Brad Pitt Covers 'W' Magazine February 2012

Brad Pitt Covers 'W' Magazine February 2012

Brad Pitt takes the February 2012 cover of W Magazine.

Here’s what the 48-year-old actor opened up about (via Extra):

On crying during a movie: I’m not much of a crier at films, but there was one…I was coming back from Cabo on my way to Montreal, and I got hit with Montezuma’s revenge. I could not keep anything down. I was stuck in a hotel room with no windows and was just doing what you do when you’re sick. On day two of this extremely painful episode, I watched a [2001] film called Life as a House. Kevin Kline is an architect and learns he has terminal cancer. He’s estranged from his teenage son and decides they’re going to finish this house. I don’t know if it would still hit me the same way, but on my 27th hour of pure wretchedness, this movie just crushed me. I should watch it again to see if it has the same effect.

On if his parents have seen him die in a movie: “They would have to. I die really well, by the way. It’s one of my strong points. I just take a bullet well.”

On if he has trouble watching himself die: “God, no. I’m just checking the boxes. Hit that. Missed that. Hit that moment. Missed that one. God, I’d like to do that one again.”

On the first role he auditioned for: “My agent sent me out for two films. One of them was The Accused with Jodie Foster. I was so excited.”

On if he went out for the part of the rapist: “Probably not. With this face, I was probably up for the guy with the conscience. I called up afterward and asked, ‘How did I do?’ There were three seconds of silence and then: ‘Have you ever thought about acting classes?’”

brad pitt w magazine cover 01
brad pitt w magazine cover 02

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Hotter than ever indeed.

Heeellooooo papa !

Yeah!!!!!!! well Hello Mr. Pitt!!!!!!

Oh my soooo HOT!!!!

Beautiful cover, love the colours. Brad looks so handsome.

Wonderbust @ 01/13/2012 at 2:23 pm

so brad was in a hotel room in 2001..wasnt he married to ticky..bwhahah just proves that those two were a FAKE couple

Wonderbust @ 01/13/2012 at 2:29 pm

oops typo the movie was made in 2001..my bad..brad looks hot on that cover

HAWT!…And funny!! I’ll be adding the February 2012 issue of W Magazine to my shopping list!

Wonderbust @ 01/13/2012 at 2:31 pm

grrh i see clooney is speaking out about gay marriage..this guy will do anything for that second oscar

just...damn! @ 01/13/2012 at 2:32 pm

Ummm…just….DAMN!

the ruffled shirt…undone bow-tie.

damn, poppa Pitt!

I’ll play that game, John-Paul:

Clooney: BFCA
Pitt: Globe (Drama), SAG, Oscar
Dujardin: Globe (Comedy), BAFTA

Davis: BFCA, SAG, Oscar
Streep: Globe (Drama), BAFTA
Williams: Globe (Comedy)

Plummer: BFCA, Globe, SAG, Oscar
Branagh: BAFTA

Spencer: BFCA, SAG, Oscar
Chastain: Globe
Bejo: BAFTA

OMG, he is gorgeous as usual & can eat crackers anywhere and anytime in my house! LOL Sorry Angie, I am just kidding. I know “it’s your business ” but you sure can’t blame us for dreaming! lol

Passing Through @ 01/13/2012 at 2:38 pm

# 145 annon @ 01/13/2012 at 12:51 pm

Brad Pitt Found Angelina Jolie ‘Crying in the Shower’
+++++++++++++++++++++
I’m rolling my eyes at the media. Why is this news? She said the exact same thing THREE MONTHS AGO IN VANITY FAIR and nobody paid any attention to it. Plus, as if you needed anymore proof that she’s a grassy knoll loving moron, Lamey’s over on her site blathering on about this quote and HuffPo’s claim that they’re presenting means Brad and Angie pulling out all the stops and how badly they want to win. (Presumably she means Oscars, SAGs and GGs but she’s so effin’ ridic it’s hard to be sure.)

