Charlize Theron: I Sleep With My Oscar!

Charlize Theron: I Sleep With My Oscar!

Charlize Theron gets her yoga on with her mom by her side on Sunday (January 22) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actress recently participated in Newsweek‘s Oscar Roundtable, which was called “Actors’ Private Parts.”

Actors participating included Charlize, George Clooney, Michael Fassbender, Viola Davis and Tilda Swinton.

As Tilda began describing how she gave her Oscar to her agent, Charlize interrupted and quipped, “I sleep with mine. Is that wrong?”

She also told Viola to stop comparing herself to Halle Berry! “No. You have to stop saying that because you are hot as sh*t. You look amazing,” Charlize complemented.

charlize theron out with mom 01
charlize theron out with mom 02
charlize theron out with mom 03
charlize theron out with mom 04
charlize theron out with mom 05

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Charlize Theron

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Gossipgirl @ 01/24/2012 at 7:56 pm

Charlize is so hardcore (not). These actors become insufferable at Oscar time. I can’t wait for the awards season to be over so that Clooney can crawl back under his rock in Cabo with his rent a ho.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 01/24/2012 at 8:05 pm

@Gossipgirl: HAHAHA.

Well they won’t be having a threesome.

@Gossipgirl:

ITAWY last sentence.. please please let him lose. it will deflate his head. He needs it. He thinks he has a lock and that makes me sick.

Gossipgirl @ 01/24/2012 at 8:24 pm

@gogog: Seriously! Ugh….just, ugh….

ugonna wosu @ 01/24/2012 at 8:56 pm

look at you people. Criticizing ppl who are “so hardcore”, while you yourselves pretend to be hardcore with all your sarcasm and judgements behind your PCs! Funniest of all, you can’t even recognize an obvious joke in an article!

The real question is…What guy is she sleeping with?

Spelling warlock @ 01/24/2012 at 10:36 pm

Oh dear God, Jared. It’s ‘complimented’.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 01/24/2012 at 11:50 pm

@ace11:
Maybe some guy with a five-head like that baldy Skarsgard. lol
His Minion of Hoes will hate her if that happens.

i like how she hangout with her mom

The way she dismissed Viola’s story at the roundtable made me want to cry.

HAHAHA ” Minion of Hoes” so true!! They are pitiful.

No Oscar nomination :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Really pissed!

Its not fair that Charlize Theron didn’t get Oscar nomination. Do not think she’s going to attend this event now. Sad. Very sad.

@walk:

Totally. I love her but even smart people can become foolish on the spur of the moment.

my first reaction @ 01/25/2012 at 2:11 am

NEVER INTERRUPT THE SWINTON

@walk: Why? I think she only met well…Viola IS beautiful and so is Halle but they are completely different, they don’t even look like each other but I understand what she means…In Hollywood, it’s the Halles that get the parts instead of the Violas.

I take back what I wrote. I saw the roundtable and realize now that Charlize just didn’t get it.

photos of Charlize going out with her mom – get some exercise and peace of mind – wich is great.)
seems to be there some papparazzi tiredness all over Gerdas face:( that’s bad

some come up with the roundtable loose talk:|
I also think Viola his “amaizing”

It must be a bit awkward to attend the Round Table yet not get a nomination (Charlize, Tilda, Micheal F.), you likely get all excited people buzzing about you, saying it will happen, then you come down like a bang!! I bet you Charlize is pissed, she strikes me as someone who would be humilated by that, that it made her look like she wanted it too bad and she would hate for anybody to think that, for a cool b**ch cucumber like her, that must be killing her LOL!!

Sue Denim @ 01/25/2012 at 9:56 am

Viola WASN’T comparing herself to Halle Berry, she was lamenting the lack of roles out there for black women even when they look *like* Halle Berry which Viola doesn’t.
Viola is happy enough with her looks without having to have them validated by Charlize.
Charlize’s comment was totally patronising and missed the point. I’m a fan of hers but she was being really dumb there.

Guys where can i watch the roundtable that is mentioned ?

You guys don’t understand. Viola was asked why the help was her first starring role and she said because she doesn’t look like halle, and even halle is having a tough time. She meant that Halle is considered gorgeous, and yet black women still can’t break into the business easily. Charlize tried to change the subject and so did George. They cut her off and refused to let her talk about something so important. Viola never called herself ugly. Read between the lines.

Nora you can watch it on youtube. Search Newsweek Oscar roundtable 2012.

@walk U mean we don’t get it, we are all dumb?!
take a break.

Viola did get to finish her reasoning. sure its a serious matter, and they all know it.
all of the actors there do get (in some point in their careers) what is not to get a job(s)because of their looks, or any other reason other than their talent as actors.

@g: You’re doing the same thing as Charlize and George. Viola was talking about RACISM. All the actors on that panel do not get it, nor have experienced it.

@walk:
“All the actors on that panel do not get it, nor have experienced it.”
Are you sure about that? I wouldn’t.

talking about jobs they didn’t get for other things than their talent as actors..I could have added Award nominations they don’t get for other things then their amaizing performances…you know.

(don’t get me wrong…for the Oscars I’ll be crossing fingers for Viola)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All