Kristen Stewart: Balenciaga's Newest Spokeswoman!

Kristen Stewart: Balenciaga's Newest Spokeswoman!

Kristen Stewart has been named the spokeswoman for Balenciaga‘s newest fragrance, Women’s Wear Daily reports.

The 21-year-old Twilight actress will be the face of the new scent – which will be released in the fall!

Kristen embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence” creative director Nicolas Ghesquière said of Kristen.

Balenciaga has always stood out to me,” Kristen told the magazine. “Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga.”

“It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now,” Kristen continued. “The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable.”

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@Bleh: Agree with Balenciaga (I’m still shocked, i never thought she would do something with fashion) but the big movie, Snow White, it’s kind of normal. When, as an actor, you have this great opportunity to play a strong and fragile at the same time character, so representative of many things, with a great cast, with new experiences like filming with horses etc… you just can’t refuse it. Even if you dislike the fame that comes with it. Like when you want to be actor, I think you can’t complain about paparazzi. You can be mad at them, hate them, but can’t complain. Because it’s a part of the success, of the wonderful job of actor, it’s the “dark side” of it.

@Sabrina: No, I don’t say she shoudnt do big movies. She is an actress and she will try everything as an actress. The thing I meant was about her attitude and her complains about being the center of attention. I see a contradiction between her words and actions.

How lse is going too keep her name out there.She can either slobber Rob down in public,Attend all of these ridiculous openings an events,Have a public feud with someone,or just appear as some kind of drug addict. Kiera,Emma,and Charlize are all spokespersons for a perfume. Kristen said in a recent interview that she likes dresses and skirts has penty of them but usually ends up in jeans. People are allowed too grow up and maybe that is what she’s doing becoming a woman and trying too leave the tomboy behind.that is if you want too compete in Hollywood.

@Bleh: But she never tried to be good in something (i know she was good in The Runaways but c’mon, she was playing herself)

longchamp @ 01/13/2012 at 8:40 am

oh, balenciaga… really?! that jay leno chin in your ads?… my fantasies about balenciaga are at a full stop now.

Charlotte @ 01/13/2012 at 9:06 am

She had to do something to become more grown up. This is a great move and I can not believe her team got her to do it. She is not a HW fame ***** just a smart young woman slowly coming to terms with herself. Good move for Balenciaga to get the younger market.

siennagold @ 01/13/2012 at 9:50 am

I like her eyes however she does have a prominent chin. She could be Jay Leno’s daughter. :p

kingkasyski @ 01/13/2012 at 10:11 am

People grow and people try new things ,she could have been in so many adds 3 years ago,this is the first time shes doing this ,give her a freaking break,her millions of fans will be with her all the way 100%,whichever endeavor she’ll take.

@Bleh: She is not complaining about the fame. It’s the papparazzi she has a problem with. And who doesn’t? I’m not famous and I still wanna punch them in the face!

@trudes: We are talking about you right?

@drugged: You should look at yourself in the mirror, that would get you even more bored!

You know if you’re going to post the same comments over and over, you should at least be smart about it. Two posts about her chin is a dead giveaway. Is there some beacon that goes off so the Kristen haters (most of which hate her because they want her boyfriend) can flock to a site to either post the same hate comments or vote against her in a poll. These people need to get a life. Jealousy isn’t attractive.

sorry but kristen can do whatever she wants !!!! and i think it’s great!
she maybe said she won’t sell her like the others hollywood’s (stupid) starlets, that means she won’t sell her privacy!
she has her job and business on one side but want to keep her private life private !
she is much more intelligent than any of you because she doesn’t care about crazy and mean people like you!

go for it kristen! you are the best

Kristen es muy fea

kristen always face is vomiting and also cross-eyed

shocked @ 01/13/2012 at 4:09 am
I agree. Nice little speech she made too, didn’t sound contrived at all lol
I respected her wanting it to be all about her Art, but didn’t like her attitude. She wasn’t engaging, she just sounded like a whiny child.
Now this turnaround. She’s becoming more like mainstream Hollywood.
Outside of Twilight, she hasn’t been a draw to the theaters. No knock on her, just the truth. She’s a decent actress, although she is in need of some growth including a wider emotional range. But she did fill theater seats with her other projects and her ‘attitude’ wasn’t helping the matter. Nothing wrong with changing her mind, but it seems so out of character with the image she was trying to project.
I guess maybe that adverse publicity about her attitude may have hit home and she realized that it wasn’t going to help her career and she needed to be more relatable, oh, and the money doesn’t hurt. That statement ” it isn’t afraid or contrived’, made me laugh out loud. It just sounds like she’s so full of it. Maybe she loves all the attention now and is all for being a player. .

@yaas: Finally someone with brain! As an actress,her job is to sell her IMAGE,not her personal life and I don’t see why this makes her a famewhore! It’s her job and she has never complained about it. She hate paps like ALL HOLLYWOOD ACTORS. She has never said that hates to be in talkshows,or on magazines,or at premieres.
She has never said that she doesn’t like fashion. If you only read her interviews,you should know that she likes to wear such beautiful dresses,but in her everyday life she preferes to be confortable with jeans and converse. That’s it. That dosen’t mean that she is an hypocrite only because she will put her face for Balenciaga.
Stop being narrow minded!!

Anyway Congratulations! Good choice!

She is a terrible actress, sorry…

@danielik: …says the one that has only seen the Twilight teaser trailer. I’m joking :)
I think that you should see some others movies like the Runaways and Welcome to the Rileys or The yellow handkerchief. She’s great in that and she has not one expression like haters say.
All her co-stars and directors say that she’s one of the best actress around,and I agree.

Girlygirl @ 01/13/2012 at 2:02 pm

Her statement regarding this venture is on the level of a high school junior. She really needs to work on her public persona. I’m not talking about selling out, only refining her presentation. She really does seem to have a hard time making clear declarative statements.

Rose&Sage @ 01/13/2012 at 2:35 pm

kristen increasingly looks more like Rossie O’Donell lesbian.no seems I can not believe that Bella would choose to play if drug is always placed

Rose&Sage @ 01/13/2012 at 2:54 pm

kristen and robert are the new Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain in their relationship there only drugs

It’s simple: she really wanna look like a bad girl but, lit’s be honest: she’s just normal as a high school girl. but probably, with more money.

It’s simple: she really wanna look like a bad girl but, let’s be honest: she’s just normal as a high school girl. but probably, with more money.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All