Angelina Jolie: Foreign-Language Nominee Event for Golden Globes!

Angelina Jolie: Foreign-Language Nominee Event for Golden Globes!

Angelina Jolie stays classic in black at The American Cinematheque’s 2012 Golden Globe Awards Foreign-Language Nominee Event held at the Egyptian Theatre on Saturday (January 14) in Hollywood, Calif

The 36-year-old director/actress stood in front of the poster for her new movie, In The Land Of Blood And Honey, in theaters now.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

“The crux of the story was my frustration with lack of intervention,” Angie told The Washington Post. “I spent so much time with people in post-conflict situations where I wish I could just turn back the clock, before they were so scarred, and before so many losses.”

FYI: Angie paired her Tom Ford jacket and with a Michael Kors dress and Pour La Victoire heels.

25+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie at the Foreign-Language Nominee Event for The Golden Globes..

angelina jolie foreign language film golden globes 01

• Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

I’m so tired of news about her

She looks so elegant & regal! Congrats on the nomination- hope to see the movie soon.

Stop calling the paps @ 01/14/2012 at 6:45 pm

Congrats!! Beautiful and talented Angie!! Admire her brutal honesty as switching from acting to directing!!
The hardwork pays off!!

Beauty and the brain!
Rare combination.

And yet you’re the FIRST to post, that tells me you’re VERY SMART.

I love her. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. ..

I love her. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. ..

Wonderbust @ 01/14/2012 at 6:49 pm

bringing this over from the last thread
dont you think its interesting how ppl are saying the globes only nominated ITLOBH because they hoped Jolie shows up..two things wrong with that logic 1)She was going to show up anyway cuz of Brad DUH 2)Have you seen the RT score for Flowers of War(33%), yet no one is asking why Flowers of War is nominated..double standards..Angie hasnt presented an award since 2004 Oscars i think, 8 years, so freakin excited

@Q
You do know you can skip the thread then you don’t have to read news about her. That’s what I do when I don’t care for a celebrity.

Love Angie!! I hope both she and Brad win tomorrow.

rosemarie @ 01/14/2012 at 6:52 pm

Wow, she looks ridiculously gorgeous!

She looks a grandma.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/14/2012 at 6:52 pm

@Q:

And you are the 1st one posting. What a liar?

Don’t hate me but I don’t like the front of the hair but I like the back. Regardless, she looks great. Can’t wait to see her & Brad tomorrow.

beautiful, multifaceted woman! what CAN’T she accomplish?

People tired of her should keep their jealous ass*es off her thread.. Easy thing to do.. yet they just can’t stay away. LOL

her profile is beyond perfect.. Brad’s too for that matter.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/14/2012 at 6:54 pm

@Q:

And you are the 1st one posting on her thread. What a liar? Don’t hate me but I am not liking the front of the hair but I do like the back. Regardless, she looks great. Can’t wait to see her and Brad tomorrow.

Love her best when she is wearing these “power suits”. I know she would look good in a potato sack but my knees would turn to jelly if I was one of those who got to interview her looking like that.

Melissa B @ 01/14/2012 at 7:00 pm

She’s so beautiful!

She looks great.

She looks fabulous, and every inch the director. Fingers crossed for her and Brad for the Golden Globes.

Very Cool @ 01/14/2012 at 7:02 pm

Looking GOOD, Angie- I just realized her earrings are snakes- maybe from that line she & Brad designed?

luvangie4ever @ 01/14/2012 at 7:02 pm

Wow, very beautiful. I can’t wait to watch the Golden Globes tomorrow.

Melissa B @ 01/14/2012 at 7:03 pm

Just wish she would gain a little weight, she looks so fragile. Maybe dress a little younger too! Still love her though. Saw that ‘live’ interview the other day, she seems so…normal and down to earth.

I just love her. Even if people r saying she is just there for their ratings so what. It is good exposure for her film. The cast will be there so I guess it is exciting for them and a experience they will forever cherish.
Her first film that is in a foreign language gets nominated is a great feat in itself. She is a writer director and producer of this film I know that this is her night moreso than ever because it’s not an acting award. God bless and keep up the good work. She asked if anyone would give her advice on what they thought she should do next at her live chat. I wish she would direct more; it would take her away from her famiy more but if that is what makes her happy and where her heart is then that is what I wish for her.

Wow, Angelina looks so beautiful in these pics. I love the hair and makeup. She looks so regal with her hair up but in a casual manner like today. The hairdo she had for her first GG with Brad was terrible, like she had a helmet on. I hope they don’t overdo her tomorrow.

Yey, you go Angelina!!!