Matt Bomer Guest Starring on 'Glee'?

Matt Bomer Guest Starring on 'Glee'?

Matt Bomer may be the latest celeb stopping by William McKinley High School!

The 34-year-old White Collar star is “nearing a deal” for a guest spot on Glee, TV Line reports.

He’d play the older brother of Darren Criss‘ character, Blaine, and “will get in on his sib’s musical number.”

Matt is already teaming up with Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy on one of his other projects – he was recently cast in The Normal Heart with Julia Roberts, Alec Baldwin, and Jim Parsons!

ARE YOU EXCITED to hear Matt Bomer sing on Glee?

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

YES OH MY GOD IT’D BE FANTASTIC.

Best news ever!!! I´m very excited and can´t wait to see Matt singing on Glee :)

OMG!!!!! I love Matt and I love Glee, perfect combination!!! :)))

Sue Sylvester @ 01/27/2012 at 10:06 am

my head explodes with joy!!!!!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 01/27/2012 at 10:08 am

..nooooooooo

Um… has everyone forgotten that Blaine / Darren Criss is half asian??

That’s fantastic! I will actually watch Glee to see Matt!

Matt is so perfect

I love Matt but omg no way :(

Sami Gallifrey @ 01/27/2012 at 11:03 am

Is it normal to have head explody after such EPIC news? I mean…*SQUEE*

Matt will steal the show Darren won’t like it

Holy ****, now I need to see what these Anderson parent look like! Creating some gorgeous sons up in Ohio.

Matt also plays a gay on Glee, too?

Molly Griffith @ 01/27/2012 at 12:05 pm

I’m excited for him! Can’t wait to see this episode! Absolutely love Matt! :) He has a such a beautiful voice.

matt is amazing talent actor,singer,host,great guest spot for glee

Wait…..isn’t Glee on FOX? LOL

I would actually watch Glee to see this. Matt Bomer has so much talent – it will be great to have it shared with a new audience.

White Collar is SO boring and silly!! I even went to “In Time” to see Matt which was a trash, too. Now this. Glee casts and Matt’s singing, this CAN’T be failed!!! Can’t wait. I’m so excited to see something decent finally.

so i’m thinking this is step one in the process of him eventually being open about who he really is?

So fun to watch Matt become a super star.Huge movies and his great show and now tv guesting.So much talent in one guy.

I’ll actually watch that useless show only because Matt Bomber will be in it.

This is fantastic news. So happy for Matt . So very happy for ME!

Great job Matt ! @ 01/29/2012 at 12:39 am

You will be fantastic, MATT !!

Matt will sing ! :) @ 02/03/2012 at 12:48 pm

He will be singing..probably more than 1 song!! This is great. I will watch that episode for sure.