Alexander Skarsgard: Gym Guy!

Alexander Skarsgard: Gym Guy!

Alexander Skarsgard works on his fitness as he heads into Equinox gym on Sunday (January 8) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 35-year-old True Blood hunk donned his workout gear and carried his gym bag into the fitness center for his intense cardio session.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Have you seen Alex on the cover of August Man‘s January 2012 issue? Check out the shot in case you missed it! Alex shares a cover with his fellow True Blood co-star Joe Manganiello.

Alex can next be seen on the big screen in Battleship, coming out on May 18.

alexander skarsgard equinox workout 01
alexander skarsgard equinox workout 02
alexander skarsgard equinox workout 03
alexander skarsgard equinox workout 04

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

Oh JJ, you are a dear! xx

Does his hair look a bit darker than usual?

He’s alive!

Trying to make this guy happen. He is NOT happening! He is just a P.R. loser.

@STOP: Day late and a dollar short there on the “happening” thing, SPOT.

He looks annoyed, probably thinking “I’d been able to avoid you for 3 months, I’d hoped for longer”.

@Canuck: Two years plus on the not happening thing.
I’m glad it’s a gym shot, i feel that our pleas have been listened to and addressed. So now we’ll probably have to wait another 3 months for a new photo.

anonymous @ 01/08/2012 at 6:53 pm

@STOP:

YOU are right. .he is a butterface. If he wants to break out he needs to leave that show. People don’t usually pay to see people in movies when they can see them for free on TV.

Peanut Gallery @ 01/08/2012 at 6:55 pm

Ah yes, about time!

from below: “Lol, no clue, no cats in my house. Probably about as well as a cat on your normal keyboard, I would think.”
So, not very well, my cats like to sit on the keyboard, it allows them to sit in front of me and therefore I have to pay attention to them right then.

@ladybug: Oh look, SPOT and TOPS are having a conversation with themselves whilst pretending to be different people! Lol

Nice to see him out and about. You have to wonder what this guy is saying to him, from the look on his face, nothing nice.

Correction @ 01/08/2012 at 6:58 pm

@7 yes you are right you are a BUTTERFACE. But you didn’t need to some on JJ to post that. @Stop No you stop please. He has happened and is Happening. I think you have mistaken him and his post for KB. She will NEVER Happen. But We know KB I mean Stop that you are NOT jealous obiviously

Yeah, who doesn’t love having a camera shoved into their face right after a workout? I can understand why he avoids Hollywood for months at a time.

I see a truly new post has brought out the troll and now it’s talking to itself.

Gym Skars @ 01/08/2012 at 7:00 pm

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYY Gym Skars, I am way too happy about this but I don’t care. He is so Hot!!

@ladybug: I suppose if they were doing that with this, you just turn the projection against the wall and see if they’ll chase the letters around.

In 2011 all he had was1 film that was released. A very crappy film indeed. This guy did not deserve all of those mag covers and pap attention for that 1 film. He can not get azzes in the seats. Not everybody outside of his fanbase knows who he is. If they do know who he is. He is nothing more than some chick’s boyfriend.
***********************
It is typical that a celeb’s fanbase would see things through rose-coloured glasses. How I know him as the “boyfriend of so and so” with the crazy fanbase. It is all HYPE. Stop trying to make this guy bigger than what he is. He is NOT!

This chick @ 01/08/2012 at 7:03 pm

Oh man he is so hot, he is looking good. He is alive and at the gym. I missed him so.

@STOP: blah blah blah… If you have to actually explain to us why he’s “not happening”, then he is.

Oh, I adore the gym pictures….
My hair gets darker in winter, or when I’m out of the sun for a while. His has gotten darker, I agree.

Correction @ 01/08/2012 at 7:08 pm

@STOP. Just blah blah boo, yes as I said before you’re NOT jealous at ALL. NOPE but STOP talking out of your ****.

@Canuck: I had just posted that a new post on Alex brings out the troll, and it’s talking to itself, but it doesn’t seem to have posted.
The pesky photog may not have even had to say anything to get Alex annoyed, his mere presence may do the trick. Or the photog may be going “OMG Alex you’re still alive!!”

@ladybug: I suspect an “OMG, you’re alive” comment might make him laugh. Him being a vampire and all ;)

PAY ATTENTION, I am only 1 person. Critical!? Still, not everybody knows who he is. If I am a troll, then you all must be bullies. I am a troll for speaking my opinion. Excuse me, this is a public forum not private! If you all do not like what I have to post then why don’t you go make your own private forum. So you can always look through rose-coloured glasses. You all can also imagine what a box-office draw he is,how great and sexy he is and OH OH and how celibate he is.
***********
He is soooo perfect. He is a great actor. He doesn’t ****. What a wonderful all around human being. Really!?
************
Don’t you dare tell me to “stop”! I have every right to post here as the next person.

Finally some new pictures. I think his hair is still wet, and that’s why it’s darker then usual. Either that or he’s got some gel in it. It doesn’t look dry to me. Whatever, he looks great, even if the furrowed brows are back.

For the troll, he had two films come out, and he filmed 3 this summer. Melancholia was critically acclaimed at several film festivals too. Battleship will put plenty of butts in seats. People love those types of movies. Plus, you can’t see him on tv for free unless you’re watching reruns. HBO is a subscription only channel and it’s usually about $20 a month for the package that it comes in for most cable/satellite outlets.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All