Angelina Jolie: Farmers' Market With the Kids!

Angelina Jolie: Farmers' Market With the Kids!

Angelina Jolie takes three of her children to the farmers’ market on Sunday (January 22) in Studio City, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress held hands with her two sons, Pax, 8, and Knox, 3, while 5-year-old daughter Shiloh also tagged along.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Angelina treated Knox to a pony ride, where she helped strap him into the saddle. He also got to ride the swings!

Over the weekend, Angelina hit the red carpet at the Producers Guild Awards with Brad Pitt, where she was honored for her directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.

FYI: Pax is wearing a Junk Food shirt. Knox is wearing a La Miniatura cardigan.

angelina jolie kids farmers market 01
angelina jolie kids farmers market 02
angelina jolie kids farmers market 03
angelina jolie kids farmers market 04
angelina jolie kids farmers market 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All

@Rose:

You would think the way haters go on it was some sort of crime she married BBT. It really is silly.

@Megan:
>>>>>>>>>>
I’m OK with not everyone finding Shiloh’s hairstyle beautiful. However, I personally find it extraordinary that anyone can define Shiloh as “Butch” or lesbian and mean it as an insult when she’s a little girl of 5. Not because they’ve never seen tomboys, but because they are sooooo intent on criticising Angelina and to a lesser extent Brad, they don’t give a shite about the collatorel insults they hurl at 5 year olds or 3 years olds.
Just for the record, I want to add, there is nothing wrong in being a butch woman. One of my best friends have always been described as such. She is loyal, loving, intelligent and highly successful in her chosen field in management consulting. I asked her to be my maid of honour in my wedding and asked her to choose to wear whatever she felt comfortable in and she wore a smart pant suit. I loved it! It was just right for her and just right for me.
AND MY DEAR FRIEND would never ever deign to insult a child just to get at the parents. She may be butch but she would NEVER SINK THAT LOW.

Lylian, bravo. Great post, extremely well said.

Whatever Angie did or did not do when she was growing up is part of why she is an Amazing Woman now. I admire her for using the bad experiences and turned them into positive source to help others. Angie is unique. I hope she will continue to be a role model for those who are still lost in this complicated world.

Don’t get me started on the racist Chelsea Handler. And as for Aniston well I dislike her so I am not going to comment on her being BFF’s with Handler. And as for her new so called BF well did you see the movie that he was a script writer on .

@tazzy: oh burn. lol

It's SOOOOOOOOO OVER @ 01/25/2012 at 9:25 am

rotflmao thought brad had claimed his favorite movie of all time was Mr&Mrs smith.seems he changed his mind now.saw on et last night.he said his favorite movie is moneyball.rotflmao so all those claim that that movie changed his life suddenly disappeared because moneyball got nominated?lol he is such a pu**y and liar.he can’t keep up with his own lies.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/25/2012 at 9:32 am

I don’t care if people like Shi’s haircut or not. Bottomline, you don’t attack an innocent child just because you don’t like her mom and dad. Only immature adult with no children would do that.

@It’s SOOOOOOOOO OVER:

This is official:
your head is empty

she’s preg guys!

Below are some of my favorite AJ quotes about past mistakes/failures:
1) “Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.”
`2) “I do feel like I’ve learned a lot as a person. I’m very flawed, and the lessons I’ve learned I’m happy to share….Most people know the lessons I’ve learned because I’ve been so public for so long and so outspoken and proud of my growth. I’ve never hidden about it. I’m happy where I am now, and what I’ve learned as a parent and as a human being.”
3) “I’ve been reckless but I’m not a rebel without a cause.”
4) “A lot of it came from trying to get out all the pain that was inside me. You can’t join a war, so you have this weird war with yourself. Now, everything is just different.”
5) “No matter who we are, we’ve all had failures in the past, but as you live in the past, you’ll never have much of a future.”

jealousthem @ 01/25/2012 at 9:40 am

Have you noticed Shiloh has the faceshape of Disney princesses Ariel and Belle? I bet she’s going to be beautiful, even more than Angie.

talk about this film as an experience, that when their children grow to be proud of it.
Trolls can not be more stupid

dianad1968 @ 01/25/2012 at 9:48 am

@also:

#67

I am always p*ssed when Handjob gives that pat answer that she has been making fun of Angie for years, why the interviewer’s follow-up question is never “well you used to make fun of Maniston too, why have you stopped”?

dianad1968 @ 01/25/2012 at 9:52 am

@Mary:

#50

Probably you are being thumbed down (I thumbed you down) because you insinuated that IF Shiloh is still dressing the way she is now when she is older, then it WILL be a problem. Problem for whom?

Passing Through @ 01/25/2012 at 9:55 am

# 158 It’s SOOOOOOOOO OVER @ 01/25/2012 at 9:25 am
It’s a little early in the morning to be cooking meth, ain’t it? The fumes are just as dangerous as smoking it… In case it’s escaped your notice Brad’s pimping for Oscars for Moneyball. It’s his job to say the word “Moneyball” as frequently as possible and outpimp the King of HW Pimping. If he’s says he’s thinking of naming his next kid “Moneyball” are ya going to believe that, too? Prolly…that’s just how stupid you are…

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/25/2012 at 9:55 am

@neer:

Thanks for the great quotes. Unfortunately, the immature trolls don’t care. Any one can change except Angie. Angie is not allow to change. These trolls have been going after Angie for years for her past and still doing it. While other so called innocent celebs doing shites left & right. We don’t see the trolls going after them. Just Angie. The trolls are so jealous of this woman.

Angie out with her three sons. Wonderful.

@jealousthem: why point out shiloh will be PRETTIER than angelina? it is silly. they are both beautiful in their own right x

@dianad1968: BINGO!!!! I have always wished someone would follow up on that pat statement of hers. If I were the interviewer, I would save all the youtubes of her dissing of Ticky, and then show it to Handler, and ask “so why have you stopped this dissing of Ticky now? Is it because you’re now BFFs and you share the same publicist?” I always wonder why no journalist/interviewer asked that question. Are they afraid of losing her/Huvane/Huvane’s clients/Ticky as interview subject?

jealousthem @ 01/25/2012 at 10:12 am

@sienna: I’m not saying Angelina is ugly. I wouldn’t take it in a wrong way. Every mother would like her children to be prettier than them but no there’s no big deal.

BTW it was announced that Brad will be supporting Obama again for re-election. Not Angie….BRAD! So much for those who had said in a post that Angie is NOT anti- Obama and for her being fake and showing off at the White House.

Also, why keep harping on Shiloh’s hair? Cindy Crawford’s (admittedly gorgeous) son Presley had long hair in line forever. How come no one said that Cindy and Rande were out with their two daughters? Or Celine Dion and her son who also sported really long hair? Or Gwen Stefani and Kingston. No one said “Oh there’s Celine with her daughter” or “It’s Gwen and Gavin with their daughter.” If there’s one thing that really bums me about these haters, it’s their hypocrisy and double standard with regards to Angelina. They say it ain’t jealousy, but what else could it be? If Huvane is paying them, it’s still stemming from jealousy on Ticky’s part, that Angelina has the life and CHILDREN that Ticky can only dream of having.

Passing Through @ 01/25/2012 at 10:28 am

# 165 dianad1968 @ 01/25/2012 at 9:48 am
Well, what other excuse is Handjob going to give? Anything else sounds like an obvious lie because she’s friends with the whiny Tick. Everybody knows why she’s doing it and her lying about it only makes her look like what she is – a big fat liar who’s frontin’ for her “friend” because her friend is too worried about her public image to do her own dirty work.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All