own way and you are happy in your own way-wheres the problem? Realx.

sensible99 @ 01/05/2012 at 8:39 am

Considering his age and the fact that he has spent the majority of his life trying to kill himself with drugs, I’d say he looks pretty good. In fact it’s amazing he’s still alive all things considered.

All u people need to shut up. He is Steven Tyler and he can do whatever he wants. Stop making fun of him. How do you think he is gonna feel while he reads all these mean comments? Not Good. Who ever took these photos should be arrested. Steven Tyler is a rock legend! So all you people need to shut your mouths and leave him alone. Aerosmith is is America’s greatest rock and roll band. Everybody who said something mean….. should go back and write something nice. I will never go on the website Jared again. Im disgusted with them.

@Sassy: Thank You! Sassy you make a good point. All these people are jerks.

aerosmithlover @ 01/07/2012 at 6:30 pm

Who cares what he loooks like here? I grew up listening to Steven Tyler and his band Aerosmith! His music is the sound track to my life! I live and breath Aerosmith! I LOVE him!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Very efficiently written post. It will be supportive to anybody who employess it, as well as yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.

ahahahaha I have so much joy reading these comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All