Freida Pinto - Golden Globes 2012 Red Carpet

Freida Pinto - Golden Globes 2012 Red Carpet

Freida Pinto hits all the right fashion notes at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 27-year-old actress stunned in a Prada dress, Chopard jewels, and Roger Vivier’s Voodoo boite de nuit clutch.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Freida Pinto

“[I'm wearing] very expensive jewelry, which is why I have a guard walking with me,” Freida laughed on the red carpet.

The 2012 Golden Globes airs live TONIGHT at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT on NBC. Ricky Gervais hosts for the third time!

freida pinto golden globes 2012 01
freida pinto golden globes 2012 02
freida pinto golden globes 2012 03
freida pinto golden globes 2012 04
freida pinto golden globes 2012 05

Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 Golden Globes, Freida Pinto

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Freida Pinto is absolutely gorgeous. Her hair and makeup looks great here, but her dress is ugly on the bottom…too baggy for her.

No man no cry @ 01/15/2012 at 7:14 pm

STUNNING. She makes me proud to be part Indian =)

No man no cry @ 01/15/2012 at 7:17 pm

ADORE the hair<3

No man no cry @ 01/15/2012 at 7:18 pm

Best dress so far. The color suits her perfectly

SkinnyBitch @ 01/15/2012 at 7:27 pm

I can smell the curry from here, pee yew.

Leave your racist comments out of here skinnybitch, if you have nothing good or interesting to say just get lost.
I feel the dress is bit boring and a bit safe to my liking, she is a beautiful woman though.

Her face is amazing. I agree that the bottom is slightly weird, but she is a beautiful exotic woman. I want to know how expensive her jewelry is (she has to have a guard?)

She’s a pretty girl but as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I personally don’t think her looks warrant having an aneurism or anything. Her features are in nice balance and she’s got GREAT skin, but there’s nothing interesting or gripping (to me, at least) about her looks. She’s a “safe,” conventional kind of pretty — but I guess she’s considered “exotic” because she’s a woman of color (and no, that’s not a racist comment as I myself am of color). It’s wonderful that Hollywood is opening its doors to include more women of color as representing different standards of beauty, but if people think Freida’s attractive, they’d go into cardiac arrest if they saw some of the other Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan, etc. girls from different parts of that area of the world. And no I’m not talking about the skin-bleached, color-contact-wearing film actresses or other entertainers over there. I’m talking about the real women in those places. Now they are stunning.

A blue garbage bag— shame

She’s so beautiful but lets be honest here… that dress looks horrendous. The material is way too stiff and the dress does nothing for her beautiful body. I have to agree with Bob, It is a shame.

@bob: A garbage ? Seriously? This is the prettiest dress of the golden globes alongside Charlize Therons’ dress, And this girl is very very Beautiful

speak the truth @ 01/16/2012 at 1:41 pm

The dress doesn’t flatter her shape at all. It’s too stiff. Terrible, really.

speak the truth @ 01/16/2012 at 1:42 pm

Her dress isn’t flattering at all. Too stiff. Terrible, really.

hot…..hot….hot ;)

jane kebler @ 01/16/2012 at 2:44 pm

Who the frick is this person?

Larry Winston @ 01/16/2012 at 2:45 pm

umm who is she?

jaspret shauna @ 01/16/2012 at 6:39 pm

at—– you are very correct. there are many beautiful women , not just movie stars and singers.freida pinto is overrated to me.she looks very simple and plain, many girls in south india resemble her. she isn’t even a good actress, which is crucial in hollywood. don’t know how she is bagging roles and geting invites to the golden globes and other award shows.it’s been like what 3 years after slumdog millionare came out and she’s still getting the praise for it? oh brother.

James Franco @ 01/16/2012 at 6:46 pm

is she there to serve the food and drinks? looks like it.

@jaspret shauna: She is average looking at best. This snooze fest looks like a million other gilrls in India. She reminds me of my maid.

Raj Roshani @ 01/17/2012 at 1:16 pm

The racisim comments are laugable. Just because someone finds her average and untalented means they are racists right? She has the skin color of 99.99% of all indian people and her face is common throughout india. If any of you go to any indian community in the US or Canada, you will find better looking chicks than her. She is not anything special.