Brad Pitt Covers 'The Hollywood Reporter'

Brad Pitt Covers 'The Hollywood Reporter'

Brad Pitt takes the cover of The Hollywood Reporter‘s latest issue.

Here’s what the 48-year-old Moneyball actor – and Oscar nominee! – had to share:

On whether he’ll marry Angelina Jolie: “We’d actually like to, and it seems to mean more and more to our kids. We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment.”

On whether they’ll have more kids: “We haven’t closed the book on it. There’s a really nice balance in the house right now, but if we see the need and get that lightning bolt that says, ‘We can help this person; we could do something here,’ then absolutely.”

On what happened to his knee: “I think George went down the line, making things up. I was just walking in our backyard, on a hill, carrying my daughter, and I slipped — and it was those parental instincts: me or her. And she’s fine.” The cane is nowhere to be seen today, and he jokes about how his children kept stealing it until he gave them canes of their own.

For more from Brad, visit THR.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

brad pitt thr

Photos: The Hollywood Reporter
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Magazine

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

What a handsome guy!!

First! hahha,

Well I am getting this because of a free subscription that Min was giving out when she first came on board The Hollywood Reporter. Should be coming today.

Waving to all fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they want their own canes too.really cute.

Awww. I’m in love!

Now this is the real thing, kind hearted, solild, family man and to top it off hot as hell!! Angie is having ALL of that!

“It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot”
Sorry but I don’t understand that part since the kids are still very young and know nothing about marriage. I have kids same age and they never ask about marriage or wedding . they just don’t know about this things yet.

Gorgeous cover and the interview is fabulous. Great job, Brad!

POOR TROLL @ 01/25/2012 at 2:02 pm

cr THR

Some snippets that I love.

These interests and passions can pull him in a million directions, and he admits to occasional indecisiveness, an area where he points out Jolie’s influence. “She’s very quick, she’s very decisive — and that’s had a great effect on me. It’s her decisiveness that I have so much respect for.”

Jolie’s unseen presence makes itself felt throughout our conversation, and his love for her is unmistakable.But the notion that she’s somehow reshaped this highly thoughtful man is a myth — at least, any more than he’s reshaped her. Like her, he wants to do work that survives; like her, he is committed to the world at large. Unlike her, he claims to have no gift for the gab.

Poor hens. LOL

Brad…Are you trying to seduce me ?

What a Beautiful Man.

OMG!!! I love this!!!!

Such a beautiful man, inside and out.

Love this man. I’m so happy for the Jolie-Pitts.

Passing Through @ 01/25/2012 at 2:12 pm

Janice Mean must be crapping herself in happiness – Both Angie AND Brad VOLUNTARILY agreed to be on the cover of a mag she edits. If she and Bonnie Fuller were still speaking she’d totally call Bonnie and say, “Score! Boo ya!”

political stunts @ 01/25/2012 at 2:13 pm

The whitehouse visit/photo-op already secured his win…wait and see.

Just Sayin @ 01/25/2012 at 2:17 pm

What a beautiful man. Sigh

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 01/25/2012 at 2:17 pm

For the love of GOD, get married already! Then, JUST MAYBE, this whole triangle nonsense can die it’s long awaited death! Just get ready for the tabs to start the “Jen tries to squash the wedding” & “Jens last phone call to get Brad back” or “Jen shows up at the wedding with a knife”……. Meanwhile, the woman is remodeling that new mansion she just bought with Justin, and has no idea it’s even happening.

political stunts @ 01/25/2012 at 2:17 pm

If any of these nominees dared to critique the Messiah, or suddenly declare they are gasp conservative or republican…their careers would collapse faster than the ratings of the Media Elites.

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 01/25/2012 at 2:20 pm

@Lucy: Maybe it’s because you never took the time to teach your kids to speak clearly? Kids that age DEFINITELY know what marriage is. Maybe not the babies, but certainly the eldest 4.

Passing Through @ 01/25/2012 at 2:22 pm

# 8 POOR TROLL @ 01/25/2012 at 2:02 pm
Yeah…hen heads are imploding all over the internet today. Brad openly admits to WANTING to marry Angie and saying they may not be able to hold out for gay marriage laws…then he admits she’s more decisive than he is and that helps spur him on…and he’s crazy in love with her…and they may have more kids… I had to stop right there because I can’t hear myself think over the noise from all those hen heads popping. Poor babies.
BTW – I’m gonna go about 2 micrometers out on a limb and say Lamey will be on her grassy knoll taking pot shots at the interview and say how it’s all about “campaigning” for the BA Oscar and blathering on about how badly Brad wants to win? Isn’t that a great big, “DUH!”? Everybody in the race wants to win or else they wouldn’t have let themselves be nominated. That’s another “DUH!”

Love the caption on the cover ” The restless mind of a serous producer and actor as he questions God’s existence and authority and most of all, himself”

He is 48 and he is still so gorgeous.

He’s so gorgeous. Cannot wait to buy this.

LOL at the troll thumbing the posts down. Is it because Brad is crazy in love with Angelina and WANTS TO MARRY HER? Love it.

I enjoyed reading this interview. Brad is so candid and honest. He seems so happy and knows what he wants in life. I have been a fan for a long time and this is the first time I can say that he is not wasting his time on silly stuff. I am truly happy for you man…live your life.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All