Will Smith & Jaden: Night Out in NYC

Will Smith & Jaden: Night Out in NYC

Will Smith and his son Jaden step out on a chilly Friday (January 20) in New York City.

It was announced earlier this month that the 43-year-old actor will host the 25th Kids’ Choice Awards, airing March 31!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Will Smith

Will has won 10 Blimp awards and will be joined by some big name celebs to celebrate the show’s 25th anniversary.

You can catch Will on the big screen in Men in Black 3 this coming May – he’ll star opposite Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin, Emma Thompson, and Nicole Scherzinger.

jayden smith will out nyc 01
jayden smith will out nyc 02
jayden smith will out nyc 03
jayden smith will out nyc 04

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Jaden Smith, Will Smith

I bet he is the coolest dad ever! :D

melissa scully @ 01/23/2012 at 7:58 pm

i wonder which fetches more $$, will&jaden photos or tom&connor

the kid’s almost as big a tool as his father

Melissa B @ 01/23/2012 at 8:20 pm

I miss seeing him in movies!! Come back Will!!!

commentariat @ 01/23/2012 at 8:29 pm

Where is his wife? I haven’t seen them together lately.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 01/23/2012 at 8:42 pm

@chris: I agree. How can a 10 year old look like such a douche?

@YAAAS HONEY!!!: he’s like fifteen, not ten. spend a day with high school freshman and 8th graders, they’re all douches at that age.

@well,:

…Not all of them, that’s generalizing.

celebfashN IMO @ 01/24/2012 at 12:22 am

Will smith!! He has been one of my favorite actors ever since I watched the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air !! I’ve pretty much seen all his movies <3 He's quite a talented actor, comedian, music artist, among other talents. Jaden has some big shoes to fill if he wants to be like his daddy.

Everyone says that Will Smith has drunk from the fountain of youth, but these days he is looking really old.

That kid’s ego is bigger than himself

The Freak @ 02/02/2012 at 2:40 pm

How would any of you know if he is egotistical or not? Have you ever met them? Sheesh, you guys are talking like you hang out with them all of the time.

Regardless, Will is one of the all-time great actors, without a doubt. I might actually watch the Kid’s Choice Awards this year, just for him. I hope his son turns out to be great too, that would be awesome. =)

Will smith looks like my father, I am the same age like Jaden but a month older and my brother the same age of Willow and he is also a month older than her. weird!