Erin Heatherton: Miami Modeling

Erin Heatherton: Miami Modeling

Erin Heatherton leaves her hotel and heads to a waiting car in Miami, Florida on Thursday (January 12).

The 22-year-old model is currently in town shooting Victoria’s Secret’s latest swimsuit catalog.

Erin has reportedly been dating Leonardo DiCaprio for over a month.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Erin Heatherton

While Erin was busy shooting in Miami, Leo was spotted in Beverly Hills where he attended the AFI Awards.

The couple reportedly met while shooting Baz Lurhmann‘s The Great Gatsby in Sydney.

erin heatherton miami model 01
erin heatherton miami model 02
erin heatherton miami model 03
erin heatherton miami model 04
erin heatherton miami model 05
erin heatherton miami model 06
erin heatherton miami model 07
erin heatherton miami model 08

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

She’s fresh and young and ordinary look

These girls are SO ordinary looking. Heck maybe I should be a model

Are Leo and Erin dating or couple which one weird

I think the shooting is over in Miami… isn’t she back in New York?

Sally&Jack @ 01/15/2012 at 7:56 am

Leonardo is crazy.

Hottest VS model and best butt in the world. I love how she is having a smoke after the hard work. She smokes two cigarettes a day: one noon and one in the evening – which is actually good for your health !!!

So boring looking. Where are the exotic chicks. I see women at the mall hotter than this nothing.

Blonde girls must not have more smokes that 2 to 3 a day and dark haired girls can have 3 to 4. Erin is from Smoky Illinois !!! She has an IQ of 145 !!! I have heard !!! She is Leos best looking girldriend ever !!

Dummy=Dieter @ 01/15/2012 at 8:05 am

@Dieter:
Um, the only thing you are smoking is CRACK, idiot.
No cigarettes are ‘good’ for your health, you a** crack.
Stop spreading fake truths and go smoke some more, fool.

chris in WA @ 01/15/2012 at 8:07 am

@Dieter:
Go away. Were you molested by an uncle?
This chick is ugly. Sorry. Blondes age too fast IMO.

AmberWaves @ 01/15/2012 at 8:08 am

I think it’s gross that Leo is supposed to be hitting a 22 year old. I think this will not last or turn into a serious couple.
Modelling looks glamorous and maybe it is when you’re 22, but I bet all the traveling and the hotel rooms gets old. Most of these girls want to end like Heidi Kum, or Gisele, or Cindy Crawford, and become successful business women, or get a lot of product endorsement deals, and make a good transition and settle down. The easiest path to do that and make a lot of money while you can, is to date someone who is really famous and it will make you more famous.

I had asthma and than I started smoking 2 – 3 light first class filter cigarettes a day and the asthma went away !!!

chris in WA @ 01/15/2012 at 8:08 am

@Dieter:
Oh, I get it…you are FOREIGN *shudders*
Uh….do you have a bathroom actually IN your house?

@AmberWaves:
I agree. He’s a pedo and the girl isn’t anything special. NEXT.

Erins will open next years victoria fashion show . They made her an Angel because she is working so hard !!!

Giuliana Rancid @ 01/15/2012 at 8:11 am

@Dieter:
Maybe because the CANCER STICKS caused you to lose some weight off your FAT A**. That makes more sense. Now your breath will stink – although you won’t think it does, non-smokers will run when they see you coming. Have fun!

Frammmolammdu @ 01/15/2012 at 8:12 am

@Dieter:

VS angel? Oh please, she is ugly.

Frammmolammdu @ 01/15/2012 at 8:12 am

@Dieter:
Ew…Erin is not attractive. Makeup is needed, Boring face stumpy legs and wide hips. Gross..

CarlçƒçLardonez @ 01/15/2012 at 8:13 am

Not a fan of this one. At all. I thought women had to actually be attractive to be models??

CarlçƒçLardonez @ 01/15/2012 at 8:14 am

If you have seen Erins walking on the catwalk, you WILL HAVE NOTICED THAT SHE WALKS A LOT LIKE GISELLE WITH A SLIGHTLY MORE REFINED TECHNIQUE !!! HATERS GONNA HATE !!!

OK now… we know you are a fan of that ugly stick. You made your point. Now, please get lost.

So she’s heading to the car with a cigarette? With the intention of smoking INSIDE the car, right? YUCK. No class and no respect.

Model Fan @ 01/15/2012 at 8:25 am

How in the world is she dressed? Cute girls with toned legs can afford to wear these leggins, not a model with skinny canes.
And yes, I’m also disgusted with disrespectful chicks who smoke inside cars.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All