Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie: Farmers' Market With the Kids!

Angelina Jolie: Farmers' Market With the Kids!

Angelina Jolie takes three of her children to the farmers’ market on Sunday (January 22) in Studio City, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress held hands with her two sons, Pax, 8, and Knox, 3, while 5-year-old daughter Shiloh also tagged along.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Angelina treated Knox to a pony ride, where she helped strap him into the saddle. He also got to ride the swings!

Over the weekend, Angelina hit the red carpet at the Producers Guild Awards with Brad Pitt, where she was honored for her directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.

FYI: Pax is wearing a Junk Food shirt. Knox is wearing a La Miniatura cardigan.

angelina jolie kids farmers market 01
angelina jolie kids farmers market 02
angelina jolie kids farmers market 03
angelina jolie kids farmers market 04
angelina jolie kids farmers market 05

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

@Lauren:

Did you ever think there is a simpler explanation? She has brothers. She is a tomboy. Who knows? Maybe by her teens she’ll be in dresses. Is this any worse than TomKat pimping out Suri all the time in heels, nail polish, inappropriate daywear for activities and weather as well as lipstick and eyeliner? At times that child looks like a little hooker.

Haters should judge their on lives and their families. Nasty bitc***

She doesn’t look pregnant. Angelina is super slim. The homophobic comments are horrible. I can’t believe some of you.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/24/2012 at 6:46 pm

Love the pictures. Thanks JJ. Love Shi’s haircut. Glad Angie & Brad let their kids be who they are and not what society think they should be.

Cute,adorable kids.They seem to be sooo well-behave.No temper tantrums.Me thinks Shiloh’s hair cut is lovely.Only stupid fools think other wise.Pax is sooo funny trying to scare off the papz with his martial arts.Good day for the Jolie-Pitts!!!

Pixie Haircut @ 01/24/2012 at 6:50 pm

PIXIE- a fairy or elf , cheerful and rather mischievous

HAHAHAHAHA!!!…TMZ just made a WICKED joke about Anustain!!…
__

…They were talking about Z-lister Kristen Cavalari being pregnant with a football players baby/now getting married, and they speculated that Kristen took out an ‘insurance policy’ by getting pregnant on purpose to ensure that the football player would marry her….then they said THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING CHINNIFER ANUSTAIN WOULD DO!!..LOL!!
__

…WOW….DEEP DOWN, HOLLYWOOD REALLY KNOWS HOW MUCH OF A LOSER THAT CHIC IS….NO MATTER HOW MANY PITY-PARTIES THE TABLOIDS HAVE FOR HER…LOL!

people keep writing that kids shld be off limits (which is tru) but celebrities had a chance a few yrs ago to sign a petition that stopped their kids getting photographed until they were 18 and the only one who did it was salma hayek after her kid and nanny were shoved by a paparazzi.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/24/2012 at 6:51 pm

I meant look at her now.

Wow. the haters are out. Shiloh is beautiful! Thank god she has parents who let her be a child, and love her no matter what. You haters have nothing on the Jolie-Pitts! Honestly, I feel sad for you, your lives would be much better if you didn’t fill yourself with negativity and hatred.

Love Shi’s hair cut . I don’t understand haters . My elder sister never dressed like a girl from the age of 3 till she turned 16 , was a real tom boy , there is no pic of her in a dress or with hair that is long, but now she is a real stunner all girly nothing wrong with her.
I think kids do have a strong mind , its good Angie lets Shi be as she wants.
BTW is is the pregnancy rumor true? Looks like it is :)

@Q: i feel sorry for you. You don’t know this family at all. How do you know whats going on?

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/24/2012 at 7:00 pm

@Lauren:

Please do explain about viv & Z. you idiot. Why would angie dresses Shi like a boy and Viv & Z a girl. Oh wait, she doesn’t love Shi. Angie is jealous of Shi.

HAHAHA!!! ET is about to show some fued going on with Joan Rivers and Chelsea Handler!! Joan called Chelsea a ‘W H OORE” I think…..hehehe! GET HER JOAN!!!…(Joan gets on my nerves when she’s mean to Angie too, but at least she’s an equal offender of JenHag too….but Chelsea takes sides…..SHE HAS TO BE BROUGHT DOWN A PEG…stupid TROLL!)…

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/24/2012 at 7:06 pm

@Lauren:

So Angie decides to turn Shi into a lesbian and not Viv or Z. What kind of fcuking explanation is that you fcuking moron.

shi can cut your hair any way she is beautiful apart is a little girl do not understand the prejudice of many people

ANGIE ANGIE ANGIE

Congrats, JPs @ 01/24/2012 at 7:11 pm

stephencbishop 6 Oscar noms 4 Moneyball today. I’m incredibly honored 2 be part of a film of such acclaim. Huge thanks 2 our producer & star Brad Pitt

HAHAHA!!!….Here’s how the JOAN vs. CHELSEA feud went down….LOL!!…I can’t stop laughing….I love that the gorgeous and HUMBLE ANGELINA continues to take the high road with these nasty BIATCHES!

___

Why the fans need to answer these grownass people who need to talk about a 5 year old child. really. Why do you have to defend what doesn’t need a defense.

Shiloh is the child of Brad/Angie not one else. I don’t see them changing how they raise their children based on opinions of strangers. that is how it should be.

thumb them down and don’t engage them. It is amazing to me what adults say about children. But a computer screen that they can hide behind makes it easier.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/24/2012 at 7:16 pm

I just saw a preview of MANiston on Chelsa telling this guy name Brad to shut up. I’ll bet she will not get backlash for saying that.

Now, if that was Brad telling a woman name Jennifer to shut up, I am sure he’ll get attack.

It’s so great to see Shiloh and Knox!!!! Angelina does look pregnant but I won’t believe until two months down the line. heheehe… So glad they are hanging out normally with the locals.

What a fun place for the kids. I adore Shi’s hair, she is beautiful with long or short hair. Knox and Pax will be heartbreakers, and mummy is gorgeous. A happy family!

What the heck? Why is my comment being thumbed down? I was defending them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All