Brad Pitt: Mastro's Man

Brad Pitt: Mastro's Man

Brad Pitt leaves Mastro’s steakhouse after dining out on Wednesday (January 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 48-year-old Moneyball actor has been laying low since his big weekend at the Golden Globes, where he walked the red carpet with partner Angelina Jolie.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Earlier in the week, Brad attended a question and answer session for Moneyball.

Be sure to check out Brad‘s cover of W magazine, where he speaks about crying during a movie and the first role he auditioned for!

brad pitt mastros 01
brad pitt mastros 02
brad pitt mastros 03
brad pitt mastros 04
brad pitt mastros 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

First! LOL!

Scruffy old man

no parece que salio con los amigos se me hace que son negocios

hes hot……

Aww he looks a bit tired, love his glasses. Can’t wait for the rest of awards season. .

does not appear that came out with the friends I make are business
sorry for my inglish

Wow he’s still on the move, doesn’t he ever just slow down? Love you Brad!

luv u brad @ 01/19/2012 at 9:39 am

He can go out to dinner.no biggie.
Most likely business meeting.
He has papers in his coat pocket.

Passing Through @ 01/19/2012 at 9:41 am

Ooooh…new tabloid story for next week…OuttaTouch or Star – “JEN’S SECRET MEETING WITH BRAD!” with the deck declaring “How she told him about her pregnancy!” and “Brad’s jealous of Justin!”
Why do I say that? Cuz Mastro Steak House is one of their old haunts, Ticky still goes there and the tabs can spin a tale out of nothing more than eating a nice steak dinner at a good restaurant that you’ve been going to for 20 years and has been popular with the general public for just as long…

Wonder if that’s a new script in his pocket :)

luv u brad @ 01/19/2012 at 9:46 am

@teri: That is what it Looks to me.
Why do certain people here try and tie Brad with x.I say pure throw up about Jen. lying old hag.

inside story @ 01/19/2012 at 9:53 am

George Clooney was seen in the kitchen kicking Brad’s steak across the floor and spitting in his mashed potatos.

Laying Low or Sulking? @ 01/19/2012 at 9:55 am

Hmm

Solid #13 – I just voted for Angie. She’s at 19% and Charlise at 20%. I really didn’ like Charlise dress – that big bow in the front was a turn off for me. Don’t get why so many people like the dress.

dc
that page must vote

Was Jessica Simpson at Mastro’s the same night? Maybe she got a hold of ticky’s frozen sperm and she is carrying Brad’s baby, LOL!!!

@Dc:
They were 21&18 in the early morning. so vote. I want her to win!

Dc, I’m sure anyone against Jolie will vote for a bag lady pushing a cart.

luv u brad @ 01/19/2012 at 10:03 am

@reiko: Funny this more the truth.

Wasn’t Brad and Angelina already voted best dressed at the GG?

groundcontrol @ 01/19/2012 at 10:12 am

teri @ 01/19/2012 at 9:42 am +4

Wonder if that’s a new script in his pocket :)
########################
No. He’s just happy to see the paps.

Sorry, couldn’t resist. LOL!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All