Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner Split

Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner Split

Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner have reportedly split after dating for almost two years.

Avril, 25, and Brody, 26, couldn’t balance their respective careers with their relationship, according to US Weekly.

Avril released her fourth studio album early last year and has been on tour for most of the year.

LOOK BACK at Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner‘s relationship

She began dating Brody in the spring of 2010 after she divorced Sum 41′s frontman Deryck Whibley.

Early in their relationship, Brody even shaved a letter A on his head for Avril.

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

I’m shocked: Brody Jenner has a career?

l0nely-girl @ 01/16/2012 at 10:33 pm

What careers? Avril was so 2004 and Brody was so-never!

Omg I seriously loled Lolol
What exactly is Brody jenners career??

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!

Don’t they have each other’s names tattooed on them?? ..that sucks.

fact check @ 01/16/2012 at 11:01 pm

brody is older than 26, and avril is older than 25

um….. ? I don’t see why this is relevant to anything?

Couple years behind on both their ages

gglover128 @ 01/16/2012 at 11:33 pm

Since when is mooching off everyone else a career ahaha

yeah.. well.. no one really thought that was gonna last.. And by the way, what career does he have?.. or had? Being on a ‘reality’ show is not really a career..

HAHAHAHA the first thing I thought as I read the description: “Brody Jenner has a career? Of what?”

Good to see I’m not the only one.

He is still a playboy…and will be out looking for chicks tonight

Guys like him are after 1 thing

at least avril’s songs still being played on the radio.
brody really has done zero in life.

I just heard they were engaged?

Jennica Panettiere @ 01/17/2012 at 4:25 am

It’s not 2009 Jared. You got their ages wrong.

Jennica Panettiere @ 01/17/2012 at 4:26 am

I mean 2010. Whatever.

He has a career?!

BEST NEWS EVER! Finally the loser and that whole scum family is gone. Awesome Avril, time to be your old self again. Let´s celebrate with very expansive champagne. WooHoo!

AvrilFans @ 01/17/2012 at 6:01 am

An tremendous day for all Avril fans. The jobless idiot is gone. Now Deryck can take her back if he wants and make her good again.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/17/2012 at 6:02 am

JJ since you mentioned it – what exactly is Brody’s career???

lexy hates bilson @ 01/17/2012 at 6:02 am

JJ since you mentioned it – what exactly is Brody’s career???

billionairefriendscom @ 01/17/2012 at 6:17 am

Well. It is really good!!! Buddies. My fri;ends told me about___ βillǐonāireƒrienďs–čˇō/Μit’s the best pla’ce to me;et rich si;ngles whoever you want. I have tried. It is fantastic. It is the larg;est and be;st cl;ub for seek;ing sin;gles, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, and even Hollywood celeb;rities. You wanna get laid tonight? Come in and give it a shot.

How could he split with Avril? If I were him I’d do anything to stay with her. She’s an angel.

Surely she dumped him. He was head over heels for her but he was just a rebound. She hardly talked about him on Twitter and on his Twitter she is always mentioned and loved. I feel sorry for him but they just weren’t a right couple.

Jenner has a career? Does he know how to do anything but drink, party and get into bar fights? What a loser.

BrightinLA @ 01/17/2012 at 1:07 pm

He’s way better looking than her. Plus, perhaps he’ll now dress age appropriate and leave her to her teenage fashion sense.

@DrBurns: Seriously? An angel? She is gross and trashy. I was shocked to see Brody was with her. He always dates good looking girls. Anyway who cares they are both so over. Brody Jenner has dated everyone in the LA area under 30. Do they need to publish every time it ends?

@Shaqie1: HAHAHA!! You stole my comment!!! I was thinking the same!!! She’s horrible and I thought he was too cute looking to be with her. But I do know looks don’t mean anything. However, I do remember him calling her the “love of his life” a few months ago and it was a bit disturbing to me. Especially since he had just gotten hit over the head with a beer bottle at a bar trying to stop her from fighting with another woman!! LOL!!! Gross and trashy woman indeed!!!

Never thought they were right for each other but his career~ really!!

@fact check:

I was going to say the same thing. I swear they let just anyone write an article. You would think they would check. How hard is it to Google someone and find out how old they are. A four year old could have done better, but this website paid some lazy wannabe to write it…. little advice if you want to get the facts right and for less you should just find a four year old to do the article.

They did not they’re still together.

Negron james @ 02/17/2012 at 5:53 pm

Couldn´t balence their respective careers? WTF he iswas a jobless all his mediocre life and besides has the “looser” dna of the kardashian family finally avril does sometime good