Kaia Gerber: Young Versace Ad Campaign!

Kaia Gerber: Young Versace Ad Campaign!

Kaia Gerber strikes a pose for the Young Versace Spring/Summer 2012 campaign.

The 10-year-old daughter of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber took part in the very first Young Versace campaign.

The line is a collection for boys and girls aged 0-12.

“I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience,” Cindy said. “I am so proud of her.”

Bigger pic inside…

kaia gerber young versace 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

She’s very very pretty! But, I sometimes find it weird when a kid is dressed as grown woman…..

A beautiful girl, looks just like her mom.

She looks just like Cindy!

NO. This is too sexual for a child. Her pose and that skirt is way too short! Why can’t kids just be kids.

Nice work, Cindy, pimp out ur own daughter!

@Try: Im with you all the way. I dont care if Im called a prude or anything else but WTF is with the shortness of that skirt on a TEN year old. Parents will rant and rave over any apparent or imagined sexual predator around their children yet theyll buy this sort of thing. Its disgusting. Children should be just that, children not over sexualised mini adults. im horrified at this

ZOMG chill. The line is “Young Versace” by Donatella and its for kids aged 0-12!!! LOLLLL. is an adult supposed to model a baby line now? give me a break!

Bella Coola @ 01/18/2012 at 2:59 pm

Nepotism is alive and well in Hollywood.

PS. But, she looks just like her mom.

looks just like her beautiful mother. Lucky! funny she is in a Versace campaign getting better work than half the grown “models” around here can even get, LMAO.

Bella Coola @ 01/18/2012 at 3:01 pm

Nepotism is alive and well.

PS. She looks just like mom.

Who is going to be able to afford this? Kids grow up way too fast to be spending money on designer clothes.

There is a big scandal right now about Victoria secret violating Child Labor Laws. This girl is only 10 years old! Her parents are making her pose in suggestive pictures, and there is no law in this country to protect her!
Shame on Cindy Crawford and shame on Versace!

@prtu:

If for children this is even worse. Why are they selling sexy clothes for little kids? This is just insane!

@prtu:

If it is for children this is even worse. Why are they selling sexy clothes for little kids? This is just insane!

I knew she would model eventually. Has her mama’s face and height. In paparazzi photos she already had really long limbs for a child. Blessed little girl. She is so cute.

She’s beautiful. Hope she receives an education before becoming full-fledged model. Yikes….this seems so wrong with the fan blowing on her….10 years old.

siennagold @ 01/18/2012 at 3:11 pm

She’s beautiful but I wish they let enjoy being a kid. They make her look like she’s a teenager. Look at the way they made her pose. Good thing she’s not licking her lips. LOL.

As someone who follows Cindy for many years she is always taking her with other little girls (Kaia’s friends obviously) for ice cream,movies etc which can easily be seen in paparazzi photos or read in Cindy’s interviews. Let me guess the people with the problem are judgmental Americans? I’m American 2 btw just notice how we seem to be the most judg-y people of any friggin country on every single blog I visit. ugh.

anonymous @ 01/18/2012 at 3:24 pm

Pretty girl, I find she looks more like her Dad. Weird pockets in that coat, it’s like she’s grabbing her own boobies.

She’s ten? Ugh, that’s just awful. Let’s let our girls be girls. This child should be out playing, not vamping for a camera. This really makes me sad. Cindy Crawford has always seemed so grounded and down to earth.

@freaks: @freaks:

I’m talking about the clothes in the ad above so why are you posting something else? Besides that Versace concept is and always has been
“super sexy glam” . The fact they are using the same concept for children’s ads (even if it’s more tame than the adults ones) makes me sick.

young versace, really? wow, ok.
i guess it is worth the profits from the 1% who can afford to clothe their 0-12 year olds in them.

She is REALLY beautiful!

Meh the kid’s ok… I think Cindy’s beautiful son should’ve modeled instead.

A TEN year old posing as a young woman!? It’s soooooo wrong!!! Why do we alow this? Let kids be kids please! And I cannot believe Cindy allowed this. So disappointing!

