Casey Anthony Video Diary Surfaces Online

Casey Anthony Video Diary Surfaces Online

Casey Anthony is speaking out for the first time since she was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

The 25-year-old mother of Caylee Anthony, sporting a blonde bob, recorded the video in October, just three months after she was released from jail.

“It’s just a little surreal how much things have changed since July and how many things haven’t changed. But the good thing is that things are starting to look up and things are starting to change in a good way. I just hope that things stay good and that they only get better,” Casey, who does not mention Caylee, says in the video.

NBC News has confirmed that this is Casey on camera.

Casey Anthony Video Diary
Posted to: Casey Anthony

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

I got through half of it and literally couldn’t go on. Just disgusted by her.

sunanddust @ 01/05/2012 at 12:03 pm

Retarded *****!

She’s been banished to hide behind a camera in her tiny room. She knows if she goes out, there are still lots of people looking to seek justice for her poor daughter.

Satan’s habitat awaits….

un**believable @ 01/05/2012 at 12:13 pm

already she misses the attention!?
*expletive* *expletive* effing *expletive* *something-that-ryhmes-with-boar*
i can’t even think of any punishment severe enough for this piece of *expletive* *expletive*
that poor child. she would’ve been so loved and so cared for by her grandparents if this *expletive* *expletive* wasn’t such a selfish *expletive*.

She’s a text book sociopath.

This B***H has balls. I agree w Nawh, text book sick!!

Watched first part to see if it is really her…ugh. I regret it. Made me sick. How could she live with herself?? I never post anything online after reading articles but I cannot stand Casey Anthony and hope she will read these posts! She should be ashamed, miserable and lonely for the rest of her pathetic life. She can sit and tell lies to herself.

Please!!! @ 01/05/2012 at 1:00 pm

What a strange, uncomfortable video.

giuseppe sallo @ 01/05/2012 at 1:17 pm

You see Jurors of AMERICA… you let out a sociopath who craves attention. She desperately wants fame. Pathetic wrench!

Again it is all about herself…I could only watch a little bit, self promotion for sure…hair cut looks good, but nix the blond.

How about I miss my daughter but she won’t dare mention her. I wonder why? guilt perhaps. Now that her intentions are clear I will never click a link to that wh or again. Hope u live a long but miserable life.

WOW, i have no words. Shame on any media outlet that gives this **** any attention…

One day someone out there is going to realize who she is, who ever it may be don’t bother hiding the evidence.

Please DO NOT give this girl any publicity! I will not read or look at this or any other Casey Anthony story!!!
Don’t give her the time and place to promote herself as a celelbrity!!!

Thanks!

I like that she went with the artsy black and white video…..no seems to do enough of those nowadays

I am her neighbor……SHE LIVES IN 1296 Tesqawilla Lane, Jacksonville, FL. Surprisingly, her mailbox says ANTHONY on it.

I can’t bring myself to even watch it. DISGUSTING

She’s so disgusting and selfish, she doesn’t even mention her poor daughter who died in an “accident”. She’s already getting what she deserves: loneliness, and poor dog let’s hope he runs away before he accidently drowns too.

Well, she’s given her new looks away….. makes it easier to spot her.

Well, she’s given her new looks away….. makes it easier to spot her.

That ****** lying SOB killed her adorable toddler and has the balls to try to grab some attention and make it all about her..
What a sick mind this ****** has. No remorse whatsoever re: Caylee
That poor effing dog she will kill that as soon as she is fed up with it.

She is such a sneaky sleaze for all we know she could have a blonde wig on over her dark hair and stuck a pair of magnifying glasses on.
This baby killer thinks she is going to draw attention and make money off the ppl by putting out more each whenever abouther diary..
Give me an effing brake.
I will never watch another video of hers again. I want to hear zero about her onless she gets done in by some crazed killer like herself .
That’s what she deserves to DIE and ***********!!!

Jared you should be ASHAMED!!!!
This is a celebrity site and this is all about a baby killer.
I would never have clicked on that bloody thing had i thought this was for real.
Jared YOU are the only one showing this dirty ****** online!!!

Even NBC who will get theres for putting this out there will
have her go on her own to do UTUBE Diary for the other crazies who think she is so called ‘hot’ or anything else but what she really is . A Lying Sneaky Underhanded kill her kid throw her in the garbage and let her rot PIG!!

I will never come back and give this piece of shlt a hit.
I hope she does get out there and a Hitman gets her,
then she can see what it’s like to not breathe like her adorable dead Caylee. GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to just bump into this chick .. so i can give her a piece of my mind..or the wrath of my fists. She’s reduced to creating a video blog so she can get some revenue from her videos via youtube.

And wtf is this doing on JustJared.com?

Those glasses make her look like Woody Allen.

Tawny Jones @ 01/06/2012 at 4:53 am

Cutie & classy Casey Anthony’s many fans & supporters were surprised & delighted to watch her poignant, pensive, precious YouTube video. She has cut her long, lustrous, lovely light-brown hair, but she looks very fit, shapely & seductive. Soon she may grant her first prime-time interview.

christine marie @ 01/07/2012 at 10:21 pm

well this is the thing weather people love her or hate her for what happened,they found her not guilty she’s out she has right’s this is america right?i don’t understand if nobody want’s to give the time of day why is these videos being watch by everyone then just do’nt watch them.God Bless Caylee and may she rest in peace,this is so sad ,what happened to her and also the trial just the whole story.if she did do this to her beautiful baby girl,she may not have been judged on this earth,but she will be judged one day,