Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie?

Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie?

Lindsay Lohan might have an iconic role coming her way: playing the late Elizabeth Taylor in a Lifetime movie titled Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story, according to Deadline.

The 25-year-old actress is in talks to portray the star in a story which would chronicle “the enduring love of movie icons Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day.”

Lindsay most recently emulated the late Marilyn Monroe in a photo shoot for Playboy magazine.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lindsay Lohan playing Elizabeth Taylor??

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

I was going to lol first but lindsay is actually a good actress – she’s just all kinds of messed up. Howeeeeever, really can’t picture her as Elizabeth Taylor! They’d really have to sell this one.

Nice Try Lohan @ 01/10/2012 at 2:28 am

LOL. It’s not April Fool’s Day yet.

bobbyweiner @ 01/10/2012 at 2:32 am

Lilo is too famous for basic cable…she belongs on the big screen !!!!

She is actually a talented actress and many people forgot about that
She has a kind of innocence and sweetness, and the child in herself which is also characterized Taylor

THANK YOU I NEEDED THIS LAUGH!!!!

she’s really not that talented of an actress.. she was talented a s a child, sure.. once she got older name 1 good movie she was in beside Mean girls? Don’t worry i’ll wait… And all the memorable moments from Mean Girls were from all the other actors..

to Nice Try Lohan

Sorry to have to tell you this but Deadline is known here in LA to be credible. more often than not, the information posted on their website turns out to be true. but not to worry, Lindsay is only in talks which is way different than actually being offered the role.

She’s talented (or she used to be, who knows about now?) but she’s trash. So my thoughts on Lindsay playing Taylor? F NO

she is not the beauty taylor was………looks NOTHING like her. She might as well be playing Oprah Winfrey.

Perhaps she is in talks with her mother or self–she does have delusions regarding her worth as an actress. Whether any studio would consider hiring/insuring her for any role is questionable. She’s a mess who showed promise as a child but hasn’t produced anything but headlines or mugshots as an adult. It’s ridiculous and an insult to Ms Taylor.

It’s not April fool’s day ok? When was she talented? Mean girls could have been played by a mentally handicapped girl and still have fans. Still we will laugh at that crap of Elisabeth Taylor movie. So disrespectful towards such a good and talented actress.

this is a joke right?? why not get charlie sheen to play burton.or one of the teen moms girls to co star while their at it.lifetime went from tv for women to tv for junkies.

rocknmovies @ 01/10/2012 at 3:56 am

NO! NO!

I think that she’s an excellent choice. I love her acting and I think that as she matures then she will stop with the foolery. We’ve all been through that and she will get through it too.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 01/10/2012 at 4:09 am

Yet she’ll find a way to f it up and get replaced before the film starts shooting

@ela: Are you kilding me?? You mean she’s still a teenager?? lol! She’s a sl*t who loves being like that and promised to be herself after those crappy movies who made her famous.

Nice Try Lohan @ 01/10/2012 at 4:20 am

Elizabeth Tayloer is rolling in her grave right now at the though of Lohan playing her..Ugh this makes me upset.

Delusion at it’s best (or worst).

alrighty then @ 01/10/2012 at 4:39 am

while they’re considering this, why not just dig elizabeth taylor’s corpse up and pee on it? even that won’t be as insulting as having lindsay play her.

no not her, big mistake.

She may have a chaotic life and stuffs, I agree with that, but she is a good actress. It’s even worth by the way, such a talented actress ruined by her private life… But anyway, she’s talented, she was really good for example in Machete. Let her show what she got, and forget about her private life and public appearances, even if it’s difficult !

jockeyboy @ 01/10/2012 at 5:34 am

@Sabrina: I agree. I think she should have got at least an Oscar nomination for Machete. Like Meryl Strip for playing Margaret Tatcher.

@jockeyboy: I don’t know why people dishes on your comment. I think it was quite good.

@jockeyboy:

OK, you need to get off whatever medication you’re taking RIGHT NOW!

@jockeyboy:

OK, you need to get off whatever medication you’re taking RIGHT NOW!

The most funny thing is when people say that she is talented actress? Based on what? Name me at least two movies where she showed dramatic talent? Where did she show it? She starred in kids comedy movies (Parent Trap) and teen comedies (Mean Girls, Freaky Friday, Herbie Fully Loaded, Just My Luck). And she played the same role in every movie. Like Aniston does. And then there was that “drama” that everyone laughed at (I Know Who Killed Me).

Where did she showed that she has any actual talent? Why some people say that she has talent? She doesn’t.

This is an insult to the memory of Elizabeth Taylor. I would boycott any advertiser who sponsored this and I hope everyone joins me.

That’s so offensive to Elizabeth.

bobjustbob @ 01/10/2012 at 8:33 am

Worst casting choice ever if it is true.

no, she cannot do this!

@jockeyboy:

Still stuck in 2004,huh Jock?????

Shame on you Lohan , let Elizabeth Taylor rests in peace and u need class and talent to do such legend

anybody?anybody? @ 01/10/2012 at 12:52 pm

I can’t see Lindsay as Taylor. They look nothing at all, in the first place, but Lindsay also doesn’t have the acting chops to portray an iconic actress. The Parent Trap DOES NOT lead up to an E.T. movie. And plus, she’s too much of a mess to deserve such an opportunity. I’ve always thought Camilla Belle would be a great E.T.

Is she gonna be playing Elizabeth Taylor age 68? Because to compare the beauty of a young Liz to Lohan’s faces of meth mug is laughable.

I really really really really hope this is just rumor! Come on… I don’t think Lindsay is a bad actress.. but playing Elizabeth Taylor? Nooo.

I’m waiting for someone to tell me that I’ve been punked.

Andamentothat @ 01/10/2012 at 10:21 pm

I say get Kimmy Kardashian to play Liz Taylor! LILO who?

Uhhhhh. NO. TRY RACHEL WEISZ! =DDDD

I think she can pull it off! Her facial bone structure’s not that dissimilar. She just needs the right hair and make up.