Zac Efron: Lakers Game Night!

Zac Efron: Lakers Game Night!

Zac Efron quickly makes his way out of Staples Center on Tuesday (January 10) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actor was joined by a friend as they watched the L.A. Lakers take on the Phoenix Suns and win with a final score of 99-83. Way to go, Lakers!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

The day before, Zac was spotted with a few friends exiting an office building after having a meeting.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and a friend leaving the Staples Center…

channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 01
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 02
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 03
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 04
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 05
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 06
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 07
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 08
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 09
channing tatum jimmy kimmel live visit 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

both him and his friend look good.

Did he need a girlfriend?!
I can be his girlfriend… ;)

He really is so good looking. I love the way he’s dressed here, too.

He looks sooo good! I can be his girlfriend too <3

I see he bought with him his later conquest.
Good for him that he’s slowly starting to be openly gay.

@derp
He’s not gay, stfu

smh

Good to see him out enjoying himeslf with his mates

He looks really hot. Aw pretty sure thats one of his friends from back in SLO right? Chris Reinacher? Or something like that. Cute.

leave zac alone @ 01/11/2012 at 9:35 am

So sad , you can’t go out with friends without being called gay. This is a friend he went to school with in Arroyo Grande.

Looks like it’s his friend Ramsay krull to me.

@leave zac alone:
You are so right. And the ironic thing is that when he shows up with a guy, the haters call him gay, but if had shown up with a girl, they would be accusing him of being a player and having lots of random hookups.
Either way, they find something wrong with what he’s doing.

@Deb: I agree with you. For the haters it completely doesn’t matter what he’s doing, everything is wrong. When he’s hiding at home, it’s wrong. When he’s playing basketball with his friends, it’s wrong. When he goes out to eat something, it’s wrong. When he goes out to watch a Lakers game, it’s wrong. I’m sure this jerks would be happy if he would get arrested for breathing, or using his cell or whatever in this world. The only thing here that screams extremely loud is never ending jealousy. They can’t have him, or talk to him or whatever so for this reason they attack him for no reason.

He is sooooooooo good looking!!!

Gorgeous!

Gorgeous!

@Nicky:
well said. I love your post. no matter what he does – good or bad – or who he is with, there will always be some kind of criticism. it IS disgusting, but it is what it is and the best thing to do is ignore them.

merlin's mum @ 01/11/2012 at 11:26 am

Handsome young man out enjoying himself before all the promo work kicks in for all his films he has coming. ( Resisted bitching! Yay for me!!) Beautiful as always!!

The only words i can say is …he is so handsome….

zac looks really good here. like the way he’s dressed, too.

zac looks really good here. like the way he’s dressed, too.

zac looks really good here. like the way he’s dressed, too.

zac looks really good here. like the way he’s dressed, too.

zac looks really good here. like the way he’s dressed, too.

zac looks really good here. like the way he’s dressed, too.

looking good Zac!!!

i think he is gay or bisexual. Vanessa was a teenage puppy love he probably didn’t know that he was gay back then

i love the color of his Jacket…

Here we come again another gay or bisexual comment…I can’t understand this people…if you dont have proof dont say anything….

I think he is slowly prancing out of the closet

Omg he’s sooo cute but he looks tired. Those photos of him staring at the laker girls are classic!

Zac looks good, he always dresses well! i wish him the best in his career!

@yip:
You think he is gay or bi? Exactly what do you base this on? Have you ever met him? Do you know him personally? Have you spoken to him? Been in his bedroom? Oh wait, I know what it is. He “looks” gay to you, right? You think that he “acts” gay. How ridiculous. Stop saying things about people when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Not only are you making false claims, but you are also insinuating that being gay is a bad thing, which it is not.

@yip:

And @Wilbur – same goes for you.

He looks stylish and handsome!

He looks stylish and handsome!

wicked wench @ 01/11/2012 at 1:33 pm

I love the fact that Zac is authentic. So many celebrities feel the need to dress up whenever they leave the house and/or to be seen in public with other beautiful friends, but Zac is quite comfortable in casual clothes and with regular friends.

To be this way and yet also effortlessly handsome makes him an amazing man.

PS: Doll face does need some sleep though. (-;

I really think he is Gay. I just have this feeling about it.

“Honestly, if the worst these people can say about me is that I’m gay, then I think I’ll be fine. I can handle it.”

