Vanessa Hudgens: I Love Australia So Much!

Vanessa Hudgens: I Love Australia So Much!

Vanessa Hudgens leaves the 2Day FM studio on Wednesday (January 18) in Sydney, Australia.

The 23-year-old actress, along with co-star Josh Hutcherson, promoted their new movie, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, a day after attending its red carpet premiere.

“It was a great cast, and we had so much fun,” Vanessa recently said (via the Herald Sun). “We filmed in Hawaii, which was paradise, and made something that’s fun and light-hearted for the whole family.”

“I love Australia so much,” she added. “My best friend is actually from here, and I really love the place.”

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Bec & Bridge dress with RockLove‘s “Queen Victoria Medallion” and “The Traveler” jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson leaving the 2Day FM studio…

vanessa hudgens 2day fm 01
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 02
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 03
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 04
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 05
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 06
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 07
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 08
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 09
vanessa hudgens 2day fm 10

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Josh Hutcherson, Vanessa Hudgens

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

wow! how beautiful is this girl! In my view has much potential and is known not only in the United States, she is very famous for (HSM) Greetings to all from Caracas-Venezuela.

She’s not as pretty as she used to be.. still love her tho

Rise Above Hate @ 01/17/2012 at 9:45 pm

Hope she’s enjoying her time in the land down under. Seems like she’s having a great trip.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

I love her and that dress is adorable :)

Haters Suck! @ 01/17/2012 at 10:00 pm

she looks very beautiful

Gorgeous as always. I can see her GL’s hair extensio bonds lol

I love her style so much!

Nice dress! Very cute! Is it warm in Australia?

Gossipgirl @ 01/17/2012 at 10:27 pm

Cute! She looks a lot like Mila Kunis here.

Gossipgirl @ 01/17/2012 at 10:28 pm

@VanFan: Hi, it is summer in Australia, they have winter when we have summer…weird huh?

She looks lovely in that dress. I’ve been to Australia myself its a beautiful place. I heard she went to the Aussie open. That was my only regret I missed the tournament by a week it was still a good trip and I’m sure she’s finding that out as well.

beautiful girl and beautiful dress!

DAMN girl why are u so effin pretty!!! Can i have you

She looks so, so pretty here! I love that super feminine dress on her. Perfection.

She looks gorgeous. I love her when her face isn’t attached to her want-to-be-famous boyfriend.

love the dress she’s wearing. it’s beautiful both back and front and i love her hair up this way. so beautiful.

Vanessa in interview said she doesn’t care what other people think about her relationship with

!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 01/17/2012 at 11:44 pm

@maria: how pretty our girl is. she’s finally got her groove back and has come out of the shadow of toxic people in her life.

@VanFan: Its super hot here!

SLUTTTTTTT!!! her 15 minutes of fame is so over no one cares about her weak ass movies or her weak ass acting skills this movie will bomb just like beastly and sucker punch only thing she knows how to do is hop from one **** to the next she was barely broken up with zac efron before she started dating josh whatever his name is now she is **** riding another no name actor smh just pathetic

@Gloria:
Can you post a link to the interview?

Haters Suck! @ 01/18/2012 at 12:36 am

Damn we were actually having a peaceful post for once. ahh well i got this one
@Watevs23
no one cares what you think you dumb son of a b!tch so why don’t you take your comment and shove it right up your ass. you have no idea what youre talking about while vanessa is out traveling and seeing the world, again, youre sitting on your fat lazy so why dont you can it?!?!?!?!

@Haters Suck!:
He can’t even figure out what Josh’s last name is when it’s right up there in the article. What a dummy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All