Reese Witherspoon Covers 'Elle' February 2012

Reese Witherspoon Covers 'Elle' February 2012

Reese Witherspoon strikes a pose in Emporio Armani on the cover of Elle‘s February issue.

Here’s what the 35-year-old This Means War actress had to share:

On how she met her husband, Hollywood agent Jim Toth: “It happened out of the blue. This really drunk guy was hitting on me [at a friend's house], making such an idiot of himself, yelling at me. He was like, [slurring, scowling, pointing finger in her face] ‘You don’t know me.’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, I know. I don’t know you!’ Jim came over and said, ‘Please excuse my friend. He’s just broken up with someone.’ Jim was a really good friend, pulling him out of that situation. That’s just kind of who he is, a really good person.”

On thinking she wouldn’t marry again: “Jim said, ‘I’m gonna show you every day what a good partner is, what a good person is. I’m going to take care of you. I’m gonna do this so much that you’re gonna get used to it.’ I was like, ‘What are you talking about?’ I’ve never had anybody like that in my life.”

On aging: “Nothin’s going north. It’s all going south, might as well put in on film now. But not without a lot of padding and a push-up bra.”

For more on Reese, check out Elle.com!

Bigger cover pic inside….

reese witherspoon elle

Credit: Carter Smith; Photos: Elle
Posted to: Magazine, Reese Witherspoon

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
lexy hates bilson @ 01/04/2012 at 6:03 pm

She looks great!!

As much as I ADORE Reese, this picture looks so photoshopped….

Okay, that picture looks nothing like Reese Witherspoon…

I love REESE but I honestly thought it Was MK Olsen at first!

Jim Toth is a good person? stop lying *****!

Her face looks so different here than normal. Not that she is not pretty or cute normally, but she looks way photoshopped.
Such a waste that these magazines seriously CHANGE these people.
We want a little bit of touch up but not making EVERYTHING better about the person in question

She looks great here… but nothing like herself. She reminds me of Diane Kruger on that cover.

commonsense @ 01/04/2012 at 6:41 pm

Way to burn Ryan without even mentioning him Reese! LOL!

Stopping a drunken idiot from harassing a woman suddenly makes you a good person? My oh my how the standards are low.

@Goes shes saying thats how they met, he was a good friend for stopping his friend from humiliating himself before it got even more out of hand. And what are people commenting about Jim not being a good person? I’ve read it on other blogs before–what do you people know? I’m curious what’s been said about him

Sooooo fake! I mean seriously Reese was your marriage to Ryan that bad? I remember that when they were still married she used to gush about him all the time as well, really I’m sure she’s happy and everything but this sounds just so cheesy, BTW the cover is so photoshopped!

DumbFakeBlonde @ 01/04/2012 at 7:08 pm

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE WITHERFAKE!

WHAT A DESPERATE SOUL YOU HAVE BECOME!

photoscam @ 01/04/2012 at 7:19 pm

Oh please that is someone else…like she totally lost her chin chin. Give me a break…that is serious photo shope of someone else roflmao.

Jenny Mccarthy picture lol. Please this is not Reese

Love&Justice @ 01/04/2012 at 7:23 pm

How long have they been divorced? and why in every interview does she bring it up and slam him? They were long seperated before he was with Cornish!

She is also a big fat LIAR! She met Toth at CAA. He didn’t come rescue her in some bar!

What a FAKE you have become Witherspoon!

You will reap what you sow soon enough!

If I was in a store and saw this cover — without the blurb next to her I’d never have guessed it was Reese. She is pretty so why photoshop the heck out of her?

WTF, I thought it was Claudia Schiffer.

Omg¡¡ I thought it was Diane Kruger¡¡ Too much photoshop¡¡

Oh Please! @ 01/04/2012 at 7:50 pm

B^tch please! You met him at CAA not a bar! Stop trying to make him out to be some hero for you and Ryan’s kids, is just down right pathetic and you are such a LIAR! Toth is POND SCUM! and you know this too!

And to continue to slam Ryan for the divorce WHICH you know damn well, you both were long separated before he started going out with A. Cornish and CONTINUE to play the victim card, is also down right pathetic!

No matter how much you try and shove yourself, Toth and all this other bullsh^t down our throats, all that know the truth are just rolling on the floor laughing their a$$es of at you!

I don’t like when a woman or man who speaks badly about a failed relationship. I don’t claim to know what happened but to diss her ex-husband, the father of her children and Jake Gyllenhaal and any other guy is sad. If they divorce next year (her and Jim) she’s going to feel really stupid having said all she did. A lot of times people shy away from what’s good and right for them and if this is the case with Jim (who’s saying he will do right by her), we’ll all know that her break ups have a lot to do with her as well.

I have LOST ALL RESPECT for Reese Witherspoon!

Pattycake @ 01/04/2012 at 8:09 pm

@Truth: Let’s just say that Toth has a well earned reputation, more in common with the drunken obnoxious friend than the rescuer. Besides that story is all fake. He’s an agent at her agency, are we really to believe they met anonymously? This entire interview smacks of scripted fiction. Just as the photos don’t show what she really looks like, this story doesn’t accurately portray her relationship with her new husband. Think more, I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine. You know, a business arrangement. As for dissing Ryan Phillippe, way to go, Reese. HE never retaliates, he’s a classier act.

HAHA what a joke! She wants all to believe that she is happily married, when her hubby prefers male interns! Reese is destined to grow old ALONE and MISERABLE!!!!

lol pathetic @ 01/04/2012 at 8:11 pm

jesus, some of you people need to get a life. look how worked up you’re getting about a celebrity that you don’t even know. i’m also pretty sure it’s just the same person commenting over and over again.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All