Jennifer Garner: Baby Bumping in Beverly Hills

Jennifer Garner: Baby Bumping in Beverly Hills

Jennifer Garner grins as she makes a phone call as she steps out on Monday (January 23) in Los Angeles.

The 39-year-old Butter actress, who’s pregnant with her third child, ran errands around town on her day out.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Garner

Also pictured inside is Jennifer‘s husband, Ben Affleck, taking the family dog for a walk on Thursday (January 19) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

Jennifer recently dropped by The Tonight Show and chatted about her pregnancy and possible baby names.

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck out and about…

jennifer garner pregnant errands ben affleck walking dog 01
jennifer garner pregnant errands ben affleck walking dog 14
jennifer garner pregnant errands ben affleck walking dog 15
jennifer garner pregnant errands ben affleck walking dog 16

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Jennifer Looks happy & Helathy can’t wait to see what her and Ben have when the time comes in early Spring. Violet and Seraphina are beautiful little girls

I’ve never liked her ever since I realized she was calling the paps when she was with her kids. That sucks. Plus she was mean to Gary Busey and I like Gary Busey damnit.

It's a girl @ 01/25/2012 at 9:40 am

OMG she’s been pregnant three times longer than Beyawnce.

six months @ 01/25/2012 at 9:46 am

Unplanned only adds stress, misery, and prolongs the inevitable. Six months.

Gossipgirl @ 01/25/2012 at 10:34 am

What a totally FUG outfit!

Jennifer Lopez @ 01/25/2012 at 10:39 am

The winner and still champion on how I wish that were me now I am reduced to a laughingstock paying boys young enough to be my son to shag me. Boo Hoo!

@Annie:

Fine to like Gary Busey but the man was so high at the time he accosted her that I would have been as stunned as she was. It is doubtful also that she calls the paps. If she did, she would certainly make sure she looked better when she did. I think the paps follow them because lots of people click on the pictures. I also think they have made the decision to live as normal a life as possible and not let the paps dictate what they do and don’t do. If you don’t want to see as many pictures of them best thing to do is not comment. Low hits means less pictures.

There just living there lives..love the Affleck family..never seen children smile as much as theirs..

Her Tummy looks really heavy., I wonder if it is a girl or boy.

Seal and Heidi looked “happy” together.

Is it just me or could she be pregnant with twins? I mean, she said in an interview that she would be giving birth in a couple of months and she looks like she’s about to pop every minute now. She’s also quite vague when she talks about it, not really emphasizing ‘a baby’ but rather vague about what she’s having so that just made me think.. Love the affleck family, they’re the most normal family in Hollywood, thank god people like that still exist over there!

who cares she has got to be the ugliest pregnant woman!!!she always looks stink nasty.

ann-marie @ 01/25/2012 at 6:24 pm

She is a normal wife and mother – making sure her two beautiful girls have a happy normal life and I don’t think I’ve seen Violet or Sera ever have a hissy fit in public like Suri Cruise does – she always looks like a spoilt little brat and is treated way beyond her years – she never does normal activities like ballet, karate, going to the park, playing with children her own age – she’s dressed like a little old lady always holding somer grotty doll or toy. Jennifer would not be calling the paps everytime she left her home – you could only take that for so long and then you would get sick of it – she doesn’t need to anyway – her and Ben are never short of work – love this family so much and wish them all the best on the birth of their baby – hopefully soon :)

ann-marie @ 01/25/2012 at 6:25 pm

@roflmao: why do you bother going on this site – keep your nasty comments to yourself

She said she’s not supposed to give birth to spring! Omg that belly is HUGE already! What she’s wearing, a cow?

Yup! that’s another girl on the way..

Doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or girl as I am sure it will loved and just as adorable as their girls. A healthy child is all that matters for goodness sakes. Best wishes to them.