Justin Bieber: V Magazine Cover!

Justin Bieber: V Magazine Cover!

Justin Bieber takes the cover of V magazine‘s first ever Music Issue.

The 17-year-old Canadian entertainer spoke about his goals and what he likes to do during rare downtime.

“I want to be successful and be great at what I do,” Justin said. “But eventually, I want to become the best at what I do. I want to be the best. In the world. I want to be better than anybody that’s ever done it. And in order to do that, I need to strive to be the best, be good to people and treat people with respect, and work as hard as I can.”

As for what he does on his time off, he said, “I just hang out with my friends, go to the movies. In L.A., I go to Jaden‘s all the time.”

For more from Justin, visit Vmagazine.com!

justin bieber v magazine 01
justin bieber v magazine 02
justin bieber v magazine 03
justin bieber v magazine 04
justin bieber v magazine 05
justin bieber v magazine 06
justin bieber v magazine 07
justin bieber v magazine 08
justin bieber v magazine cover 01

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Justin is a BEAUTIFUL GIRL , small breast and NO TALENT, but i have to say that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are a cute LESBIAN COUPLE.

MISS SQUIRREL OF 1906 @ 01/10/2012 at 4:30 pm

STRAY CATS!!!!!! HAHAH YXES AND SEVENTEEN?????!!!!! HAHAHA NOT!!!!! HAHAHA WATCH!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
HAHA

MISS SQUIRREL OF 1906 @ 01/10/2012 at 4:35 pm

LET’S NOT MENTION JUGHEAD!!! OR SHALL WE??? HAHA U??? HAHAHA AND OTHER THINGS!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
FOR THE FANS!!!! HAHA

he is as fake & manufactured as can possibly be….don’t understand how anyone over 15 would fall for that baloney.

MISS SQUIRREL OF 1906 @ 01/10/2012 at 4:40 pm

FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
AGAIN!!!! HAHA

MISS SQUIRREL OF 1906 @ 01/10/2012 at 4:41 pm

RELAX!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
HAHA

MISS SQUIRREL OF 1906 @ 01/10/2012 at 4:49 pm

WHO DID THE LITTLE REKCEPHEAD?????!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
IT’S ALL GOOD!!!!! HAHAHA OR IS IT??? HAHA

biker mike @ 01/10/2012 at 4:50 pm

next year will be justin who? he cant sing anymore, lost his voice to Puberty, notice more and more electronics when he sings, he should not accept any further awards, his recordings are now modified, did ya hear him on DTWS live? he was horrid

Dude looks like a lady

This pic proves he’s a girl he looks more like a girl than Selma. Will this little miss whor_ go away, no one wants to here him sing, act or be alives. Douche bag has been.

lmao! he looks like a girl.. Pleas don’t hate me. I’m just being honest.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All