Zac looks AM-A-ZING. It’s nice that he’s spending some quality time with his friends before he has to start working again. That’s his old friend Chris Reinacher (@chrisreinacher) from Arroyo Grande with him at the game. It’s sweet that he kept his old friends around and that they still get along, which proves his still the same guy :) But of course, que the haters. Their constant “gay” jabs are starting to get tiresome. But go figure their insults are just as ignorant as they are.

@Deb: I agree with you and Nicky! Very well said.

@wicked wench: I also agree with you! Loved your comment!

Oh and another thing. Um… He’s hot as hell. Even when he’s tired!

Have a great day, everyone!

leave zac alone @ 01/11/2012 at 2:31 pm

@deb you are so right Zac is not gay, good for you that you point out that there is nothing wrong with being gay these haters make life hard on many a young person and don’t realize they are nothing more than bullies

@lila so you are saying you have gay feelings ?

merlin's mum @ 01/11/2012 at 2:59 pm

Zac’s sexuality is his own business. It doesn’t affect his work so who gives a toss. No crime to be gay/bi anyway so who cares! Just wish he would find someone to share his life and make him happy, or perhaps he already has?!

@Lila:
I really think that you’re a freakin’ ignorant idiot. I just have a feeling about that.

The guys not tired he’s just drunk as hell. He looks absolutley buzzed as he may have had one too many at the game.

@monique:
Good quote. I had forgotten that he said that. Also, Andrew Goldman, the interviewer for the article in Details Magazine said this, “In person, by the way, nothing about Efron merits even flipping on the gaydar….”

@Zzz:
Again with the assumptions. Were you with him before, during, or after the game? If not, then you don’t know if he is tired or sick or drunk. So SHUT UP!

@Zzz: The drinking jabs are getting tiresome too. You can see him and Chris sitting courtside drinking what I presume to be sodas, because their drinks have tops and straws. Alcoholic drinks at the Staples Center have open tops. I’ve been there many times.
http://i39.tinypic.com/feni1x.jpg His eyes aren’t bloodshot and he’s not sloppy. Absolutely nothing about these photos shows that he’s intoxicated in any way. Nice try though. You needed something to point out, so I guess if I were as stupid and ignorant as you, I would have said the same thing?

@VanFan: Amen!

Zefron.lover @ 01/11/2012 at 3:28 pm

YAY, ZAC’S BACK! :))

missed seeing his good-looking face! :) x
don’t ever leave us zac, we love you!!! x

@Deb: That’s a good quote as well! I totally forgot about that one. Thanks :)

LOlolololol didn’t know you all had such a problem with zac being buzzed. Maybe drunk as hell was overstating it but he’s defenitley buzzed. I knew you guys are thinned skinned but wow. But I forgot he’s saint efron he’s never touched alchool in his life. All he goes is drink his milk, swallow his vitamans, and eat his vegetables, hahahahahahaha.

Beautiful Zac!

@Zzz: Did any of us say we had a “problem” with Zac being buzzed? No. I know that Zac’s been drunk, buzzed, wasted, etc. He’s a 24 year old man for God’s sake. I’m older and I’ve been all of those things too. But that doesn’t mean I’m a bad person. I simply said that there’s no proof in these pictures that he’s any of those things. You see what you want to see because you have this negative view of Zac in your head that can’t be dispelled by anything. You might think we’re “thin skinned”, but it’s obvious that you’re thickheaded. And it’s obvious that you’re accustomed to making things up and putting words in everyone’s mouths, because none of us have ever glorified Zac and proclaimed him a “saint” — Zac’s a grown man. He’s consumed alcohol, smoked cigarettes, partied hard, and guess what? He’s living his life and he doesn’t give a **** what you think. And neither do I. But last night he looked great and you need to get over the fact that this guy who you despise so much, is 10x more respectable and successful than you’ll ever be. And he doesn’t waste his time hating on people he doesn’t know. So why don’t you go drink your milk, take your vitamins, and eat your vegetables. Your brain could use the nutrition.

@monique
thank you for telling these bap crazy ppl to chill out,

i heart you forever.

@lauren: It’s not like they’ll listen, but thank you :)

@monique
anytime, ive given up on trying to argue with these fans, at this point idk what these fans are arguing with anymore.

@Monique
what are you zac’s mother? And just so you know I feel asleep
halfway through that comment are you trying to write a book or something? You also see what you want to see and that’s about all I got out of that comment.

@Zzz: HAHA if you’re falling asleep halfway through a simple paragraph it’s just further proof of how stupid you are. I don’t fall sleep through your comments, I just stop reading after the first attempted words because your sentences are so jumbled and grammatically incorrect that they don’t even make sense. K, bye.