This is soooo wrong! A 10 year old child posing as if she were a young adult woman?! When is this going to end? Let kids be KIDS please. Girls posing like that and even younger girls like Suri obsessed with their appearance give the wrong example to young girls!

Of course I won’t blame the child here. I DO blame Cindy and her husband for this, So disappointing!! They should keep their daughter away from this businesss untill she is an adult.

poor little crossed eyed kid @ 01/18/2012 at 5:04 pm

can u hear cindy telling her sh’es “beautiful”
ugh!

this kid is cross eyed, if she wasn’t CC’s kid, there would be NO way in heII

I am not surprised that Cindy and her husband agreed to this photo shoot. Kaia has been allowed to wear make up in public for quite a while now. I have no objection to her modelling age appropriate clothing for a catalogue but here she has been made to look way too old for her age. Her hairstyle and clothing make her look like an underage hooker. We need to discourage pedophiles, not encourage them.

i don’t think this sexual in anyway + her legs are long. little kids wear shorter skirts if you actually factor it proportions. however, i agree with some that nepotism is alive in hwood and that cindy sure did pimp her daughter out. kinda money hungry is you ask me.

@poor little crossed eyed kid:

She isn’t cross-eyed. She just has close-set eyes like her dad.

Beautiful girl. And since when is nepotism is a bad thing? Let’s face it, you get where you get in the world based on who you know. Nothing wrong with that.

Hot looking. Sexy!

im sorry but 10 too young to model .
14 is better .

This reminds me of the photos of Mila Jovovich when she started modeling, she wasn’t even a teenager then either. It took Mila a long time to sort herself out, I hope the same thing doesn’t happen to this beautiful child. That being said, her brother is also a gorgeous kid with great bone structure. Cindy passed on some great genes!

there is nothing suggestive about this photo or the clothes..

what do you want children to wear?! you’re grandma’s skirts?

the only difference is that these are designer clothes, garfield kids,moose gear, disney kids have short skirts for girls too.. just because a cartoon character isn’t printed on it or isn’t baby pink, it suddenly become sexual??

I can’t get behind the clothes, I think they’re a little too adult for a 10 year old girl. However, I do see an artistic side to clothing design and modeling and I think in the proper circumstances, she could be a part of something artistically noteworthy.
As for Cindy “pimping” out her kid, as suggested by an earlier commentator, Cindy is educated and well versed in the world of fashion. I highly doubt she wouldn’t protect her children!

She’s pretty but… her brother’s prettier. That must be hard on both of them for different reasons. I don’t envy her, having a brother that looks better in make up than I do.

What do you mean? What’s wrong with having a more attractive sibling?

Think she looks more like dad-the son looks like her. Why would a 10 yr old or young child need Versace clothes? What were THEY thinking? IMO she’s too young for all the makeup,and short skirt. What will she be doing at 17, nudes? Cindy shoud know better. She can get her in anytime, let her be a child for awhile and model later if she wants.

Modeling is a business. This is a debut line. Getting a random kid would not bring publicity. Donatella is a very successful business woman. Look at the attention getting Cindy Crawford’s daughter did for her brand….Modeling is NOT just photography! Its a business first and foremost and Im sure Versace got what she wanted…As for bashing Cindy’s parenting desicions, she is a smart woman who had many succssful businesses all by age 30, was never known for partying aka Kate Moss. I think if there is anyone who can teach you the ropes to modeling, its Cindy freaking Crawford! you ladies may be freaking out over nothing. Maybe kaia just did this one time and does not want to continue, quit bashing Cindy.

a ten yr old should not be wearing this.. i dont care how prudish this sounds.. and im assuming cindy c is trying to get herself back into the media but using your daughter isnt the way to go..
also, i dont think she looks like her mother – she has her dads face.

