Mila Kunis: Dior's New Face!

Mila Kunis: Dior's New Face!

Mila Kunis has been named the new face of Dior!

The 28-year-old actress will star with the iconic Miss Dior bag in an ad campaign for the line’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection, which will debut worldwide this month. Famed photographer Mikael Jansson shot photos of Mila in New York.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mila Kunis

“I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Dior,” Mila said in a statement. “The brand is iconic in so many ways. It defines fashion, elegance, and sophistication.”

Congratulations, Mila – huge!!

mila kunis dior 01
mila kunis dior 02
mila kunis dior 03

Ethan Miller/Getty

Mila is sooooooooo B E A U T I F U L !

Love Mila – you go, girl!!

she’s beautiful but why style her so matronly these photos are not reflective of her beauty.

Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s cute, but… Dior face?
Mila + anorexia = dior face

hahaha, now this is a good choice! unline fake lively for chanel, what a joke that was!

In a sea of untalented actresses and actors–Mila is a wonderful exception–talent and looks.

Yes, yes, yes!!…Excellent choice-she’s beautiful!!

She is very cute; much better than her predecessor, Natalie Portman.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 01/05/2012 at 2:31 pm

These look like an extension of the Marion Cotillard Dior ads. Weird

Weber from Brazil @ 01/05/2012 at 2:49 pm

WOW
She looks like a younger Marion Cotillard here!

BEAUTIFUL!!

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 01/05/2012 at 3:11 pm

That is one STUNNING young woman! Always thought so…

new face for Dior what about the new face at the end of my c@ck?

Wow, Mila just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hope she doesn’t get too bg cause I looked to hear her on Family Guy.

No more Marion? She was perfect. Gorgeous, talented, funny and inteligent. Mila is good on the cover of Maxim or GQ, but she doesn’t have the class of Marion.

Alrighty then @ 01/05/2012 at 3:53 pm

She’s one of a kind B E A U T I F U L

she’s tacky for DIOR.

After Galliano showed who he really was Natalie distanced herself from the brand. But Mila, a fellow Ashkenazi Jew has attached her name to the brand? Interesting…

I also want this nasty sk@nk attached to the end of my ****.

She was just like a p@rn actress in the black swan, so vulgar and gross I find it hard to believe she’s made it this far just for being so low.

i bet all the raving comments are Charlie Sheen posting the his std ridden d!ck can’t wait for Mila’s cun! to ride him on.

She looks so beautiful.

a natural beauty! she has an unique look! versatile actress! black, swan to friends with benefits – awesome!

kingkayski @ 01/06/2012 at 3:47 am

Something off with her face here

Mila is stunning. One of the most beautiful women in Hollywood.

@garbelt:

What an absurd statement. Yea, those SAG and Golden Globe nominations, award wins from the Venice Film festival and the Saturn award win really hurt her career.

@thousa: Not true…Natalie is still going on strong. A gorgeous new ad featuring Natalie was recently released for DiorSkin Forever. Mila looks horrible in comparison. Mila was pretty with her longer hair but she looks like crap in these ads. Natalie ads are very glamorous. You can see the new one over here….

@sneg:
Sorry dear, but Mila never looks horrible. She is beautiful. Why this has to be a contest is beyond me. Both are attractive women, and many prefer Mila.

agenttomato @ 01/07/2012 at 5:53 pm

How disappointing. I expected more from Dior. Most certainly does not top off, nor equal (in anyway) the sophistication and beauty of Marion Cotillard -seems to be an attempt at a younger (and similar in physical feature) lesser version of Miss Cotillard.

rotten tomato @ 01/08/2012 at 12:47 am

@agenttomato:
No, it is actually a success of having someone more relevant and attractive.

@molly: I was not trying to star a “contest” between the two. I hate when people do that because it seems that it’s always done with women and not men. But my point was not that MIla isn’t pretty but that DIor didn’t do her justice in these ads compared to the ads they’ve done for Natalie.

agenttomato @ 01/08/2012 at 6:10 pm

@rotten tomato:
Yes, a success in attracting the naive individuals of society (as oppose to the worldly and the elegant). Yes, a success indeed; Dior will undoubtedly gain a profit gross after this campaign is released.

She is very cute; much better than her predecessor, Natalie Portman.