Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner Split

Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner Split

Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner have reportedly split after dating for almost two years.

Avril, 25, and Brody, 26, couldn’t balance their respective careers with their relationship, according to US Weekly.

Avril released her fourth studio album early last year and has been on tour for most of the year.

LOOK BACK at Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner‘s relationship

She began dating Brody in the spring of 2010 after she divorced Sum 41′s frontman Deryck Whibley.

Early in their relationship, Brody even shaved a letter A on his head for Avril.

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I’m shocked: Brody Jenner has a career?

l0nely-girl @ 01/16/2012 at 10:33 pm

What careers? Avril was so 2004 and Brody was so-never!

Omg I seriously loled Lolol
What exactly is Brody jenners career??

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!

Don’t they have each other’s names tattooed on them?? ..that sucks.

fact check @ 01/16/2012 at 11:01 pm

brody is older than 26, and avril is older than 25

um….. ? I don’t see why this is relevant to anything?

Couple years behind on both their ages

gglover128 @ 01/16/2012 at 11:33 pm

Since when is mooching off everyone else a career ahaha

yeah.. well.. no one really thought that was gonna last.. And by the way, what career does he have?.. or had? Being on a ‘reality’ show is not really a career..

HAHAHAHA the first thing I thought as I read the description: “Brody Jenner has a career? Of what?”

Good to see I’m not the only one.

He is still a playboy…and will be out looking for chicks tonight

Guys like him are after 1 thing

at least avril’s songs still being played on the radio.
brody really has done zero in life.

I just heard they were engaged?

Jennica Panettiere @ 01/17/2012 at 4:25 am

It’s not 2009 Jared. You got their ages wrong.

Jennica Panettiere @ 01/17/2012 at 4:26 am

I mean 2010. Whatever.

He has a career?!

BEST NEWS EVER! Finally the loser and that whole scum family is gone. Awesome Avril, time to be your old self again. Let´s celebrate with very expansive champagne. WooHoo!

AvrilFans @ 01/17/2012 at 6:01 am

An tremendous day for all Avril fans. The jobless idiot is gone. Now Deryck can take her back if he wants and make her good again.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/17/2012 at 6:02 am

JJ since you mentioned it – what exactly is Brody’s career???

lexy hates bilson @ 01/17/2012 at 6:02 am

JJ since you mentioned it – what exactly is Brody’s career???

billionairefriendscom @ 01/17/2012 at 6:17 am

Well. It is really good!!! Buddies. My fri;ends told me about___ βillǐonāireƒrienďs–čˇō/Μit’s the best pla’ce to me;et rich si;ngles whoever you want. I have tried. It is fantastic. It is the larg;est and be;st cl;ub for seek;ing sin;gles, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, and even Hollywood celeb;rities. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot.

How could he split with Avril? If I were him I’d do anything to stay with her. She’s an angel.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All