@lauren: They’re haters not fans. And they don’t even have a valid argument about anything because they’re all just average people living their average lives and sitting at their computers hating on Zac, a person who’s actually successful.

@Zzz: Oh, and is calling me “Zac’s mother” supposed to be an insult? I’m obviously not his mom but if I were, I’d be proud as hell. That’s one great kid.

@monique:
Zzz did not fall asleep reading your post. I will quote him: “And just so you know I FEEL asleep….”
Hmmmm….I guess that means that even when he’s awake, he feels like he’s asleep? I know one thing. His brain is asleep pretty much all the time. :)

@VanFan: LOL. I <3 you. He/she needs his milk, vitamins, and vegetables. That always helps me from “feeling” asleep.

@monique:

Drinking and partying hard will bring Zac a hangover and eventual alcoholism. Far to many celebs ended up in rehab. Why should Zac be another statistic? We all know that Zac is a man so the responsible thing for him would be to stay away from drugs and alcohol. He’s not immune to addiction. He looks clean in these pictures but he does look out of it. Maybe he is just tired or something else could be going on. I know one thing is for sure, he needs to slow down. My personal opinion is that he’s be to one too many clubs and downed far too many alcohol substances. Mark my words, he will end up in rehab if he can’t stop with this obsession with partying hard and drinking.

I meant to say that he’s been to one to many clubs.

@Zzz:

LMAO he was sipping on coke the whole time.

@Whatever: Unless you’re a close personal friend of Zac and you know what he does on a daily basis, including how he spends his nights with his friends and/or alone, you’re in no position to say that “he needs to slow down.” You’re absolutely entitled to your personal opinion. But unless you’re a fly on the wall or you’ve seen a secret stash of pictures which involve Zac downing shots every night or stumbling out of clubs at 3AM, you really have no idea what’s going on outside of what people are claiming to know on the internet. True, there have been pictures of him at clubs and sightings of him partying and drinking. True, he was there the night one of his friends had a bad judgement call involving a DUI. I’m not saying none of these things happened. But the past few weeks we have seen him working and hanging out with family and friends. He spent a quiet New Year’s away from the public and no one heard of him getting out of control with partying or drinking. There has been no recent pictures or sightings of him doing anything that you’re stating. Before you condemn him to alcoholism and rehab, maybe you should wait to get some proper evidence that he’s this excessive alcoholic and drug user that you assume him to be. From what I know and have heard, he drinks and parties no more than the average 20+ year old person. Just because he’s in the spotlight and scrutinized by many people does not make him any different than a young person living their life and having a good time. I see this website as a place where people can come to support their favorite actor/actress/musician. But instead it’s turned into this place where groups of people with opposing opinions have cyber wars with one another, viciously trying to prove that we individually are right and the other is wrong. We can go back and forth about this, but it’s clear that we have two different opinions and I’m not trying to force mine on you. There’s no point. You seem much more mature than some of the other people here who are saying some pretty egregious things, but now that I’ve said my point of view, I have nothing else to say. Oh, and I apologize if this paragraph is too long. I hope you didn’t fall asleep. Apparently I’m trying to write a book.

I don’t know where you guys are from, but where I live, it is extremely normal for guys his age to go to clubs and drink on a regular basis…and they don’t end up in rehab, so…I don’t know where you’re coming from.
ok, maybe he’s wasted in those pics…so what? I don’t see anything wrong with it.

@isf: I live in LA, and all my guy friends go out and drink on a weekly basis. And they all have jobs and are successful, good hearted people. They’re just having fun. So I agree with you. I don’t understand why some people are making such a big deal out of nothing. However, I still don’t think that he’s wasted in the photos. The fact that he’s able to sit properly in his chair and watch the game in a lucid state (while drinking a soda, mind you) is proof enough that he’s not drunk or wasted. Just because he’s not clean shaven and he’s not smiling from ear to ear, that shouldn’t give people an incentive to insinuate that he’s drunk. Those are callous remarks and it makes no sense.

????????? @ 01/11/2012 at 6:13 pm

@monique:

????????? @ 01/11/2012 at 6:19 pm

I’ve just given up arguing with anyone lifes too short.

People are SOO wack on here. Ofcourse if a guy has dressing style, pouts his lips like that and ALWAYS wears make up we would all assume he is gay. No problem with that, that’s just how it is.. period!

@hohoho: *yawn* How original.

is that his boyfriend now?

What do U think ladies?? Hot or not?? I think sooooooooooo NOT AND WHAT AN EPIC FAIL! http://www.flickr.com/photos/72921495@N05/6681610403/in/photostream

@Scorpio16: Hotter than YOU, I’m sure.

