Katie Holmes & Suri Head to the Heliport

Katie Holmes & Suri Head to the Heliport

Katie Holmes carries her daughter, Suri, on the way to a heliport in New York City on Saturday (January 14).

The 33-year-old actress and her 5-year-old daughter went to the gym together at Chelsea Piers earlier in the week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Katie also visited an office building in the city late last week and carried her favorite red Clare Vivier tote.

Katie and Suri recently took in a performance of Mary Poppins – it’s the third time the duo has seen the Broadway show!

katie holmes suri cruise heliport 01
katie holmes suri cruise heliport 02
katie holmes suri cruise heliport 03
katie holmes suri cruise heliport 04
katie holmes suri cruise heliport 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
siennagold @ 01/15/2012 at 2:57 pm

Goodness, how come Suri is always being carried. Let her walk.

hiehiee . look ! http://ma.ly/28aa86 : ) sweet .

Stop calling the paps @ 01/15/2012 at 3:20 pm

Good riddance! Stop bothering the paps for this challenged spoiled brat!

Does Suri ever wear pants or jeans? It’s cold in NYC so why a dress? At least she’s got a coat on this time.

No man no cry @ 01/15/2012 at 3:36 pm

I love Suri’s hair. It’s beautiful. BUT I can’t understand why they don’t let her walk. That’s insane. She’s SO going to be a brat

speaktruth @ 01/15/2012 at 3:41 pm

I’m starting to believe this 5 year old can’t walk by the way Katie carries her everywhere! Dude, she has legs! That’s what they’re for!

theres she goes again looking like a little troublemaker to the cameras let her walk already stop spoiling her thats why she acts like a little brat in public and also at least put some tights on her

Suri Jackson @ 01/15/2012 at 5:02 pm

@speaktruth:
Suri’s 6(her b-day is not in April). Has anyone heard anything about the separation yet? I heard rumors of it being expected after the MI4 release, but haven’t seen anything official. If Katie has a brain(which I really think she has lost)…she needs to take her millions from the contract and get Suri into school…and some good therapy for both of them.
Tom needs to start interviewing his next wife. Ashley Green? Olivia Wilde? Jessica Biel is out of the game. Who else is willing to play the beard role for Tom? I bet we can get a pretty good list of candidates together.

Mama Bear @ 01/15/2012 at 5:44 pm

@Suri Jackson:
I was watching Fringe the other night and will say that I thought of Suri when noticing that very visible dent in Joshua Jackson’s forehead. It would not surprise me if Suri is actually his child. I actually like Joshua but wonder how he would deal with trying to help bring some normalcy to that poor little girl’s life. Suri is really the victim in all of this.

Megan Fox in the making. She’s so pretty.

@Mama Bear:

If Josh found out that he was the father, would Diane stay with him? I think it would be hard for anyone to accept that your boyfriend has a child with their ex-girlfriend, let alone someone who was their “first love.”

Elsewhere there is a pic of Suri poking her tongue out at the paps- go Suri!
On another note, whether true or not, all this talk about potential wife lists, and everything else that’s been thrown around, early on and now, I don’t believe it’s gone unnoticed by Katie.
I think in the begginning she was very infatuated with Tom , and at the MI3 premiere she was very much in love with him, just weeks after Suri was born.
At the beginning of their relationship, I formed 2 very distinct impressions on 2 separate occasions of Tom, one was very, very endearing, the other one not so much, because it kind of told me a bit about his personality, and it wasn’t about Brook Shields or Matt Laurer. or jumping on the couch, my not so endearing feeling about him was strictly from a married female point of view. If what I saw was ok with Katie , then that’s fine, and at the begining, she looked very accomodating, so at that time I think everything was acceptable to her.
I don’t want to say what it was because as I’ve said many times , we ALL are on the outside looking in.
My good feeling about him was on the Ellen Deg show at the height of ” where’s Suri ”. She asked Tom to at least draw her. So he did, – lots and lots of hair, eyes nose etc, then he said that Suri had Kate’s lips, and when he finished drawing them , he kissed them, I thought that was really sweet.
There are things you can’t help but notice, like the fact that his divorce from Nicole cited, careers kept them apart, or something like that. Well isn’t this the same, lot of the time Katie comes across as a single mother, bringing up her daughter.
I have a lot of thoughts, but I don’t always like bringing them up here, because so many of you are against them and your views and opinions are very one sided, and of course on fan sites it’s a big no-no. Sometimes I like saying what I really feel! But I’m always aware that sometimes things are not as they look, good or bad.

Stop calling the paps @ 01/15/2012 at 9:06 pm

@annie:

Stop slandering the single moms!
Katieturd commands a troop of nannies and hired helps! Most of them may be supplied by the $cienos for free, nonetheless, a troop! She aint no single mom!

All the single moms I know parent their kids way efficient than elephant leg airhead bimbo.

Michelle Williams and Nicole Kidman looked amazing at the Golden Globes tonight. Real Hollywood stars!

Yep, I totally think Katie was already preggo when she hooked up with Tom. They hid Suri when she was first born and now they can’t get enough of the paps hovering around. I think they waited until Suri was old enough to pass off as 5 months old, but she was really 8 months old. Remember how she was partially hidden in Tom’s jacket when the first photo was released? And if Tom is the father, why hasn’t there been baby #2? And he hasn’t had any biological children with his former wives, yet they all ended up having kids after divorcing him. Very suspicioius.

Anyways, nice try of them looking too busy to attend the Golden Globes. Gotta get outta town to a “prior engagement” LOL>

Well, well, well... @ 01/15/2012 at 10:48 pm

looks like Tom DID go to the Golden Globes party on Friday night, but Katie wasn’t welcome: http://m.people.com/bb/photositem.rbml?item=20561472-1&pfd=20561472&emvcc=-1
They spend less time together than married couples.

Anyone notice that Michelle Williams was seated next to Harvey “God” Weintein at the Golden Globes and then during her acceptance speech, Myrle Streep talked about Michelle???!!!
Katie must be lost in tears and cupcakes tonight.

Just because her folks carry her, #5?

These same set of pics has her standing and walking, #6.

what a lot of trouble you put yourself through for someone you don’t have too much time for , sifting through tons of pics to find the right one.

Someone explain how she can fly so under the radar in LA? The paps stake out the entrances of her home(s) there. They know where she goes. Yet in NYC she can’t seem to stay off their radar especially when she has Suri. I would not be a bit surprised if she calls the paps in NYC. Haven’t Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux been in NYC for the last month or so? People are far more interested in their romance than in Katie Holmes–yet they have managed to stay hidden.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All