'Horrible Bosses' Sequel in the Works!

'Horrible Bosses' Sequel in the Works!

A sequel to Horrible Bosses is in the works!

John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein, who penned the original movie, have signed a deal to reprise the story in a second installment, THR reports.

Stars Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis are all expected to return for the sequel, too.

No word on whether Jennifer Aniston will reprise her role as a dentist who sexually harasses her assistant and takes advantage of clients while they’re under sedation.

WOULD YOU WATCH a sequel to Horrible Bosses?

Credit: Lucas Dawson; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Charlie Day, Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Yes!!! I thought it was fun!

OMG, yessssss! I watched this (again) last night–best movie! They have to bring Aniston back, this might be her best role.

Tommy Boy @ 01/05/2012 at 1:07 pm

ABSOLUTELY! The 3 employees were hystically funny and I so enjoyed watching Jennifer and Colin Farrell!! They were the best!! One of Aniston’s best roles ever!!!

First movie was great, hopefully this one will be even better! Excited for this!

Jennifer rocked this movie… 2011 was definitley her year, she is unstoppable!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 01/05/2012 at 2:23 pm

Title idea: Revenge of The Horrible Bosses

YES ! I don’t think Jennifer Aniston will be on it which is too bad ’cause she’s taking an year off ( she said)

?????????? @ 01/05/2012 at 2:43 pm

HORRIBLE ….. idea!

?????????? @ 01/05/2012 at 2:45 pm

@AnaLuz:

How long is Aniston’s year off. She already took 2011 off. Is she re-defining the term “year”?

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 01/05/2012 at 3:07 pm

…Why?

seriously? this movie is like the worst thing i saw in 2011

I’m going to see it ONLY if Colin Farrell is in it.

AGAIN WHY!!?? This was the second biggest POS I have ever viewed. It was not funny in the least bit just another overhyped move just like Bridesmaid was. America must be dumb and getting dumber to think this tripe was funny.

Okay the first handful of posts are by an Aniston publicist. C’mon, we’re not stupid here.

Yes a great idea..loved the movie..Hope Jen is in it, it will be even better..i loved all the actors..

@Sheesh:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
yeah you are stupid..

I’m glad!!!! Cant wait to see it especially if Jen is in it. I’m not her publicist just a fan. She was absolutely awesome in this movie which was the reason I went to see it. Loved all the actors also.

Depends. New bosses? Sure. It wouldn’t make any sense to bring the same bosses back.
P.S.- Aniston was just plain gross in HB.

@ellie’:
==================
your still stupid..sweetie.

@??????????: Jen promoted 2 movies in 2011 – Just Go With It in February in this summer promoted Horrible Bosses also, promoted Breast Cancer awareness! I hope Jen does the movie and also hope all the cast returns! (i wish they would let us see how the bosses/employees are thinking like they did with jason bateman at the beginning of the movie when his boss went out the winter that would be cool)

pair of birds!!!! @ 01/06/2012 at 6:35 pm

I need photos and news of my favorite couple JENSTIN, hopefully they show up soon, no longer could you so long without them!

Great movie! Unfortunately somewhat underated here in the UK… None the less I’m pleased to hear a sequel is in the works. The three leads worked well together. Great on screen chemistry. Possibly better than the trio fronting the ‘Hangover’.

HB saw Jennifer Aniston at her best too. Regardless of the somewhat cynical comments above I dare say her role here wowed a lot of people. Although I’d like to see a little more of Jen myself I can’t see a plausible sequel return…sorry.

I’m a little stumped as to where writers John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein will take the sequel, however I’m confident it will be a pleasant susrpise!

Yes i am going to see the movie again was very hilarious for me, and i hope jenn is working again

No Aniston @ 01/10/2012 at 1:17 am

Never saw the movie, but just from the excerpts of her part, I couldn’t stand her voice and that “hubba, hubba” style of hers. So stereotypical and contrived. Most any other actress could have done that.

I love to see it again