@Lexi: why would you want your child to be in such a harsh and judgmental atmosphere at 10?? – modeling can be damaging especially to a child, along with acting.. let her be a kid.

personally, i think that 10 is too young; far better to wait until she’s 14. however, it does not matter what any of us think. all that matter is what Rande and Cindy think. and for what ever reason, these two parents have agreed to this. as for the skirt, i’ve seen girls of 10 and 11 here in NYC wearing skirts just as short.

i live across the street from a girls school here in Manhattan and i watch the girls hike up their skirts after the parents who’ve dropped them off are long gone. i’m not saying it’s right because it’s not. but it is a fact. i was told by an 11 year old girl at the school that the other girls judge whether you’re acceptable by how you keep up with fashion. Girls who don’t are teased and made fun of.

The Famous Cindy @ 01/19/2012 at 8:10 pm

Typical of Cindy Crawford to have her daughter who is only ten years old
to start becoming like her. Please understand I really admire Cindy and
loved her modeling. I loved how beautiful Cindy and Richard Gere once were together but the reason her marriage ended was because of her provocative public appearances and the magazine cover with Kayte Lang. Cindy was constantly starving for more attention and now she is getting some by using her ten year old daughter. This child is not ready for
modeling. I always believed Kaia would take after her mother and model
SOMEDAY but not at ten years old. Typical Cindy.

AmICynical? @ 01/19/2012 at 10:18 pm

Bravo to her. She is going to be a stunner. People need to stop writing negative comments about children. She’s a child and has yet to develop. Do you recall how God-awful awkward you were as a preteen? Sheesh…some people!

@AmICynical?:
people have more of a problem with her age than her.. read again.. and its wrong to subject a child to an adult brand.. im sure she could have done a kids line with KIDS clothing..

It’s this kind of thing that make pedophiles drool….parents shouldn’t promote their kids in this manner. Just because her mom was a model doesn’t mean she has to be anyway.

Really annoying when you see these celebs push their children to get into the business using their names to get them there ..when there are so many other struggling artist out there trying to make it .. this just makes me mad.

she’s very pretty<3

@prtu: NOOOOO….because baby clothes are even shorter….LOL….

@joe35: yep, and people that can’t get their foot in the door is going to be grovelling at the foot of someone who got where they are because of who they know regardless of talent…..shame….it’s like the rich ARE getting RICHER! The poor, grovel.

@i: Yeah, maybe she should model the Material Girl line…I think Madonna and her daughter would love to have her model their clothes….I think they’re more fun…Kaia hasn’t much expression on her face….I guess that’s a good thing because if she did…it would be too provocative and most likely cause more controversy.

When Brooke Sheilds first modelled the Calvin Klein jeans…there was that same controversy…I’m not supporting it, but fashion is always working to be controversial…eventhough this line is for children and pre-teens…uhhmm…your daddy’s rich right…why would a parent pay for this ensemble when the child can go ravaging mommies closet for the same style…it will still be just as short…

On another note, I used to want my friends’ daughter to model, but after seeing these pics, which I think are lovely….and I’m a little shocked because there’s an innocence in the picture and without a doubt that’s what they’ve wanted to capture, which is dangerous and I’m happy it’s causing reaction and red flags to flail…My friends daughter is 11years old..has an amazing singing voice, tall and model-like gorgeous…her mother doesn’t want her to model yet, and seeing this picture, I can understand why…it’s bad enough when my friends’ daughter walks down the street, heads turn like crazy…sometimes it boost her ego, other times it makes her feel self-conscious…her mother keeps a close eye on the on-lookers…now I’m ranting, but no matter how tall and beautiful these young people are, I hope that Cindy, and other mothers alike remember that there are still ‘rehabilitated’ predators around whom are not in jail.

I really hate socks in sandals.

It’s pleasing to scene that elephantine gun put up with on oneself the reason in favour of unvarying ring as I do. Look after blogging my also pen-friend and peradventure someday we can in across to the noteworthy a beer or something.
I detain added your blog on my depreciate pants index think of of readed blogs.

Good article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is really the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to get some professional writers? Thx :)

I’ve recently started a website, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. “You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.” by Leonardo DaVinci.

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across. What a great web-site.

I was just looking for this information for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this type of informative websites in top of the list. Generally the top web sites are full of garbage.

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to achieve my goals. I definitely enjoy reading all that is written on your website.Keep the posts coming. I liked it!