Alexander Skarsgard: Gym Guy!

Alexander Skarsgard: Gym Guy!

Alexander Skarsgard works on his fitness as he heads into Equinox gym on Sunday (January 8) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 35-year-old True Blood hunk donned his workout gear and carried his gym bag into the fitness center for his intense cardio session.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Have you seen Alex on the cover of August Man‘s January 2012 issue? Check out the shot in case you missed it! Alex shares a cover with his fellow True Blood co-star Joe Manganiello.

Alex can next be seen on the big screen in Battleship, coming out on May 18.

alexander skarsgard equinox workout 01
alexander skarsgard equinox workout 02
alexander skarsgard equinox workout 03
alexander skarsgard equinox workout 04

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

If you don’t like Alex then don’t post comments. move on it’s as simple as that….

I had posted something earlier ,apparently JJ refused to publish it. This web site must be a joke. All I can think of is that this actor is controlling on what gets posted.
*******
However, don’t you dare tell me to stop. Because I will NOT!

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 01/08/2012 at 7:37 pm

@anonymous: @STOP:
These HOs have been spend too much time gawking at someone who really doesn’t matter in Hollywood. Even Michael Assbender gets more attention than him. Maybe these HOs should go start checking out the movie Shame and jacking off to that dude’s sausage instead.

@STOP: We don’t need to tell you to SPOT, we’ll just ignore you. No fun if no one responds, is it? Bye bye

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 01/08/2012 at 7:41 pm

@STOP:

Who cares what what Askars is trying to do? Just do exactly what you feel like doing. I get censored all the time, which doesn’t stop me from saying what I think. :)

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding: Hey, you learned how to spell during your Xmas vacation. Yay for you! Must have been all those Santa Xmas cards you sent to yourself, Ho Ho Ho…

@26 Just because I disagree with you “all”. Does not mean I dislike any of you or this actor. I can post anytime I want. Do not tell me otherwise.
********
2 Films that nooooobody saw. Really?! And he has 3 films in the pipe line. He is not lead. The majority of his American films is that he dies.
********
Oh Please!

I am so happy for this post. I know he likes his privacy but his fans really did miss a photo or two and now we have a great one of him coming out of the gym.

I also think his hair was wet, they will probably start dying it now for the filming of the new season.

He looks so good and relaxed. I am glad he had as much time off as he did, now please JJ don’t let it be another 3 months.

@mforman: Amen to that!

PurpleSamantha @ 01/08/2012 at 7:52 pm

Whoever claimed he was celibate?

Ah, the poor little troll thinks it’s being repressed.
@mforman, JJ has no control over this, he’s wanted new Alex posts as much as the rest of us, he knows how many page views an Alex post gets. As mentioned on the previous threads, Alex has done very well at being unpapped since Disconnect finished back in October. Since he’s still at the same gym, he was going to get papped again eventually, even if he hates it.

Correction @ 01/08/2012 at 7:54 pm

@Stop oh no poor poster getting angry. We are bullies but you are NOT. SO you forcing your ideas about him is NOT FORCING/ BULLYING US I bet you’re stamping your lil feet, pouting up tears because noone will listen to you. EVERYONE says he is a NICE guy. EVERYONE just a recent celeb pic where the celebs say he is a NICE guy. So Don’t you DARE tell me NOT to tell you to STOP. So STOP! STOP. You know what I can’t stand you have nothing in your post but hot hater air. He is Happening. If you venture out beyond JJ other celeb blogs post about him EVEN when he is NOT there.

People, blogs are wondering where he is, so if he was NOT happening that would NOT be the case. Noone would care and they do. You sound like a jealous kid but your probably a full grown aR*sH*LE

@SkAB: Your grammar still sucks though. Oh well, there’s always the Easter holidays for that.

@Alexander Skarsgard is Balding—What is your problem. Didn’t your mother teach you any manners. Who are you calling HO’s? There is absolutely no reason to write the things that you write.

Why do you come on this site? Do you like to see our responses or get blocked by JJ, I just do not understand why you take the time, if you just want to make this disgusting and rude comments; unless of course like I have always believed you work for the creature and this is what you do for a living to make yourself feel important.

@STOP—The same goes for you. Are you two the same person? Have you ever seen any of the movies that AS has done, because if you did, you wouldn’t make the comments you are making. His talent even overshadows his looks. Just grow up, because you are only coming on AS’s posts to get his true fans to respond to you. Well, this is it for me where you are concerned, I do not need to waste my time, with someone as immature as you are acting.

I would rather concentrate on the fact we got a new post after 3 months and he looks amazing. Welcome back AS.

Hey Canuck: You are not to bright are you? What I posted in the past were only opinions. You did not have to respond.
*****
Hey Alex, I know you read every post. You are just a cheap actor with a shady past. Really Shady.

Correction @ 01/08/2012 at 8:03 pm

Oh I see what is going on here Stop is really ASIB no surprise there. So I’ll resume to ig·nor·ing your Intelligence and you will probably take it as a Compliment because you are smart like that. But It is very apparent that you still didn’t get any and it’s a New Year if otherwise why would you be here talking about a guy that obviously has his pickings of ladies. Idiots.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding: Ah, cow’s behind… So you’ve put yourself on the list, have you?

@ladybug—-I know that JJ has no control, I was just saying I hope he can get us new photos faster somehow than 3 months.

AS deserved a break, especially with how hard he has worked since the day TB stopped filming, he didn’t stop.

I am just glad we got 4 new photos, that’s all.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 01/08/2012 at 8:06 pm

@mforman:
OMG, some old hag is trying to teach me manners. Go roll over a cliff with your wheelchair.

Correction @ 01/08/2012 at 8:07 pm

@STOP hahahaha and of course you are an insider too, this just gets better with every dumb post. I bet you know his mom too confess come on I am dying to know. DYING!!!

Maybe these 2 angry trolls work for Kate bosworth they get a free peace of crapmint every month for spewing hateful comments on an Alex board thats the only option I can come up with?

@Correction: Of course it is. Notice that the Rocket Scientist forgot to change his nickname back when he answered me at post 42. Lol!

Ignore is right. We can just continue on our own discussions while stepping around his cow patties as though they don’t exist.

Correction @ 01/08/2012 at 8:10 pm

@46 Dude your jokes are so 2011 you know it’s a new year right?! Can I get some 2012 insults because I don’t think you’re totally invested in this. I am not feeling your commitment to this.
Come on Dude, I believe in your tiny pencil. You can do it!

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 01/08/2012 at 8:14 pm

@Canuck:
No, a cow’s behind refers to someone more like you. : )

@Correction: Hahaha… Tiny pencil :). Probably sits in his basement suite hoping his tiny pencil will work while chanting that phrase from “The Little Train that Could” over and over. LMAO!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All