He looks really cocky in these pics..I don’t know whats up with his face

@Whatever:

Okay I agree he looks kinda rough but it doesn’t mean he’s drunk! Maybe he’s just tired or under the weather or something I dunno. But I know for a fact he’s not wasted.

wicked wench @ 01/11/2012 at 8:07 pm

Personally, I’m always nervous when it comes to drugs and alcohol. Truth is, creativity and substance abuse and insanity (or mood disorders) are so intimately entwined, that everyone from Aristotle (there is no genius without a touch of madness) to Freud (coke addict) has commented on it.

Zac is clearly artistic and talented, and thus may be more susceptible to problems in these areas. Add to this the difficulty intrinsic to all creative societies whether literary, histrionic or musical – an atmosphere of use and abuse – and it makes it very difficult for anyone to remain, well, sober.

I can’t help but think of Vivian Leigh, the most brilliant actress to have lived. She embodied this genius and madness

Because I see his potential I sometimes show concern. It’s always out of love, though, and not out of any meanness of spirit. I sincerely want what is best for him, and for him to actualize his potential.

The way he is portrayed here by his haters is a gross perversion, however, with everything construed to its slippery slope ending. If he has any weaknesses, they are aggrandized to condemn the whole man, and if he has any merits, they are negated as isolated incidents,.

But you can’t argue with the unarmed, so there is no point debating the issue with fools. There motives are obvious.

HOTT! HOTT! HOTT!

Haters do love to conjure stories about Zac, trying to pull him down. Unfortunately for them, he seems to be a sensible, hard working young man who can have occasional fun with friend but remains well grounded. Thanks to his family and group of friends from pre-hollywood days, he remains focus on his career and continues to churn up movies after movies which delight fans like me since i get to see him more often on the big screen. Yay.

@wicked wench: Um, I love you. Thank you.

@kyle: I also agree with you! Well said. :)

Does anyone know if he went to the Peoples Choice Awards?

@athena: No, he didn’t attend. He had no reason to.

Is he even real? What a f-cking sexual outlaw! He is a sex god.

merlin's mum @ 01/13/2012 at 11:04 am

@kelly.: yes it is hard to believe it but he is the most perfect being on this earth!! :) ( personal view, does not need haters to tell me I am wrong thank you!)

@Whatever:
I cannot for the life of me figure out why people have the idea that all Zac is doing is partying, clubbing, and drinking. Certainly he has done that, and no doubt will do so again in the future. But there is nothing that indicates that he is doing any of those things excessively. I’d like one of you to list the times that he has been KNOWN to be drunk. And keep in mind that just because he is at a club or party, it doesn’t mean that he is drinking alcohol. There just isn’t any evidence that Zac is living recklessly. None.

(And, BTW, in your #61 post, “I meant to say that he’s been to one to many clubs” you were right the first time. It should be “one TOO many” which is how you correctly wrote it in your #60 post.)

@merlin’s mum:
I hear that the love scenes in The Lucky One are really, really hot. Can’t wait!

merlin's mum @ 01/13/2012 at 12:51 pm

@Deb: MMMM!! Can’t wait to see his ass on the big screen!! And then of course there is the possibility of nudity in the Jellyfish scene in The Paperboy!!!!

@merlin’s mum:
OH YES, YES, YES, YES. (ok I’m done)

@Deb: @merlin’s mum:
I sure hope that they don’t do any drastic editing for the final product on The Lucky One. If we’re lucky, they will leave the love scenes as they were for the test group.

merlin's mum @ 01/13/2012 at 3:04 pm

@VanFan: Well, I understand that they cut a little between the two test screenings that they did, but hopefully they left enough in to make us a little warm!!

omg he looks amazing here ….i prefer he like single having fun

@merlin’s mum:
Well, seeing as I get warm just thinking about it, I guess I’ll be fine.

I love it’s so cool

i want this jacket !

sad songs for broken hearts waill make you crying lts so sad with no one around me l love him two years l love him so much and i am noting with out him my heart just feels empty what idid was just want a girl to love tp respect chers him the kind do f guy that wants a real realationship where spending time 3:00 pm togher and being thel for eact init not sex ifi ever found love i wold never cheet but i may just end it all my life is hell thats what the voices want alvey way i have neve hove be cause i have never found love i try so hard but no girl will ever love me lauren adamczyk good bye most new my home yes to zacefron from lauren adamczyk call I miss you // it hurts say zac efron