Nicole Kidman: I Like the Privacy of My Life

Nicole Kidman: I Like the Privacy of My Life

Nicole Kidman smiles as she leaves Joan’s on Third on Thursday (January 26) in Los Angeles.

The 44-year-old Aussie actress, who will star next in Hemingway and Gellhorn, recently spoke at the HBO TCA panel about keeping her private life quiet.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

“Part of the reason of being an actor is you like playing other people’s lives and exploring all the psychologies in that and the emotions,” Nicole said (via MSNBC).

“I think having my life be as private and quiet as possible is a way in which then I can go and play characters. I like the privacy of my life and I protect it quite vigilantly,” she added.

nicole kidman joans on third 01
nicole kidman joans on third 02
nicole kidman joans on third 03
nicole kidman joans on third 04
nicole kidman joans on third 05

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
WhatATool @ 01/26/2012 at 8:38 pm

WTH??? what has she done to her face and hair!
Did you spend time with your son on his birthday Nicole?

GleeLover @ 01/26/2012 at 8:50 pm

The face is unrecognizable. How many extensions were put in her hair?

her hair............? @ 01/26/2012 at 8:51 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL
that’s all I have to say, havne’t laughed this hard in a long time

OMG I love her she’s so classy… A true star keeping her life in private!

If she keeps her life private, why is she smiling for the paparazzo?

LOVE seeing pictures of Nicole. No matter what her haters say, this actor’s got the TALENT. Her age would never be a hindrance. She continues to give her fans fantastic performances (i.e. Rabbit Hole)and here’s hoping for a 2- time Oscar winner Kidman (in the future:)

Yep, Rabbit Hole had a few good performances. Depression topic but good film.

sleek and classy as always! love her.

Why oh why does she insist on wearing frills, lace & bows? She’s gorgeous & has a stunning body. I call that her Little House on the Prairie look. Who styles her? She goes from that gorgeous look on the red carpet at the Golden Globes to this?

And I pray that she did see her 2 older kids while in LA and is making progress in getting them away from the cult their father has them in. Don’t give up on them Nicole, they’ll be out soon.

@Question:

Best not to give the impression that they bother you. Seriously!

Love her trousers. Nicole keeping it classy!

Just go away HITNMISS you are a crazy person.

Yea HITNMISS you wouldn’t know class when you saw it , so just take your fake posts and go away. So much concern abt. the Urban children isn’t sane!

hit and miss, hit and dumb, hit and none, GO AWAY!

Not lovin’ the hair, but she is beautiful!

Transparent as glass @ 01/27/2012 at 1:13 am

hitndumb you really are dumb. You leave multiple hateful comments and then like a dumbass post the link, not to the story, but to the page with your planted comments for everyone to see. Not. Too. Smart. You are all insane. Find an institution with an empty bed now!

nice & comfy & chic!

Beautiful!

awesome kitty is awesome @ 01/27/2012 at 1:37 am

The temp isn’t the only thing hot in LA! Go Nicole!

mmm, beautiful SEXY mama :D ME GUSTA :D

Skeptics are Stupid @ 01/27/2012 at 2:23 am

HITNDUMB said “Well who is interested in shots of Keith Urban and his employee getting on a plane? Why would those sell? Who would want them?”

Well, YOU! But beyond the obvious answer the hundreds if not thousands of gossip/celebrity websites need new content daily to keep the advertisers happy. Why would they be willing to shell out money to websites who don’t offer up to date constantly changing stories to encourage clicks of the mouse. Get your head out of your ass and out of the cornfield and maybe just maybe you might function in society on a higher level than just a bottom-feeding hater who wishes ill-will on a family and lusts after a man you would never snag.

I liked her really much but now … I am sorry but now she is like a plastic doll :(

Nicole always look amazing

The three first comments are from the same person. Whoever it is I think this person is obsessed with Nicole and Keith, if there is any news about them that person is first to comment. I think I read everything about them because they are my favorite entertainers, if I don’t like an entertainer I don’t read anything about them. Why don’t you haters do the same.

What a jealous bunch, she could be the nicest person in the world. Yet you all hate so much on someone you know nothing about.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All