Kristen Stewart: Balenciaga's Newest Spokeswoman!

Kristen Stewart: Balenciaga's Newest Spokeswoman!

Kristen Stewart has been named the spokeswoman for Balenciaga‘s newest fragrance, Women’s Wear Daily reports.

The 21-year-old Twilight actress will be the face of the new scent – which will be released in the fall!

Kristen embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence” creative director Nicolas Ghesquière said of Kristen.

Balenciaga has always stood out to me,” Kristen told the magazine. “Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga.”

“It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now,” Kristen continued. “The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable.”

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Rose&Sage @ 01/13/2012 at 6:06 pm

because kristen already accepted the role of Snow White. because being surrounded by snow reminded him of cocaine

Rose&Sage @ 01/13/2012 at 6:16 pm

kristen looks of smell

Ugh.. As a high designer purse & fashion enthusiast, I really can’t see Kristen as the face of Balenciaga. Maggie Q, Nina Dobrev, Kate Winslet, etc are more likely choices. Of course Angelina is the face of LV.

I DO NOT think she is attractive. She has such a man face!

Rose&Sage @ 01/13/2012 at 9:16 pm

kristen is similar to the teen mom janelle

Obviously, she really loves her Hollywood good games money, just don’t get it how she will spend them though, she’s practically never went to salon, hair care or wearing cute dress from designer label everyday, she’s all about skinny jeans and sneakers. don’t she have wash her hair for days anyway.

SHOCKED.
How I will imagine those scent by looking the ad with her not washing hair, don’t know.

@Rose&Sage: I think you can exceed them.

@Rose&Sage: and I bet you will see it because it reminds you of cocaine too.

Kristen lo único que podria anunciar es colonia para los piojos

@reba: I agree. She really has a manly face and chin reminds of Aniston,s chin.

Some of you are so blinded by your hatred for Kristen and the evidence is in your horrible comments that resemble an attack instead of a harmless comment section. She’ll be 22 in a few months. she may have not always been into high end fashion but in recent interviews she has revealed her newfound discovery of fashion. She even admitted that she has fun with it now. Even though she still prefers her skinny jeans, tees and sneakers, she always brings it to red carpet functions when promoting her films. Just because her and boyfriend Robert Pattinson like to keep things simple in the dress department, it doesn’t mean that she’s not wearing a designer tee or jeans. She carries posh Mulberry luggage, was papped in Burberry boots & winter coat during New Moon Paris promo on her downtime, so she has really been into high end fashion for awhile now. Also, she never complained about fame but it’s no secret how much she hates rude paps who follow her and Rob everywhere.

I think Balenciaga is focused on the same style of women to promote their brand. I’m not surprised they chosed her, she’s like Charlotte Gainsbourg: off red carpet, she’s a rock girl, with tomboy style, not really kind to care of make up and fashion. She’s wild.
It’s an excellent choice, young girls love her.

Concerning Kristen’s choice, I agree with most of you. She’s not logical at all.
But they offered her million dollars, she couldn’t resist. That’s all. And simple.

lmao at the comment of WHY? I’ll tell you why… Kristen Stewart is a classic Hollywood wannabee. First off when she is not on the red carpets she wears jeans, tshirts & smelly looking sneakers. Balenciaga is high fashion & classy clothing. SO NOT KRISTEN. This is just plain old marketing & keeping Kristen relevant after Twilight is soon to be at the end..I just love it when Im right about people.. especially liars like KStew ..:)

dumbwomen @ 01/15/2012 at 3:13 am

I see it’s the same Nonstens typing comments and liking them repeatedly. Famewhore? Name one a-list actress that hasn’t done the same thing. Nonstens are obsessed with Kristen because she’s everything they will NEVER be. Doesn’t RPatz have some movie coming out that can draw their interest?

@Bleh:

ffs she’s complained about certain aspects of her experience being a famous person, not all of it! You haters love to pick and choose quotes and present them out of context to bolster your hate. She’s been very vocal about how grateful she is for the opportunities to read better scripts because of Twilight, and something tells me a certain guy named Rob makes her realize it was all meant to be.

@wtf:

people change, become more open-minded. she said she was taking time to find out more about what she likes and can achieve. shows maturity and willingness to expand her horizions and grow. she certainly doesn’t need the money.

marabelle @ 01/15/2012 at 2:49 pm

OMG! Why all the hate for KStew? Some of you act as if you know her personally by throwing out all these out of context comments she has made in the past. You act as if she is not allowed to change her mind and opinion as she gets older. I think she is an excellent choice as a spokesperson for this brand. Balenciaga certainly seems to think so and they have a very successful empire. Haters are always going to hate no matter how ridiculous their arguments or reasons. I say, “Good for you, Kristen! Make the haters look like the idiots they truly are!”

She’s selling a product, not herself. If she were selling herself, she’d be telling all you dumbasses about her personal life, her family life, her past relationships, oh and some nude videos and pics for good measure just so it can be printed and reprinted in all the trash magazines to get her ‘famewhore’ attention. Some ‘TV personalities’ are really good at that.

sell yourself is let people could be part of your privacy life like justin bieber or selena also she never said that she hate fashion she just prefer jeans come on people always complain about everything

For one dont hate kristen. She seems okay.
But she always says stuff in her interviews about fame (yes i read her interviews she talks about it) she hates the paps, yes.
but she always says stuff about how she doesn’t sell herself and ****.
well shes endorsing a product. quite shocked. she seemed like she would never endorse a product. she probably doesn’t even use it.
shes more of a comfortable girl, she likes her jeans and shirts.
not heels and skirts etc. dont find this at all logical for them to pick her.
I do find her pretty though.

yes but they should of gone with a different girl, plus i find the whole telling a magazine thing to be BS. yeah shes changed alright.

@not surprised: agreed with you there!

@r: people have an opinion. calm down. jeesh. your probably an obsessive/stalkerish krisbian. like they all are.

billionairefriendscom @ 01/15/2012 at 9:38 pm

@auwwww: @Dina: Yes, it is. You know what. I think B i l l i o n a i r e F r i e n d s . C O Mit’s a good pla’ce to me’et sweet friend even rich sin’gles. I am certain I can me;et a ri;ch man there, b’ecause I am at the begin;ning of my car;eer and I would like someone’s sup;port.

She is not looking cool.Why she have not wear good dress.
Medicare Competitive Bidding Consultant

Cut her some slack. She did say that she was beginning to discover fashion. And what’s wrong with endorsing a fragrance? Does it mean that unfashionable people should stink?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All