Dayum he looks delicious!

Passing Through @ 01/13/2012 at 2:42 pm

I can’t believe I’m going to say this…but…I’m not feelin’ the W cover (too much of a Dark Years throwback…Hey, it’s 1998 again!)…but the picture of him eating crackers in bed is hilarious. Seeing it makes me think the cover photo is meant to be tongue-in-cheek

Wow, he is gorgeous. Angie and the kids must be his fountain of youth. I cried in Life As a House, too Brad.

@just…damn!: #10

The shirt is not wrinkles, those are pleats in the front.

Dayum!!!! Brad looks SO delicious!

Passing Through @ 01/13/2012 at 2:46 pm

OT – More Porgie…
Now he’s speaking out for gay marriage? Really? Is this biitch for realz? Next he’ll be asking Angie to leave Brad and be his date for award season. Sheesh. Just when I think I can’t hate this guy any more than I already do…

Bringing over from last thread.

FYI— but it is from HuffPo.

Brangelina Set to Present at Golden Globes?
Leah Collins, Dose.ca
January 13, 2012 12:32 PM

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are expected to present an award at the Golden Globes. IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.
Photo by: Reuters

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will be at the Golden Globes Sunday night. This much we knew, even amid reports of a tightened guest-list. Who could ever deny a seat to anyone whose beauty is like a million adult-cuddles from the angels — and who, you know, happen to be up for some major awards (a best dramatic actor and dramatic movie nod for Pitt and a best foreign language film nomination for Jolie).

Still, The Huffington Post has a newsflash for you: Brangelina won’t just be drinking and sitting pretty on Globes night. They’ll be presenting, as well!

Finally, a chance to watch the world’s most famous couple in action. Just imagine the potential: maybe we’ll watch them adopt four orphan war refugees before Miss Golden Globes can usher them offstage. Or maybe they’ll just politely read whatever’s written for them on the teleprompter and go back to practicing their “thoughtful faces” in the audience.

Either way, we’ll be watching — plus live-blogging the action Sunday night. (Check back to Dose.ca for our Golden Globes coverage, starting at 7 p.m. ET.)

The following is a list of Hollywood types who will also be presenting awards at the Golden Globes. None of them are named Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie, so feel free to just skip it and watch this video of cute kitty-cats boxing, instead.

The Golden Globes air Sunday, Jan. 14 at 8 p.m. ET.

2012 Golden Globes presenters include:

Natalie Portman

George Clooney

Mila Kunis

Mark Wahlberg

Robert Downey Jr.

Reese Witherspoon

Rob Lowe

Michelle Pfeiffer

Salma Hayek

Melissa McCarthy

Nicole Kidman

Take note People mag. This is how you do a sexy man alive cover.

Un*******believably SEXY!!!!!

Another one from last thread.

FYI—Maybe Maddox will call Daddy too LOL

“Moneyball” Livestream with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill Monday

This Monday, Jan. 16, at 1 p.m. PST (4 p.m. EST) please join us for a very special live Q&A with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill. Both actors scored deserved SAG Award and Golden Globe nominations for their work in “Moneyball,” one of my favorite movies of the year. So check in right here on Monday to watch the pair discuss their roles in the movie, the true story of Oakland A’s manager Billy Beane, who took on the system by implementing a new form of statistical analysis of players.

–Jenelle Riley

Passing Through @ 01/13/2012 at 2:53 pm

LMAO at Brad’s answer when asked if he auditioned for the part of the rapist in The Accused. The last part about the acting lessons he’s said before. It’s the bolded section that cracked me up. It says a lot about the roles he’s always been interested in – NOT the goody two shoes types…
Did you go out for the part of the rapist?
Probably not. With this face, I was probably up for the guy with the conscience. I called up afterward and asked, “How did I do?” There were three seconds of silence and then: “Have you ever thought about acting classes?”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All