Reese Witherspoon: Cali Lunch Date!

Reese Witherspoon: Cali Lunch Date!

This Means War star Reese Witherspoon stops by Sugarfish for a sushi lunch date with friends on Wednesday (January 4) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress was recently featured on the cover of Elle magazine, where she talked about meeting husband Jim Toth and whether or not she’d marry again.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Reese also opened up to Elle about her thoughts on earning a reported $15 to $20 million per film, saying, “[E]very time they call and talk to me about money, I get embarrassed about it. A couple of women finally made me feel better: ‘To get what you’re making, do you know how much money people are making off of you?’ I’m like, ‘Oh, oh, okay.’”

reese witherspoon sugarfish 01
reese witherspoon sugarfish 02
reese witherspoon sugarfish 03

Jesse Grant/Getty

She sure loves attention. And the other side of her huge salary demand is that her movies don’t make money. Her last movie’s total opening weekend box office made less than her $15M salary! Most legitimately actors make deals for commissions based on the movie’s success. Which she probably also does. I don’t think her”market” is there anymore. I think she makes junk anda lot of people are over her. I am.

she’s adorable!

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 01/06/2012 at 8:24 am

Fake A^^ B^tch with her big A^^ purse!

Pattycake @ 01/06/2012 at 9:15 am

@Pickles: I believe you are correct. Looks to me like she she’s fishing for pregnancy rumors with that big white bag held carefully in front of her. I can’t imagine a child that would be 1/2 her and 1/2 Toth. Makes me shudder. But a girl has to get attention somehow I guess when her films are flops.

Oh Please! @ 01/06/2012 at 9:51 am

May the Buddha help us all if those two have kids (I should say when)!
ROFLMWAO~~

I think if she does have another kid it would be by a surrogate like Sarah Jessica had. I can’t see Reese wanting to go thru another pregnancy. But having a kid would be predictable since she is allll about being married to “Jim.” Iwanted to barf when I read what she said he said about taking care of her. She’d rather get taken care of then have a man she would try to compete with.Her husband is such a big shot she will be able to scare people into being friends with her or they won’t get good movie parts.

I really like Reese and find her very attractive. I think Reese and Jim make a great couple and if they have a baby it will be adorable.

Pattycake @ 01/06/2012 at 3:52 pm

@Pickles: Surrogate? Probably. But the genetic code would be the same. And the parenting? Toth won’t be any kind of father and she’ll be busy chasing the next film. This will be her excuse if things don’t work out her way and her publicity if it does. Poor kid.

Running Crazy @ 01/06/2012 at 8:09 pm

This 35 year old woman sounds like a stupid insecure cry baby titty mouth and this dude she is with sounds like the typical “player”!

This too shall end in divorce!

IamKevinSmith @ 01/07/2012 at 12:37 am

Nothing likeable, attractive about Witherspoon. Witherspoon and Toth don’t make a great couple and that baby will be one…..

(to be continued)

ROFLMAO!!!

This too shall end in divorce! Dude better double up on his clients because he will be paying out his a$$ in child support!