Nicole Richie Pulled All-Nighters for 'Fashion Star'

Nicole Richie Pulled All-Nighters for 'Fashion Star'

Nicole Richie keeps warm in a beanie and fur coat while catching a departing flight at LAX Airport on Thursday (January 19) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old Fashion Star mentor recently chatted about the upcoming NBC reality competition, which premieres March 13.

“At times we were in the design studio working all through the night. I would find myself changing [outfits] over and over again to keep my energy up and feel inspired,” she told WWD.

“I am looking forward to having women and men across America not only getting to know these incredibly talented designers but also getting to buy their designs,” Nicole, who’s working with Jessica Simpson and designer John Varvatos, added. “It’s something that has never been done before.”

nicole richie fur jacket 01
nicole richie fur jacket 02
nicole richie fur jacket 03
nicole richie fur jacket 04
nicole richie fur jacket 05

Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Nicole Richie

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

BloodbuzzOhio @ 01/22/2012 at 7:32 am

This ***** acting like she has a real job.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/22/2012 at 7:37 am

LOL! You said?? If she needed a pick-me up why not eat some fruit? She changed her clothes??? Big freaking deal?? She has to do a little work and she’s exhausted.

DARK SHADOWS @ 01/22/2012 at 7:40 am

HERE’ S JOHNNY!!!!! IS THE GREEN BAG LADY!!!!!! HAHAHA ON THE CORNER!!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
THE SMOKE!!!!!!! HAHAHA HOUSE!!!!! HAHAHA

DARK SHADOWS @ 01/22/2012 at 7:41 am

2!!!!!! 3!!!!!!!! 1!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
THE GREENMAN!!!!!! HAHAHA

tat fur better be fake!

@lexy hates bilson: Was thinking the same thing.

Its my Very popular blog with stars . ! Look ; http://is.gd/6Lns3r

And I’m pulling all nighters to study and eventually get a job and thus help me pay pack all the debt. Ah, the life of the rich and famous.

I hope that is fake fur!

A wannabe Kate Moss.

Nicole's old hook nose @ 01/22/2012 at 3:30 pm

Fur is the WORST thing you can wear/promote!! Animals are skinned alive for their pelts. The reason is, if you kill it before, it costs money to clean blood off the fur, and trama can damage it. Even fake fur looks lame and tacky.

ugly b-tch stop using fur. LOSER!

I really like Nicole…she doesn’t do much but she’s a cool girl…

I mean it kindly @ 01/22/2012 at 10:50 pm

I predict hers to be one of the next batches of divorces